dr woo bit hwa

isabellesng

Hi, his clinic located at 4th Floor at Punggol Plaza (Women's Choice)
Tel :[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]63158525[/FONT]
oh is it. i stay here i also don kn this.
i just know seng kang have his branch but he is not there cos is diff doc.
i see him at his tiong bahru clinic, just see him yst.
next week will go see him again cos 4 more week i going to give birth.

mosaic

hi im new here,nervous ,anxious mummy to be:embarrassed:
i am 4 weeks preggy(i just realised today) and start to look for good gynae,
im staying in sengkang n knowing tat dr woo has good comments and his clinic is so nearby.
may i know,can he speak chinese,cuz me and my hubby are more fluent in mandarin.
can i chooose to delivery bb in gov hospital if i take his package?
need ur advise,thanks alot :)

stonston

hi im new here,nervous ,anxious mummy to be:embarrassed:
i am 4 weeks preggy(i just realised today) and start to look for good gynae,
im staying in sengkang n knowing tat dr woo has good comments and his clinic is so nearby.
may i know,can he speak chinese,cuz me and my hubby are more fluent in mandarin.
can i chooose to delivery bb in gov hospital if i take his package?
need ur advise,thanks alot :)
yes he can speak mandarin :)

isabellesng

dear all

today i go check up dr woo say need to gv birth at TMC due to pig sickness if not i deliver at Mt.A
if wan to chose Mt.A will need to chg doc.
so i don wan to chg doc than i go TMC.

stonston

Isabelle, if u remember the Sars outbreak, doctors were all confined to ONE HOSPITAL to contain the spread of Sars.
Swine flu is worse than Sars. Although it have not reached SG, all govt bodies are preparing for the worst. So everyone is implimenting very strict control of movements not only of doctors but also of govt officials.

TMC though a bit more pricey than Mt A, it is actually a very nice environment. I delivered there and I would not hesitate to recommend my friends and colleagues back there. Even for #2, I'm intending to go back to Dr Woo and TMC :)

stonston

kittylovers, how was ur visit to dr woo?
i'm starting to TTC for #2, so hope can go see him in 1 or 2 mths' time :D

isabellesng

Isabelle, if u remember the Sars outbreak, doctors were all confined to ONE HOSPITAL to contain the spread of Sars.
Swine flu is worse than Sars. Although it have not reached SG, all govt bodies are preparing for the worst. So everyone is implimenting very strict control of movements not only of doctors but also of govt officials.

TMC though a bit more pricey than Mt A, it is actually a very nice environment. I delivered there and I would not hesitate to recommend my friends and colleagues back there. Even for #2, I'm intending to go back to Dr Woo and TMC :)
hi i have give birth on 19may.
dr woo is good i will come back to him again.
ya i spend $4k for me and my baby but have addition item.

stonston

Congrats!!

do take good care of urself during confinement now.
I enjoyed my pregnancy n delivery under Dr Woo's care too, will definitely go back to him also (hopefully soon!):D

wawa

Hey, I delivered on the same day with you! and yes, he's my gynae too. :001_302:
Like him but think I won't be seeing him soon (scared of the pain). If there's any "accident", I will like to go back to him again.

stonston

wawa, i took epi so cant rmb any pain. i keep telling my frens giving birth very enjoyable cos Dr Woo made it so relaxing for me!

wawa

stonston,

I didn't take epi so the pain i referring to is the contraction pain. And also during delivery, my boy pressed on my nerve so whenever the contraction comes in, my right leg also feel the pain.

But I do remember dr woo is gentle in checking dilation, don't feel any uncomfortable. But I can't say the same to the nurses way of checking dilation. :embarrassed:

stonston

But I do remember dr woo is gentle in checking dilation, don't feel any uncomfortable. But I can't say the same to the nurses way of checking dilation. :embarrassed:
i din allow the nurses to touch me. insisted tt onli Dr Woo can touch me :p

wawa

i din allow the nurses to touch me. insisted tt onli Dr Woo can touch me :p
I didn't know i can request for that. :err:

Anyway Dr Woo only came in the morning whilst I had been in delivery suite since 11 plus the night before. Guess it's difficult to wait for him to check right? :embarrassed:

stonston

Wawa, when i delivered he came in to see me at least 4-5 times.
cos right from e start i already told him i dun like nurses to check me, preferred him to do it. he came in within 1hour after i admitted, then he kept popping in to check on me. maybe happen tt day he got another patient admitted in hospital for contractions on same night n he was also there to monitor her.

wawa

Wawa, when i delivered he came in to see me at least 4-5 times.
cos right from e start i already told him i dun like nurses to check me, preferred him to do it. he came in within 1hour after i admitted, then he kept popping in to check on me. maybe happen tt day he got another patient admitted in hospital for contractions on same night n he was also there to monitor her.
Oh.. Maybe lo. I remember that night when I went to the delivery suite, it was kind of quiet. But after delivery, almost all observation rooms all full. :err:
I was telling my hubby baby want a room himself so give me contraction earlier, haha..

Btw, this morning went for checkup and was asking Dr Woo if I were to choose epidural the next time I deliver, will I feel no pain at all? He say usually yes but perhaps I won't get the chance to use it as the more you give birth, the faster the contraction will be. Arghhh.. Then I think I want to stop at 3 le.

wawa

Haha.. Dr Woo did ask me during delivery if i wanted epi, i told him i m considering but end up i had totally forgotten about it.

Wonder if we can take epi any time we want or after a certain dilation we are not able to opt for it?