East side mummies

chuaeil

HI Mummies, any east side mummies interested to form a group for parenting, education etc disscussion. Exhange ideas and products to help each other save money. mum kids rage from 0mth-3yrs old, older kids mum can help us to share with your exprience. Have to be East side only cos easier for us to meet up if needs to exchange things.:tlaugh: join dont be shy ya....

have some old clothings to be given away. cos mummy's friend been giving her quite many babies clothings. and im having baby boy so those for girl girl ones are of no use to me. thinking of giving away those who want them.. many still looks new.
so those who dont mind can let me know..
mummy 'ban dang'. say baby must wear people wear before de clothings then will 'kuai gao zhang da'...

chuaeil

have some old clothings to be given away. cos mummy's friend been giving her quite many babies clothings. and im having baby boy so those for girl girl ones are of no use to me. thinking of giving away those who want them.. many still looks new.
so those who dont mind can let me know..
mummy 'ban dang'. say baby must wear people wear before de clothings then will 'kuai gao zhang da'...
How old is the clothes for?:tlaugh:

wa. so late haven't sleep...
seriously. i dont know. all look so cute n tiny to me. 1st time being mummy. abit sua ku. maybe i can ask my mum tomorrow.

chuaeil

Lets introduce our baby here...
I got a baby gal and my first child so far. She is Chloe and she is 5 mths now.

sugarcookie

I'm an East side (Tampines) MTB! Will be delivering in a few weeks' time...so can only join in activities after confinement.

Looking forward to meeting other Mummies!

my mum says those clothings are for newborns to aroud 6mths or so..
im staying in hougang for now. probably moving over to ang mo kio. currently in my 24th week. 1st child. boyboy.

yennee76

oh.... Megan nice name. SO far can you cope?
heehee.. thanks.. initially hubby wanted to call her Sara... but when match with the surname - Lee --> Sara Lee... it's a no no :nah: cos sound like a cake brand..

First week was the worst, where everything was a "culture shock".. now getting better, but discover new problem to solve every now and then... since last week Megan kanna colic... but now got solution liao - massage - it works better then colic drop/ gripe water (for me)...

Now staying with in-law... so IL problem now... different style of handling things/ different character from my own parents/ upbringing... and nothing to talk about... now on maternity, so everyday very bored (have to face MIL whole day but nothing to talk about before hubby come home from work)

sorry... just feel like complaining abit (cos whole day din say much)... :001_302:

chuaeil

my mum says those clothings are for newborns to aroud 6mths or so..
im staying in hougang for now. probably moving over to ang mo kio. currently in my 24th week. 1st child. boyboy.
Too small for my baby gal. Mine now wear for home clothes she wear 12mths. hehe..... By the way you intend to join our East side group cos you goign to move to ang mo kio wor....