Drinking coffee and tea during pregnancy.

hi hi koala bear mummy,

you mentioned 'properties which might trigger some symptoms', may I know what kind of symptoms you are talking about?
Hello mrs eg,

According to several websites (US, Canadian, UK) that substantial amount of camomile can stimulate the uterine.

hi hi koala bear mummy,

Hi mummy,
I also love coffee.Every morning,i must drink.BT now im try my best to drink milo.:shyxxx:is there ok for drinking milo when going to sleep.
Hi dear, Milo of course not a problem, never heard anything negative, except it may get heaty that's all. Get those calcium enriched 3-in-1 packeted ones, they cost slightly more than the non calcium fortified ones in supermarts.

lis

i dun drink coffee.. so it's not much of a problem for me.. as for tea.. i only drink it like once in a blue moOn.. hehe.. =)

nowadays, i kept drinking lots of plain water.. coz my body felt soO heaty..

tiz is my 2nd pregnancy, n it's way diff from the 1st experience.. it's been 2 months.. n i'm having tiz terrible headache.. which i dun tink it's because of my diet.. coz i skipped ol the junks ever since i noe that i'm pregnant.. can anyone tell me the cause of it..?? i've yet to consult the doctor.. maybe next wk i'll check w doc.. =(

lis

Shiyi - u're having them at night.. but i'm having them like once i wake up till i sleep again.. means i'll be having them thru out the day.. =(

lis

i dunno lei.. i dun relli take any medications.. coz i have history w paracetamol & panadol.. =( tat's y i'm stuck like tiz..

shiyi

:( do inform ur gynae rgding ur frequent headache problem...
hope it'll goes off after ur 1st tri.. :D

werxbabe

hi...

before I was pregnant, i used to drink this "Ginger & Lemongrass Tea" to detox.. recently i gotta know that I'm 3 weeks pregnant and I wonder if its still safe to drink this kind of flavoured tea...help me please..

mrs_eg

hi...

before I was pregnant, i used to drink this "Ginger & Lemongrass Tea" to detox.. recently i gotta know that I'm 3 weeks pregnant and I wonder if its still safe to drink this kind of flavoured tea...help me please..
I dun think ginger and lemongrass tea have caffeine... in fact I tot drinking ginger tea during pregnanncy can help ease the morning sickness...

Mummy to Baby V

By the way, caffeine is also present in chocolate, especially my favourite dark chocolates!!!

Ever since pregnant, I limited my chocolate intake to an occasional treat once a week and save my quota for only the most premium types, very pure and with little additives.

This means Milo needs to be taken in moderation too.

More on foods to avoid during pregnancy:
Which foods should I avoid during pregnancy?

By the way, caffeine is also present in chocolate, especially my favourite dark chocolates!!!

Ever since pregnant, I limited my chocolate intake to an occasional treat once a week and save my quota for only the most premium types, very pure and with little additives.

This means Milo needs to be taken in moderation too.

More on foods to avoid during pregnancy:
Which foods should I avoid during pregnancy?

Milo also has caffeine :err:? I tot it is the only caffeine free cocoa drink and i have been drinking every day...when i go KKH for checkup i drink like 3 cups coz its so nice!

Now i am worried coz the last time i drank 1 cup of teh c, den mocha coffee and at night coke, i ended up bleeding when i was 12 weeks pregnant the next day...scary...

mrs_eg

white chocolate got caffeine too?

wat abt crysanthemum tea?? isit like other 'flower' like camomile, caffeine free?

Im running out of choices of drink at the coffee shop!!!

Mummy to Baby V

Milo also has caffeine :err:? I thought it is the only caffeine free cocoa drink and i have been drinking every day...when i go Kandang Kerbau Hospital for checkup i drink like 3 cups coz its so nice!

Now i am worried coz the last time i drank 1 cup of teh c, then mocha coffee and at night coke, i ended up bleeding when i was 12 weeks pregnant the next day...scary...
Take cocoa drinks in moderation. Anyway, breastfeeding mums can't take too much chocolate too because chocolate is a common allergen in babies and young children. Children are supposed to start taking chocolate when they are at least 2 years old.

Queenbabe

Can some1 kill me..... sometimes i will take coffee or tea once a day.... cannot control my craving zzzzzzzzzzz

lis

my migrane finally subside on it's own.. now not having them as often.. i tink it's just the beginning of the pregnancy..

just check w the doc the other day, i'm now 10wks old pregnant.. =)