Drinking DOM (wine) every day ok?

snowbear

My mil asked my dh to drink some dom every day before he sleeps. I'm wondering if it's ok to do so coz i only know that women during confinement do that... plus i only hear pp drink yomeishu for general health, not dom... a bit worried for my dh.

jasyeo80

My mother in law asked my dear husband to drink some dom every day before he sleeps. I'm wondering if it's ok to do so coz i only know that women during confinement do that... plus i only hear pp drink yomeishu for general health, not dom... a bit worried for my dear husband.

think yomeishu n dom is the same, just that the brand is different.
Maybe get him to try out for 1 week and see how. each time, don drink 1 drink cup (the cup they provide)

Hi,

My hubby drink DOM alternate days. I usually put one cap to 1 cup of hot water to remove the alcohol as taught by a famous chinese physician. She say can drink everyday and it's actually good for the body. Both men and women can drink it everyday but best to remove the alcohol so not to cause any liver problem in the future. You can add a few pieces of wolfberries to the drink as told by the chinese physician. Hope this help to answer you doubts.

snowbear

Hi,

My hubby drink DOM alternate days. I usually put one cap to 1 cup of hot water to remove the alcohol as taught by a famous chinese physician. She say can drink everyday and it's actually good for the body. Both men and women can drink it everyday but best to remove the alcohol so not to cause any liver problem in the future. You can add a few pieces of wolfberries to the drink as told by the chinese physician. Hope this help to answer you doubts.
oh wow! Thanks for the tip! I can't drink it coz i'm bfding. Anyway my body's too heaty for such things. Last time i tried yomeishu for a few days and i had a worst breakout of my life!!!

stonston

It's ok to drink it everyday if you get rid of the alcohol content & if your body can take it. My mum prefers to mix with chicken essence plus wolfberries to make it sweet & double boil it.

My hb's body also can't take it. He nose bleed after taking it consecutively for 3 days. That time during my confinement we got alot of bottles, then after trying some I hated it. Hb say dun waste so he drink since the bottle is opened. But end up we gave it away cos he also can't drink :p

snowbear

It's ok to drink it everyday if you get rid of the alcohol content & if your body can take it. My mum prefers to mix with chicken essence plus wolfberries to make it sweet & double boil it.
To get rid of the alcohol content must mix the dom with boiling water? Or hot water will do?

stonston

If use hot water, you'll need to leave it for a while to give some time for alcohol to evaporate. But my hb enjoyed the alcohol content. He said it helped him to sleep better :p

snowbear

If use hot water, you'll need to leave it for a while to give some time for alcohol to evaporate. But my husband enjoyed the alcohol content. He said it helped him to sleep better :p
icic... haha.. my mil also said that she sleeps better after drinking dom. For my dh no effect coz he sleeps immediately after his head touches the pillow... :tlaugh:

tinklish

or is it pour the DOM into a cup and use hot water to warm it??
Good qn. The aim is to get rid of the alcohol.. i dunnoe abt this but in my opinion is to use hot water to warm the cup that contains the dom rather than pour the hot water in.. Pls correct me if im wrong.. Im interested to know..

stonston

My hb prefers to warm the DOM up in hot water bath. He says the taste is diluted when add hot water & he likes the strong taste.

So it depends on your preference. Do you like the strong taste or you wanna dilute it?

tinklish

My husband prefers to warm the DOM up in hot water bath. He says the taste is diluted when add hot water & he likes the strong taste.

So it depends on your preference. Do you like the strong taste or you wanna dilute it?
Thanks for that info! probably i will try out both and see which one i like.. :)

Christin383

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: