Drymama reusable nursing pads sale

robinliz

Hi.. I just found out the the Drymama pads that I have been using for 2 years are on great sale. Seems like US festive sales. They have a distributor in Singapore and do shop locally. Best for me comparing to the disposables and normal washable nursing pads that I have used. Theirs are the only ones I love.

Hope can help some of you. Price slash is online.Thanks

Extracted from their site: Dry Mama Asia Online Store (Singapore)

With a revolutionary, patent-pending membrane technology that is anti-bacterial, absorbent and wicks moisture away from the body, Dry Mama reusable nursing pads keep mamas dry and happy for hours. The fabric works to actively keep itself dry, wicking away moisture to a dry state within 30 minutes to two hours, depending on the heaviness of a woman’s milk flow and the humidity of the environment.

Both functional and flattering, Dry Mama’s unique curved shape is larger than conventional nursing pads, allowing them to contour to a mama’s body without shifting and bunching. Dry Mama pads fit invisibly, with no telltale lines. Mamas can wear Dry Mama reusable nursing pads with confidence, knowing they’ll be dry and happy for hours. Flirty colors are icing on the cake--who says nursing mamas can’t have fun? With Dry Mama reusable nursing pads, mamas everywhere have rediscovered a whole new way to stay dry.

For light to medium milk flow
Leak Proof Barrier to keep clothes dry
Antibacterial
Eco-Friendly
Contoured to stay-in-place
Does not show through shirt
Comes with washable mesh bag
Wicks away moisture
No Plastics
100% Silky Soft polyester
Nylon/Spandex Trimmings

MSRP: S$49.95