EDD April 2011

Hi Mummies,

My EDD is 7th April or earlier. ROM in May this year but have not had customary wedding yet. Our parents initially want us to have customary wedding which we are reluctant to have. So since now got baby alrdy, they alsoo shut their mouths. If i do customary few months after birth of baby, izzit weird? Anybody is in the same shoes as me or have heard of any friends who went through the same thing as well? Share with me pls. Thanks.

millyming

yes! my fren!

she ROM few years back, i think is 2 years.. and last year she accidentally got the baby..
so, they give birth to the baby, then only had the customary wedding... and the wedding is so warm with the presence of baby....the atmosphere is so different from normal wedding...

cseen

I've attended a wedding where the couple walked down the aisle with their 4 year old twins a boy and a gal... the moment is really different.. to me i feel it's ok, don't need to care about what others say.. just follow your heart :)

mama_aki

Hi, I'm EDD in April 2011 too. My EDD is 11 or 12 April and I've not even ROM but will start making plans to do so, so don't worry! For me, I'm planning for a simple reception and solemnization.. hopefully baby bump won't be obvious yet then.

marilynli

Hi, I'm EDD in April 2011 too. My EDD is 11 or 12 April and I've not even ROM but will start making plans to do so, so dont't worry! For me, I'm planning for a simple reception and solemnization.. hopefully baby bump won't be obvious yet then.
Hi Mama Aki! Congratulations! My EDD falls on the same day as yours. How are you feeling?
I am having morning sickness all day long... recently accompany with dizzy and insomnia... Had spotting with cramps, thus Gynae gave me 1 wk MC to stay in bed... went back for review... extended MC for another 14 days... feeling worried...

mama_aki

Thanks Marilynli & congrats to you too! I've been feeling queasy with the morning sickness and kind of faint. Feeling tired all the time. Thankfully I haven't experienced vomitting but I keep retching when I'm hungry, tired or getting off a car or when car stops.

Don't worry too much about your spotting! Most important is to STAY POSITIVE. Think of your baby and tell yourself baby is strong!

I've had a miscarriage more than a year ago and that affected me greatly. But this time I've learnt my lesson and to think positive. Emotions really important when pregnant.

Rest more and eat healthy! You'll do fine (=

ariesgirl

Hi all mummies to be!

i am new here.. currently i should be in my 7th week. going for my 2nd appt tml.. doc should be able to give me a more accurate EDD tml! the last time i went only can see sac so gynae estimated my EDD to be 3rd week of april. =)

cheers!

Escenta

Hi all mummies to be,

I had missed my menses for 3 weeks. Used HPK last week and tested negative.

Normally after how many weeks will I get positive results as I have been experiencing most of the symptoms.

Huafen83

Congrats to all Mummies to be,

I am new to this website. Now I am 9 weeks pregnant. My EDD is 3rd April 11. Yd went to visit my gynae at KK n finally manage to see my little one's heartbeat. The sight of it is so relieved n happy.

mama_aki

Hi all mummies to be,

I had missed my menses for 3 weeks. Used HPK last week and tested negative.

Normally after how many weeks will I get positive results as I have been experiencing most of the symptoms.
Hi Escenta,

I tested positive after missing my period for about 2-3 days.

luvjoanne

hi all, i'm also an April 2011 mummy. my EDD is 6th April 2011.. first bb that we got on first try! i tested positive on the 2nd day that i missed my menses and i had a dark red line on my HPK.

cseen

hello ..mine is edd end april.. so exciting, going into 7weeks soon, i can see the sac and strong heartbeat already:) MS comes and go.. always feel like puking.. especially brushing teeth in the morning and night. always hungry.. little spotting and sometimes tummy abit pain when i sneeze too much.

luvjoanne

Hi mummies, do u all feel tired? I have nv felt so tired constantly in my life, and I have been slping every single minute that I can! My bedtime was ard 12plus before pregnancy, and it became 1030pm, 930pm and I actually slpt at 730pm last nite! Gosh..
And I missed work today cos yest was a naseous day for me.. Wonder if I'm normal?

mama_aki

Hi luvjoanne,

It's definitely normal! I haven't felt so tired in my life either.. sometimes I feel like the more I sleep, the more tired I get. I also missed work once as I feel like I don't have enough rest.

mama_aki

Oh yes, and I've never felt so hungry and so quickly in my life! I can be hungry just a while after I've ate and the hunger pangs are really unbearable.. like if I don't eat I will feel like I want to cry!!

Huafen83

Me too. My appetite is not very gd. But I will feel hungry at odd timing. So once it's my actual lunch break, I will feel very full. So now I will have to prepare some snacks to fill my hunger if not I will have nausea feel. Very uncomfortable. As for tiredness, no matter how much I sleep I will still feel tired. Can even doze off unknowingly when working. 

luvjoanne

I am absent from wk for 2 days. Gt abit depressed w myself cos I seem to lose control of my own body.. My gynae told me the toughest part shd b over soon but apparently it don't seem so. Felt bad for skipping wk, but I wanted to rest as well..
Been losing appetite for few days, eating v minimal and slping every single minute that I can. This is really quite tough!

Huafen83

Hi luvjoanne, must think postively. My colleagues who had told me that having MS is uncomfortable but it's also a sign that ur bb is growing up strongly n healthy. So keep thinking the little one in u n u will feel better. :)

luvjoanne

hi huafen, thanks! back at work today, just had lunch.. but had no appetite so i only had dao-suan for lunch.
feel better at work cos probably the busy-ness got me distracted but though i still feel tired. but at least tomorrow's a holiday! :)
i put on 0.5kg of weight since pregnancy, but i lost it back since i had no appetite for the past few days and ate so minimal..

In my 10 week now, gynae predicted my EDD is on April 11th 2011... Giving birth at Mount Alvernia... I have put on 4 kg since found out was pregnant. My tummy look so big now like machiam 4 months liao... Haiz... Anyone has the same problem as me??