Eat More and Lose Weight, You Can Do it!

stannyliu

We can eat more and lose weight? Really? Yes. Now let’s show you some ways.

Eat eggs
Mix the egg yolks and protein, with 1/4 cup of red bean and tomato sauce, stir, the low caloric food full is completed.

Keep sports
Do some sports everyday, just 30 minutes. Or you can use dual channel vibration fitness belt to lose weight.

Eat vegetables before supper.
Vegetables contains rich water, it is add weight but not fat.

Strictly abide the meal time.
Please make sure that, on weekend you also at the same time to eat breakfast and lunch. If you not to eat breakfast or lunch on weekend, delay will only increase your hunger and make you unconsciously eat too much food.

Eat soup
Soup can give you belly full feeling.

Apple suppress appetite
Apples are rich in pectin, pectin is a kind of water soluble fiber can suppress appetite. Nutrition experts believe that pectin can slow down the digestion process, make full sense of more durable.

Eat more fiber
Shell plant-based, wheat bags, cauliflower foods high in fiber, fruits and legumes have two in effect: one is full, the other is to assist food in intestinal peristalsis, prevent the body from some calories. So, you must eat the 13th to the 35 grams per day, so will lose about ninety calories, is equal to the half year minus five pounds of fat.

Salamnka

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Below is my regime in a nutshell. I find it easy to follow & it keeps me at a healthy & good looking weight. I dont see it as a diet, it’s more of a lifestyle, which is important as diets never last.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Drink plenty of water[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Have purechimp super tea once a day[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Eat healthily in the week & enjoy treats at the weekend[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Pick brown over white for grains[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Exercise at least 3 times a week[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]We all know how to eat healthily it’s just finding a way that works for you. I have found the regime above takes minimal effort.[/FONT]