Dumplings for DuanWuJie 端午节

Angelmum

I buy normal dumplings but during 端午节 period I dont buy cost very expensive. Wonder mum going to make.:confused: :p

No festivial also got dumplings to savour so no need to be carrot chop. But if these types of special kind, not always available, guess ppl would be willing to spend.

I not marketing these so dont ask me take order.

Attachments

lawla12

I buy normal dumplings but during 端午节 period I dont buy cost very expensive. Wonder mum going to make.:confused: :p

No festivial also got dumplings to savour so no need to be carrot chop. But if these types of special kind, not always available, guess ppl would be willing to spend.

I not marketing these so dont ask me take order.
tat one...erm, u know tamp Mall b1 got sell ???

not nice de.....seems like they hang the dumplings very long liao, the bamboo leaf oso like dry dry, yellowish le......

they oso put alot of fatty meat....i DUN like it wor.....the fatty meat, eat liao, like very slimy slimy de....pukez.........

Angelmum

tat one...erm, u know tamp Mall b1 got sell ???

not nice de.....seems like they hang the dumplings very long liao, the bamboo leaf oso like dry dry, yellowish le......

they oso put alot of fatty meat....i DUN like it wor.....the fatty meat, eat liao, like very slimy slimy de....pukez.........
These are from a SzeChuan restaurant.
Me dun like fatty too so hope mum got make lor ... I bao myself!

lawla12

These are from a SzeChuan restaurant.
Me dun like fatty too so hope mum got make lor ... I bao myself!
waaaa...u know how to bao urself ??

seriously, i nv wrap any dumplings b4....LOL~!!!

my mum nv make dumplings leh.......but last time, our neighbour got make (they take orders too)....they use those charcoal steam cooker (last time can use charcoal to steam our soup ya).......i still rem they like to do tat along the corridoor....SMELL SUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then my mum will buy from them....LOL~

i like those dumplings wif normal pork (abit chewy chewy, not too fat de) + mushroom.....YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelmum

waaaa...u know how to bao urself ??

seriously, i nv wrap any dumplings b4....LOL~!!!

my mum nv make dumplings leh.......but last time, our neighbour got make (they take orders too)....they use those charcoal steam cooker (last time can use charcoal to steam our soup ya).......i still rem they like to do tat along the corridoor....SMELL SUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then my mum will buy from them....LOL~

i like those dumplings wif normal pork (abit chewy chewy, not too fat de) + mushroom.....YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bao only once or alt yr so not pro lah. It is fun, like a family gathering, everybody doing the same thing. Only prob, when I bao, must get somebody jaga DD cos when u bao, easily 1 hr gone.

my mum does that!!
I like lots of mushroom and chestnut. My mum's version got peanuts and dried prawns, she didnt pound them.

yakii

bao only once or alt yr so not pro lah. It is fun, like a family gathering, everybody doing the same thing. Only prob, when I bao, must get somebody jaga DD cos when u bao, easily 1 hr gone.

my mum does that!!
I like lots of mushroom and chestnut. My mum's version got peanuts and dried prawns, she didnt pound them.
I like kim zhu dumpling...last time my granny's version is wif lots of mushroom, chestnet and salted egg yoke. She also make the sweet version wif green bean and red bean..think of it really drool.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
I like kim zhu dumpling...last time my granny's version is wif lots of mushroom, chestnet and salted egg yoke. She also make the sweet version wif green bean and red bean..think of it really drool.
ha! great minds think alike :)

lawla12

aRgrgHhH!!!

I WAN DUMPLING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16:

Angelmum

When is it?? Is it this month??
should be 28 May actual

Any1 tried the kim choo dumplings below?
Welcome to Kim Choo Holdings Pte Ltd

I find ok for this kind of peak-season price... the xo dumpling... cos' my mum's home-made dumplings still taste the best! :)
Agree!
Mum say nobody help her prepare ingredients .... wanna help but DS dun want help jaga DD. Maybe I propose she do it my hse .... child safe!

aRgrgHhH!!!

I WAN DUMPLING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16:

apollo

actu all the whilei dun lik to eat dumpling selling outside.. i prefer homemake de... my mum's, my aunties'.... no matter how "not nice" they make the dumpling also nicer than outside de... more ingredients too... lik wat angelmum said, no point kanna "chop" during duan wu jie... LOL:tlaugh:

lawla12

actu all the whilei dun lik to eat dumpling selling outside.. i prefer homemake de... my mum's, my aunties'.... no matter how "not nice" they make the dumpling also nicer than outside de... more ingredients too... lik wat angelmum said, no point kanna "chop" during duan wu jie... LOL:tlaugh:
actually, how much they selling 1 normal dumpling now ???

$4 each ??????

ps leh, i super LONG time nv eat dumpling liao....LOL~

lawla12

eh... normal days i think ard $1.5?? i also long time nv buy liao LOL!!!
oOOh....my place is selling $2.40 on normal days for "neo ya" dumpling....how to spell harr ? nong ya ???

wadever...LOL~ :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

apollo

oOOh....my place is selling $2.40 on normal days for "neo ya" dumpling....how to spell harr ? nong ya ???

wadever...LOL~ :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:
wow so ex ah.. tt time i ask my hubby buy.. he dunno buy from where ard $1.50 i think... but mama make de is always nicest.. HEEEEEEEEEEE:001_302: