Eczema!! Please!!!

Carlisle

My son had this too. His doctor recommend to use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser as his shampoo and body wash. We then applied Pharex Hydrocortisone Butyrate cream to the affected area. It works wonders and my son's skin is now free from Eczema.

Mummy continue using physiogel(cream) . My bb girl has eczema when she was only less than 2 mths ols. Hubby has discoid ecezemA very very serious type.. Kkh recommend physiogel for bb to apply twice a day. It works! Ever since then she recovered from it and never came bAvk but I still apply everyday over het body and when she has heat rash.

Here's the picture before and after Eczema patient which uses Kangen 2.5PH water to heal it. No need to use any medication. Simple and easy. If you want to test it for free, let me know.:Dancing_tongue:

heshan

After searching for a natural alternative to steroid creams (my baby is under two and can't use these creams), a friend from Malaysia told me about a product called MOOGOO. I was hesitant at first because i was tired of spending money on products that didn't work but she gave me a sample of the irritable skin balm. It has really made a difference, the eczema is gone! I am not sure if you can by it in singapore right now but I buy mine online @ www.moogoo.com.au The website is really informative and told me more about eczema that i once knew. They make other products for eczema too. I'm hooked and can't stop buying. I have told everyone about it and a few of the mothers from PG are seeing results also.

Moko

After searching for a natural alternative to steroid creams (my baby is under two and can't use these creams), a friend from Malaysia told me about a product called MOOGOO. I was hesitant at first because i was tired of spending money on products that didn't work but she gave me a sample of the irritable skin balm. It has really made a difference, the eczema is gone! I am not sure if you can by it in singapore right now but I buy mine online @ www.moogoo.com.au The website is really informative and told me more about eczema that i once knew. They make other products for eczema too. I'm hooked and can't stop buying. I have told everyone about it and a few of the mothers from PG are seeing results also.
heshan! i too use moogoo. the only thing that has made a difference. the good thing is you can use it on newborns for as long as you want. do you know if there are any stores here that sell?

SCartoon

Alpha Male
My frenz 9y/o daughter suffered from Eczema for 5 years. the itchiness and scratches caused many open wounds on her. She was reluctant to bath most of the times as it hurt. She tried many treatments but none of it last long. the parents were reluctant to apply any steroid cream or even oral steroid due to the possible side effects like skin thinning. My fren then came across g3 superfruit juice and her skin improved tremendously. I have also seen how it works for adults too.

aery

Hi, just happened to chance upon this thread cos I'm new here. My 10mo girl n I both got eczema. We''ve been using Topicrem n it works very well. Relieves itch almost immediately after use. Was recommended by a friend's dermatologist. But it's expensive to buy in Singapore. A 200ml tube cost $50 cos need to get from doctors but can easily buy off e racks in Hong Kong SaSa for half e price! U may give it a try if u can get it. Just my 2 cents worth. :)

naughtytwo

my son also have eczema ....sigh ....

recently, my doctor from national skin center recommend Atopiclair Cream for my son. It works !!!
He was using physiogel previously ... but so so ..

During flare up , I still use some steroid , then I apply Atopiclair cream for him... morning & night ... (i will ask his school teacher to apply once more during his flare up) .... during non-flare up period, I switch to Atopiclair Lotion ... it is easy for my son to apply himself. it is important to get the child's participation on the treatment :)

I was diagnosed with eczema when I was 25 and since then I’ve been dealing with this disease. For me, it has been really difficult to find a treatment that worked for my type of skin and eczema. The treatment that has helped me to heal my eczema is foderma, I recommend it.

lara clark

you can look for natural ways to cure acne like the use of honey. honey has anti inflamatory properties that can help soothe the and hydrate the skin.

just take note that other acne treatments may result in dry skin and end up damaging your skin even more. be sure to consult the doc before taking any of the treatments by yourself

bizlawmc

same here. have been suffering from mild eczema since young. didnt know honey can help. will give it a shot to complement the other things im using. thanks lara!