Eating outside with babies/kids

jasobias

Just wanna share.Was at United Square earlier.Saw this little shop called "Petite Bowl".They sell baby food!!cooked one!!
Ya i was amazed..hahhah..its so rare to find this kinda shop.Its pretty small though but has high chairs,toys n books n utensils r baby friendly.
My daughter had the beef casserole $5.90 n she liked it alot!
They claim tht their ingredients r organic.
I bot a tray..8 little frozen tubs(very little) of 4 choices fr their menu.Can be kept for 1 month they said.At least when i am too busy to prepare anything different..baby can eat tht.
Does anyone know of any other eateries like this for babies?
Thanks!!

Attachments

apollo

babe, we're actu thinking to bring ash to UnitedSquare one day! and this is the 1st time i heard got such place for baby food!!! at least when we're going there, dun hav to prepare any baby food!

thks for sharing! =)

ping26

I had dinner w some girlfriends last Friday. I specially went there to ta-bao after reading abt Petit Bowl. Unfortunately, my baby doesn't like the food. Staff recommended chicken, broccoli & alphabet pasta. It costs $5.90 for 4 oz.

She didn't like the cheese or something. very strong-smelling cheese. She eats same ingredients at home but not Petit Bowl's cooking. LOLz I had to finish it for her. She took my plain white rice instead.

near disastrous dinner at Waraku cos she spat out a lot of things.

they didn't let me try ... better ask to try or bring back-up food.

Last edited:

faith

Just wanna share.Was at United Square earlier.Saw this little shop called "Petite Bowl".They sell baby food!!cooked one!!
Ya i was amazed..hahhah..its so rare to find this kinda shop.Its pretty small though but has high chairs,toys n books n utensils r baby friendly.
My daughter had the beef casserole $5.90 n she liked it alot!
They claim tht their ingredients r organic.
I bot a tray..8 little frozen tubs(very little) of 4 choices fr their menu.Can be kept for 1 month they said.At least when i am too busy to prepare anything different..baby can eat tht.
Does anyone know of any other eateries like this for babies?
Thanks!!
Hi jasobias,

May I know whether the food is for how old babies? Suitable for 9mths? What's their menu like?

angelwendy

Wow... wat a good ideal... so mummy no need to bring food to go out if is going there to shop... hee.. when benson is older we will bring him there to try... :001_302:

apollo

btw jas, the restaurant is specially for babies only or they also sell adults foods so we can dine in with the baby tgt?

jasobias

unfortunately doesnt serve adult food!
there r 3 grps for kids food..4 months up,9 months up n 4 yrs old up
can always buy out then feed in some other place where u can eat

chrisgal

been there once and bought a tray for bb... but sadly... baby doesnt like it... he cry and cry and cry and refuse to eat after i fed him the first mouth. so.. no choice i got to cook it myself instead haha... think not all babies like it.. so it's better to bring ur bb there n let ur bb try it out b4 buying a tray back home haha:wong19:

jojoki

hey jo
ya opposite the kids hair salon..its just a small shop
you going there just to try the food ?hahhaha
missed todays meet up at PARISSSSSSS cos net was extremely cranky today (could be from me trying to wean her night feeds yesterday!!) prolly will pop by US today.

HOpe to join the next meet up at ur place! shall i bring some fattening food like cheeze cake????

ping26

the webby is Petit Bowl - Petit Bowl

you can check out their menu

Remember to ask for tasting b4 buying cos not all babies like the cooking.

For ta-bao, the hot food is packed in plastic clear containers that are microwavable. If u r not comfy, remember to bring your own BPA-free 4-oz containers.

jojoki

wow thats nice,, can actually ask fr tasting b4 buying? gonna bring bub there whn she wakes later..