EDD April Mummies

bambaby

Hi taylily.. Mine is also April 2012. I just found out Im pregnant last saturday.. I saw Dr Geraldine Tan due to some good recommendations from other forums. However, Im going to Peter Chew again on the 23rd to compare. She gave me Duphaston which im not very comfortable to take, thus the need for a second opinion..
Who is your gynae?

taylily

I see. My gynae is Caroline khi from TMC. going to see her soon not sure what medicine she will prescribe. Will be my no. 2. So I am sticking to the same gynae... This is your first one?

bambaby

I see. My gynae is Caroline khi from Thomson Medical Center. going to see her soon not sure what medicine she will prescribe. Will be my no. 2. So I am sticking to the same gynae... This is your first one?
Yes It's my first time.. WE're so excited.

Jofeny

hello.. i discovered that im preggy last week too..

havent gone to see any gynae yet.. i had a miscarriage (fetus is abt 8 weeks) 3 months ago.. so i still have some multi-vit, folic acid and Vit B12 from the last gynae...

So now im praying hard... the last pregnancy i went to visit the gynae at week 6.. but the gynae say baby smaller than usual (cos i think my ovaluation is longer 28+7 days).. doc say the fetus looks like its week 5.. so thinking this time round just visit the gynae later.. ard week 8.. since i still have the necessary to eat... and hopefully by then the baby is big enough to be seen.. :)

taylily

Then we have the same experience. My case 1 was like u so I was very cautious after that. Basically nothing develop inside the wate sac n hcg level not increasing.. 6 weeks plus miscarriage..

bambaby

btw why did the gynae prescribe u duphaston? Was there any signs of need?
i actually don't know. It's my first time baby. I didn't have any miscarriage before. Im just 31, and i dont have any spotting or bleeding. Only thing i mentioned to her was that I have some cramps on and off and that my period is irregular. She didn't mention any problems so when i went home to check about Duphaston, I was quite surprised.. Has anybody here have any feedback about Dr Chia Yee Tien?

taylily

Jofeny, week 7 shld see fetal pole clearly. So if u go week 8 is fine.

Bambaby, that one is like An Tai med. Maybe that gynae give by default to play safe.
I din hear abt this gynae though.

bambaby

Jofeny, week 7 shld see fetal pole clearly. So if u go week 8 is fine.

Bambaby, that one is like An Tai med. Maybe that gynae give by default to play safe.
I din hear abt this gynae though.
I thought so too.. But then again, i dont want to take it without any real need..Will see Dr Peter Chew on Tuesday..

jaslynng1984

Hi,

I'm a first time mum. EDD would be first week of April. Seeing Dr Adrian Tan from TMC. He also prescribed me the duphaston and folic acid. Are anti of you experiencing any bloatedness? I'm so bloated that I lose my appetite almost everyday

taylily

Hi! My gynae is just next room to Dr Adrian Tan! :p Same clinic. Dr Tan is a cheery and high person.. Usually should feel happy seeing him :p anyway my first baby delivering almost got delayed by an hour cos he was using the operating theatre and he can still come out singing!

The preg symptom is normal. I have a combination.. Other than bloatedness, I feel giddy n very tired...

leelian

hi all

i just had a transvargina scan. dr say i am 6 weeks but according to the LMP,
i should be around 7 weeks. also he mentioned he didnt see any embryo, only see
sac and yolk. he arrange me to come again for the next scan in 2 weeks time.

am praying hard that i will be able to see the embryo and the heartbeat then.
nervous and worried.

elbarc81

Medela Mini ELect Plus to let go

Hi All,

I have a Medela Mini ELect Plus ( DUal pump ) and city pack ( Cooler Bag ) to let go.
Used it only twice n no fluid pass through the parts.

this is bought locally in Feb this year and I still have the receipt and warranty.

PM me if interested =)

Cristae

Hi all..

I'm new too... I found out that I'm pregnant just 2 days ago but I'm keeping this from everybody... Coz I had a early miscarriage just 2 month back.. I'm anxious and constantly checking if I have bleeding..

I will see a OG next Mon to confirm my pregnancy and i break the news to my hubby on next Tue (His Bday)...

N my symptoms: Frequent Farting (so embarassing), Frequent Urination, Indigestion, Sore nipples...

Last edited:

Huafen83

Hihi all mummies to be, congrats to all too. I just found out I am expecting my no. 2 last week. Kind of shock n happy at the same time. Shock becoz my no. 1 onli 5 mths old :)

Going to see my Gynae next week. Hope everything will be fine. Now 1st trimster will be tiring n some even experience MS. Enjoy the whole process it's a very wonderful experience :)

monicaquek

hello i also just reach week 5... also very concious as two months ago had miscarriage n brown discharge for few days... i only feel giddy n stomach is quite bloated...

due to past records... i visit my doc quite often... bout once a week after he have seen the small dot...

if any of you have similar case like me must visit gynae more often as he gif me injection, florxine and utrogestan to protect it beta...