dr woo bit hwa

oricule

hi any mums (or mums to be) here uses dr woo bit hwa as your gynae?

can share your experience with him? any comments and is his sewing good?

and what's your anatenal package like and where you choosing to give birth?

stonston

ME!

his sewing is good. no scar, no pain (i din even need pain killers).
i had vaginal delivery & i was walking on my own jus 4hours after delivery.
down there was jus sore cos kena stretched by baby's head but the wound was not pain at all.

his antenatal checks were also thorough and he always answers our questions patiently and waiting time is short.

i like his fatherly n patient manner.
definitely going back to him when i hv #2 :D

his package was $550 (at tiong bahru), tink punggol package is slightly different, u need to check out.

i delivered at TMC. he gave free upgrade to 2bedder.

cass

Hi Stonston,

$550 included medicine, blood checking or baby scanning? I not sure about it, as i'm potential mummy soon, hope can get more details about Dr Woo. I'm stay in Queenstown and the nearest place to me is Tiong Bahru, so hope can get more information about the clinic n Dr Woo service.

How much for total expenses in TMC for 2 bedder?

stonston

$550 include vits, standard blood n urine tests. he din give me any meds cos i din need any. every visit got ultrasound scan and urine test.

detailed scanning done at hospital is charged by the hospital themselves. it is optional.

i delivered in jan 07 at TMC. paid cash $1.7k for me and baby. stayed 2bedder cos free upgrade by doc woo :) but paid 4bedder price.

cass

so good...Dr Woo will explain more during your visit time? Coz some Doctor looks serious or unfriendly...won't explain much during your visit. My cousin was one of the victim for her 1st baby with other doctor at east side.

But for her 2nd baby, she was recommended by my sis, another Dr Cheng at Bishan, very friendly, fatherly, humorous n alway let her feel comfortable. Even for her delivered baby time. But I think can't go there coz too far for me.

cass

don't mind ask u some questions? i'm plan for cow baby, hope can pregnant before tiger yr. Since your baby boy born in Jan, can you let me know which month i must make ppl? keke...hope can get cow baby before tiger yr on feb 2009 :)

stonston

If u wan a Jan 2010 baby, u should start ML ard April this yr.
but it also depends on ur menstrual cycle.

2 weeks after ur menses in end mar/early april u can start trying le.
i calculated the exact timing using ovulation tests :D

Dr Woo is very friendly and fatherly. i will definitely go to him for #2 :D

cass

my menses sometime would be late for few days or early. Doctor advise me use ovulation test too. i bought it last week. now early morning try to monitor my body temperature.
Since you have so much confidence with Dr Woo, i think i will choose him as my gynecologist. Your tips really useful n mean for me lei...thanks alot ya ! :)

isabellesng

so far who take care your baby? or send to infant care?
Hi i used dr woo, i also hear from my friend he is good n cheap so i chg if not i have others gynae. now his package is 650. he is good. my edd is on 16 may 09 so let me c how gd than let u kn more keke :001_302:

camomile

Hi, Dr Woo is my gynae too! I only had 1 appointment with him, next Monday is my next appointment!!

Excited, cos i see Baby again!

cass

what is your first timer charges? And what is a current market price for dr woo's package?

stonston

i wont mind paying $650 for his package at the punggol clinic (i tink it's his own clinic).
hoping to go back to see him soon :D

yyt47

i wont mind paying $650 for his package at the punggol clinic (i tink it's his own clinic).
hoping to go back to see him soon :D
Hi

Am looking for gynae, any idea where is his clinic in punggol or any ctc# to provide? Thanks!!