Eating in cinemas, buying or smuggling?

cendrine

Will you buy food from the cinema snack booth or smuggle in food ?
And what are the kinds of food you will smuggle in?

Care to share ?

LoVeS

i always find cinema foods r ex even for their tibits but then too lazy to smuggle in le~

XiaoXue

I used to smuggle in BK mushroom swiss burger when catching a movie @ GV Yishun back in school days... :001_302:

Now.. Lazy to smuggle in le despite cinema snack booth is kinda exp~! Usually buy mixed popcorn combo nowaday...

Ting

always buy from the counter, cos lazy to smuggle in n always hv small bag..hehe.. last tym got smuggle in drinks n cheaps b4 la...but with dh now, we spent abt 20 bucks on the snacks lor, popcorns, drinks, chicken, wedges, cupcorn, kachang puteh.....wahahahaah~ we very greedy de...

Carol

When I was schooling, always smuggle in. Students poorer ma. I only smuggle in tidbits, worst is Macdonalds only. There's one time my friend even go food court buy beef noodles smuggle in . Lol !

But now never alrdy. Cos I love Gv nachos :001_302:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried chicken rice before? :tlaugh:

Actually if you watch movie at Lido, you do not need to smuggle ... they are pretty okie with it.

Cheers,
Edy

XiaoXue

Have you tried chicken rice before? :tlaugh:

Actually if you watch movie at Lido, you do not need to smuggle ... they are pretty okie with it.

Cheers,
Edy
Yeah I used to work in Lido... 6 years ago.. As the top level is consist of Fast food, chinese / halal food & bubble tea.. They allowed all this stuff into the cinema~ Cheers~!!

xiaodaisy

haha anything i wanna eat i juz pun in my bag n bring in haha n of cos will buy from booth too .. haha

angtan

I used to do it when we need to rush show after work. Only like hotdogs from GV. I used to smuggle drinks & titbits. I hate the smell of cheezy nachos. I know it's inconsiderate & I can't stand others eating strong smell food or noisy crackers.