dr woo bit hwa

isabellesng

I agree Dr Woo is still as nice. I just went to him recently for routine check up cos we are going to trying to concieve this year.

Even my friends who had previous deliveries by other docs changed to Dr Woo after meeting him :)
ya that y i come back to him 2nd time and go back to TMC all service is gd

isabellesng

I agree Dr Woo is still as nice. I just went to him recently for routine check up cos we are going to trying to concieve this year.

Even my friends who had previous deliveries by other docs changed to Dr Woo after meeting him :)
ya that y i come back to him 2nd time and go back to Thomson Medical Center all service is good

ellyeun

any one had cesarean with doc woo before, and how was it? im thinking of cesarean, not brave enuff for natural.....

stonston

I know of a mummy from another forum, her #1 was by natural birth, #2 by elective epi-C section (baby too big). Both deliveries by Dr Woo and she was singing praises about both experiences.

Stickybb

Hi Sistas,

I m new in this forum. I m not sure whether I can get any helps from all of you.

Currently I m 8 weeks pregnant but unfortunately, my pte gynae told me my bb heartbeats is very weak on Mon nite. On Tue, I rushed to KKH and was told my bb heartbeats totally stopped. And I was scheduled for D&C on next Mon.

I went thru a very hardway to get pregnant and I m at wits now.

Do you think I shld go to Dr Woo for a 3rd opinion?

hpc

Hey it seems most mummies praise his DR so much,But unfortunely my niece engage this doctor through out the whole pregancy .He didn,t even detect baby got hole in the heart,mind goodness the hole was very big,almost 6mm,shouldn't be that careless right?My cousin's wife when to another DR,detected the baby got hole in the heart when she is 5 mths preg.

starysnow

Hi,

I am interested to look for Dr Woo. Wondering is he still having his clinic in Punggol?
And also 'cos I am currently not pregnant but just looking for a gynae, is there a need to book an appointment with him?

Thanks! :)

fifilicious

hi to mummies who did elective csec with dr woo - did you get to choose your own csec dates and did you ahve to pay 200 more if you pick your own dates?

shoehatme

Hi, have been googling abt Dr woo and received many good comments abt him. And his stitching is excellent. I'm going to deliver in Aug n opt of an elective c-sec (spinal). Am wondering is his good at c-sec?

Is husband allows to video d whole process? As my first preg was an emergency c-sec so wasn't sure d procedure on elective c-sec diff...

Any mummies wanna to share their experiences? Do share with me on the final bill paid in cash too!

xlan

i was delivered in Mt A by Dr Woo in 2010, video capturing allowed before the actual delivery, but once dr in, no video capturing was allowed.

Hi,

I went for the first visit to the Dr Woo at Thomson clinic. And the charge was about 140SGD for the scan plus doctor fee. Could anyone kindly let me know how his charges are these days in 2017 for the following check ups and how frequent the doctor needs us to visit until the delivery?

Thanks,

Jammie.W

I had my first baby in 2017 and is delivered by dr woo. Very pleased with his service! Would definitely be back for my number 2.

In general his package is very reasonably priced and includes the calcium and iron pills. Fish oil is paid for separately every month. The package includes the last check up after you've given birth a few weeks later.

I visit him once every month in the early stages.. then it becomes twice a month and finally once a week nearer to the due date. I feel that he cares for his patient and will not hesitate to schedule another appointment earlier for you if you have some issues. I was having high blood pressure and it was nearing CNY whereby the clinic is abt to close for CNY. He scheduled me to be back on the same week and seeing that my pressure is still the same I was prescribed medication for my safety. He would not leave you alone and ensure that you're cared for.

This doctor is not for those who expect to give u lots of tips without asking. He's not chatty but if u prepare ur question he will ans everything which is what I appreciate instead of being scared unnecessarily with info. The clinic assistants are very friendly too!

His stitching is perfect. Somehow I didn't feel any pain at all down there. I had a natural birth with epidural and I could already walk about by the second day morning very easily! I believe his stitching really helps.