Dr Wen Lim - Mt A

anasuzarah

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi, everyone... im a newbie here... I Would appreciate if anyone could share their experience with Dr. Wen Lim. She was recommended by my officemate but need more opinion before I decided to make appointment with her. and also would like to know how ex she is....Thanks a lot!
[/FONT]

Jane_Mummy

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi, everyone... im a newbie here... I Would appreciate if anyone could share their experience with Dr. Wen Lim. She was recommended by my officemate but need more opinion before I decided to make appointment with her. and also would like to know how ex she is....Thanks a lot![/FONT]
hi, she is a gd doctor each visit is around 100 plus when i give birth she encourage mi to push i actually wan to give up already nice doctor, but when till u wan to give birth u have to paid her 300 plus for the assistance fees.

Bebe_dad

Hi,

I didnt have good experience with Dr Wen Lim. When my wife was seeing her 2 years ago to get her fibroid removed, she was having mood swings each time we went to see her. Her replies to our questions were short and did not answer to our questions at times. And when she does smile, it looked soooooo faked. :nah:

When she did the scan, she applied a lot of force of my wife's abdominal. She had to bear with all the pain while Dr Lim was doing the scan...not gentle at all! When Dr Lim failed to see the fibroid clearly from ultrasound, she told us to do a MRI scan instead, eventually costing us over 1k just for the scan.

Seriously, I would not advise anyone taking her as their gynae unless u can stand someone who is uncaring, irresponsive and have mood swings all the time....

lemonangel

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi, everyone... im a newbie here... I Would appreciate if anyone could share their experience with Dr. Wen Lim. She was recommended by my officemate but need more opinion before I decided to make appointment with her. and also would like to know how ex she is....Thanks a lot![/FONT]

Hi,

I am currently her patient, due togive birth soon. I also find that she gives very short replies to my questions, and could be quite moody. It's my first pregnancy and would expect a gentler approach, but since Ive already paid for her package and it's non-refundable I decided to just go along with it. I hope during birth she'll be more patient and considerate. She doesn't even volunteer advise on my weight gain, and stuff about things to do so I could have normal or natural birth. It's frustrating. Definitely on my next pregnancy I'll be moving on to a new OB gynae.

shopaholic

She's my gynae for this 3rd baby and I'm fine with her. Her consultations are usually short and sweet but we're comfortable with her. I dont need a gynae that talks a lot to me. If I hv questions, I ask and she gives me the answers. Simple. Her waiting time is also short which is good for us as hubby and I may need to go back to office after chkups. Her machine also seems more advance, she's able to tell my baby's gender at week 12 and the pics captured are pretty clear (compared to those taken at hospitals for my elder 2 kids). She also performs the detail scan personally.

UMA

She's my gynae for this 3rd baby and I'm fine with her. Her consultations are usually short and sweet but we're comfortable with her. I dont need a gynae that talks a lot to me. If I have questions, I ask and she gives me the answers. Simple. Her waiting time is also short which is good for us as hubby and I may need to go back to office after chkups. Her machine also seems more advance, she's able to tell my baby's gender at week 12 and the pics captured are pretty clear (compared to those taken at hospitals for my elder 2 kids). She also performs the detail scan personally.
Hi everybody i am new to this site and would like to say a few words about Dr Lim. I have been consulted by her for my 1st baby last year and i personally feel that even though she is a woman of few words she does her job well.:red:
My 1st bb was delivered by her in Mt A and while asking me to push my bb out she can smile at me and put me at ease this made me feel that i am i real good hands so my 2nd bb is definetly going to be delivered by her.

Last edited:

denzel_4107

i was with this doc when i was ahving the 1st child.
Though she's gentle in speaking but sometime i really feel that her reply to us is really short too.
i had c-sect by her but her stitches is not good.
totally pissed off when she did a bad stitching & didn't even apologize, yet she can say," the next pregnancy if u stil having c-sect then i shall do a better stitching for you"

OMG..... and i never go back to her for my 2nd pregnancy

Newmon2013

My pregnancy was a nightmare with Dr Wen Lim, especially the last few days before my due date. On my 34th week, she told me that since my 20th week my baby's position was not proper and I need to go for a c-sec. When I asked her why she did not disclose it to me earlier, she had no answer. On my 35th week, she asked me to do a c-sec on the start of my 37th week. When I asked her the reason, she told me that she was going on a holiday for 4 days during my 37th week and that if I get into labour that time, my labour would be handled by another gynae and that I would have to bear extra costs. Finally we agreed for a c-sec on my 38th week. We wanted her to advance our c-sec schedule by 1hr. She demanded us S$1000 for it, stating that we need to pay her extra cost for our preference. Later on the day of my scheduled c-sec, I got my signs of labour. we went to check the position of my baby (as a last chance to check if a normal delivery was possible) and she refused. Later, she got into an argument with me in the operation theatre. We (Me and my my husband) were perplexed, scared and worried if my delivery would be successful. We would never recommend Dr.Wen Lim.