Dressing baby for night sleep

Hi Mummies,

My second baby was born in Oct 2012. He is now 18 weeks.

I am just wondering if you baby sleep in aircon room at night. How do you dress your baby for that? I find that the arms and hands get really cold at night. Do you use a sleeping bag cos baby kicks off the blanket nowadays.

Thanks.

diza

I tried using blankets too but no use. lol. Now, I only switch on the air con when I feel warm and will switch the fan on once the room is cooler. So he just sleeps in normal singlets and shorts. U may want to buy those pyjamas that covers ur baby's hands and feet. When I go out at night.. I let him wear those type so it will keep him warm.

Jojoai

My boy born on 14 oct !! I wear one set long sleeved shirt and long pants. Socks mittens. And I buy those like swaddle blankets buy their hands can come out those kind. So he can't kick away the blanket.

Qookie

Normally her aircon isn't on. But when it is, she's dressed in a long sleeve long pants onesie.

Hi... more importantly i feel is socks... feet is the furthest fm heart... my baby wear socks regardless in aircon or not... n myself too.. never without for the past 30yrs..