Dr. Theresa Cheng at Theresa Women's Clinic Ang mo kio

oh ya, i'd experienced that too!!
wow... this treat still alive.
anyway, just share my experience with dr.cheng. the time i started this treat, i was very worried and after read all the feedback from various forum about her make me more worried, but my hubby still insist using her.
Anyway, this doctor recommended by my colleague whom previouly difficult to conceive and got successful after visit her.
and it is true (hmmm not sure whether because Dr.cheng treatment or just my luck), after visit her few times, i conceived. :) and now hey... my boy already 15months!!!

thing for sure from this Dr. Cheng, its depend on yr luck whether she on good mood or bad mood, when she in good mood, she can answer all yr questions nicely, but when she on bad mood, damn her...

so whenever you see her on bad mood, dont ask too much, or else you will make yrself more worried about the baby... like last time, i asked her, she said my baby not growth very well... (damn her)
and another visit, when she on good mood, she told me, my baby growth very good. uhh.......

yes she also not recommend me to drink milk... because she said her vitamin already contained all preggy women need from the milk. so i force to believe it.

1 more thing for sure, she always want do caesar. she not willing to do natural birth.
anyway, as per jill and tety mentioned on the top... she done the c-section very good. my hubby and my mom said the scar is good not scary.
my colleage also saying like that, the time when she gave birth the 2nd daughter, the c-section not done by Dr Cheng, very messy and scary... after sometimes, when she gave birth again the 3rd daughter, she went to dr.cheng and she fixed the mess.

additional thing, the 2 assistant, jamie and especially pamela was very nice.

Basha

im 29w preg now

now, i've read this topic about her.. a lil bit dont feel like going lol.

she keep telling me not to eat so much, if not must undergo C-sect..
i can say i eat quite little.. dont eat much. so far only gain 6kg.

my previous appt, which was few days ago..
did the scanning w her and she kept laughing and repeating “big headed baby”!!

wonder is this a good or bad thing.. she look like some witch to me.. so dare not ask much.

she warned me not to drink milk too.
Hey babe!! Guess it's best u switch gynae....I had her as my gynae & she gave me the same ADVICE as she did to u, that is not to eat too much la dun drink milk la blah blah blah coz my baby is BIG!!! BUT when I'm reaching 36th week,went for the check-up,my baby was only like abt 2.5KG!! And she told me to sched for c-sect as the pains that i had on off its not GOOD for my baby!!! Shux man!! I was so damn pissed with her that moment coz i heed all her advice in not drinking milk not eating too much but yet my baby was only abt 2.5Kg @ 36th week!!! So what the heck is that my baby is BIG all abt rite??!!

So i had the c-sect when baby was abt 37th week & he's only 2.58Kg @ birth!! I sincerely regretted having her as my gynae!! I agree with all dos here who ever visited her, she has no sense of human touch @ all!! After birth, went for the check-up only once & since then I DIDNT go back to her again!! Luckily my boy now going to 7mths is growing very well & healthy!!! =)

Hence, my advise is, go switchhhhh GYNAE dun engage in her nimor....

So i had the c-sect when baby was about 37th week & he's only 2.58Kg @ birth!! quote]

emmm.... if i can sum up from all the feedback... she always advice to do c-section around 35-37weeks... last time i also went c-section at 36weeks when my baby only 2.66kg. sighhh....

Basha

emmm.... if i can sum up from all the feedback... she always advice to do c-section around 35-37weeks... last time i also went c-section at 36weeks when my baby only 2.66kg. sighhh....[/quote]

Yeah EXACTLY!! Guess she's just damn lazy to attend to natural birth!!! Seems like all mummies under her go thru c-sect...i dun c anyone under her go thru natural!! I went for c-sect coz she was tellin me dat my constant cramps & pain isnt gd for baby & he's not growing well in my tummy at that period!! My boy was only 2.58kg @ birth...now he's growing reali well & abt 8+kg going to 7mths... =)

So to all mummies who are still under her, if u babes find dat she's not the type ur looking for in a gynae,do switch ASAP....

wow... this treat still alive.
anyway, just share my experience with dr.cheng. the time i started this treat, i was very worried and after read all the feedback from various forum about her make me more worried, but my hubby still insist using her.
Anyway, this doctor recommended by my colleague whom previouly difficult to conceive and got successful after visit her.
and it is true (hmmm not sure whether because Dr.cheng treatment or just my luck), after visit her few times, i conceived. :) and now hey... my boy already 15months!!!

thing for sure from this Dr. Cheng, its depend on your luck whether she on good mood or bad mood, when she in good mood, she can answer all your questions nicely, but when she on bad mood, damn her...

so whenever you see her on bad mood, dont ask too much, or else you will make yrself more worried about the baby... like last time, i asked her, she said my baby not growth very well... (damn her)
and another visit, when she on good mood, she told me, my baby growth very good. uhh.......

yes she also not recommend me to drink milk... because she said her vitamin already contained all preggy women need from the milk. so i force to believe it.

1 more thing for sure, she always want do caesar. she not willing to do natural birth.
anyway, as per jill and tety mentioned on the top... she done the c-section very good. my hubby and my mom said the scar is good not scary.
my colleage also saying like that, the time when she gave birth the 2nd daughter, the c-section not done by Dr Cheng, very messy and scary... after sometimes, when she gave birth again the 3rd daughter, she went to dr.cheng and she fixed the mess.

additional thing, the 2 assistant, jamie and especially pamela was very nice.
Hi

I had a very bad experience with this clinic. I had posted before about their service but i nv really go into details.

just to highlight the 2 assistants are not any better. I was taking birth control pills so i went there to buy a pack for the next cycle. i told them that i supposed to take the pill the day before but i forgotten so i ask them whether it's still safe if i buy and take the pill on that day or not. With a black face they told me that i should have go and buy the day before not that day because it's not safe anymore to miss a day. hence i told them that since i missed a pill & mess the whole cycle then i'll just buy so that i could take it the following month, dont need me to go down and buy again. They REFUSED to let me buy! tell me to wait one more month then buy. I was like what the hell... why u wan me to waste my time to go down to your freaking clinic just to buy the pill..why cant i purchase it now...i dont know what their problem. From then on, i swear not to go back there again. the clinic is condemned by me.

nostalgia

Quite a scary experience.

She did transvaginal ultrasound on me. It was so painful and I bled for one whole day. This never happened with other gynaes.
When she did blood test on me she said my vein too small so she poked my hand and I ended up with a big bruise.
Was shocked when I saw the bill... so expensive.

Sre

Hi everyone, I am a new member to this group and recently visited Theresa clinic, Ang Mo Kio for delayed menses. I had a very bad experience. For one she didnt listen to me at all when I was trying to tell her of my medical history. As a doctor she needs to first understand the patients medical history. Without any intimation she just performed an ultrasound (good that I had done it once earlier so knew what to expect, else I would have just been shocked). She just kept saying "you are too fat and stop eating food, how else will you lose weight". Her attitude was very very rude. I can imagine if she was talking to an expectant mother they would not be able to bear many things that she would say without any consideration. The clinic more or less seems like a money making business as the assistants outside suggested I should get a pap smear done even before I went inside- and I was like let the doctor say that!