EDD 19 dec 13... Subsidized doctor at NUH:)

Hi ,
i am 14 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I am seeing nuh doctors under subsidies... So far waiting time ok... Doctors are different each visit. I am also paying $30 + for doctor fee and if there is scanning i paid $100-$150+....

So far everywhr ppl saying they opt for private thn subsidized... Does it rly matter?
Though my 1st child was at kkh 4years back. I must say tht delivery charges has shoot up in the sky... At tht time i paid 2.2+k for both me and my son. And that was emergency c sec with financial assistance. Coz at tht time my hubby and i was not able to fork out all in cash deposit. And now we live near cck. So nuh is nearer and i also wanted to know hows nuh service....

Hopefully during delivery there will be no prob and everything will go smoothly...

crystaloves

hi

I gave birth under subsidized scheme at nuh too.. have u taken up the package of $400 which includes detail scan and consultations? ? I gave birth this January and to be honest.. it was a great experience. The mid wife is super experience and helpful. As for the gynae. If u personally feel that he or she is not up to it u can request for another gynae no fret. Hehe cheers! !

I have stocks in hand for immediate collect at united square.

Brand is hochengchob.

Its is MADE IN Taiwan.

Its More reliable than many other brands.

It is going off at $2.75 per piece.

So it will be $55per box.

call or sms to 96665503 to deal.

More details can be found

N95 Masks - Ho Cheng Safety Enterprise Co., Ltd.
N95 Masks - Ho Cheng Safety Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Stocks are limited.

Re: hi

I gave birth under subsidized scheme at nuh too.. have u taken up the package of $400 which includes detail scan and consultations? ? I gave birth this January and to be honest.. it was a great experience. The mid wife is super experience and helpful. As for the gynae. If u personally feel that he or she is not up to it u can request for another gynae no fret. Hehe cheers! !
Hii,
i have not gotten the package yet coz i dint reach 20weeks... But is it worth it?
So far the doctor is quite good... So no prob with tht. Its jst the fees i am worried abt.. Do i have to pay advance? Or i can choose to pay slowly... I will be taking up 4-5 or 6 bedded rm after delivery...

Hi ,
i am 14 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I am seeing nuh doctors under subsidies... So far waiting time ok... Doctors are different each visit. I am also paying $30 + for doctor fee and if there is scanning i paid $100-$150+....

So far everywhr ppl saying they opt for private thn subsidized... Does it rly matter?
Though my 1st child was at kkh 4years back. I must say tht delivery charges has shoot up in the sky... At tht time i paid 2.2+k for both me and my son. And that was emergency c sec with financial assistance. Coz at tht time my hubby and i was not able to fork out all in cash deposit. And now we live near cck. So nuh is nearer and i also wanted to know hows nuh service....

Hopefully during delivery there will be no prob and everything will go smoothly...
I encountered the same situation. You don't really need to go for check up every month. You can opt to check on certain test etc. If you are well and baby is well, then it is ok. It is cheaper to give birth via vagina than c-section isn't it? if you are open to the idea, it is possible.

Re: hi

Hi mummies, if you are open to a mind over body approach to birth, prepare your body for your birth, there is a Free Talk on Holistic Pregnancy Care and HypnoBirthing on 25June. Here is the link.

crystaloves

hey

Hey sorry for not reply u earlier.. well as for me right. .I didnt fork out any deposit and opt for 6 bedder.. nuh dun have 5 bedder so from 4 bedder onwards is under subsidized.. my total bill was about 2k plus all deduct from medisave..but I was determined on natural without epi.. irregardless whether emer c sect or other birth methods.. subsidized is sufficient. So ultimately it depends on what u prefer.. pm me so we can discuss more ya