EDD April Mummies

Huafen83

Wow CL charges is getting higher I think also becoz next yr is dragon yr. They wan to earn more coz surely got ppl hire them
de :)

Ya I am quite lucky to have my Mum's help. She is working at the moment. She will be taking leave for tat whole mth. Feel mama is great. Really appreciate tat. Now I really agree y she always say next time when I grow up be a mum then know how she feels. Now I totally n fully understand :) but I also got my maid to help me during tat mth so I hope this time I wil have plenty of rest :)

yuzudinga

its nice to have own family looking after us during our confinement. my mum offered to help but i'm pretty worried she'll be tired so i'm thinking of getting a confinement lady too..

so far i got a contact who is somewat the agent for local aunties and she quoted me $1.8k to 2.5k depending on the popularity of the auntie i think.. the auntie will help to take care of baby cook for me and hubby and also some housework like washing clothes n cleaning the toilet..

seems to be a good deal but i scared my mum will scold me coz my sis also do CL work but i dun dare to ask her help in case she do something i dun like i dun dare to say coz she has been very fierce since young.. >_<

Dilys

its nice to have own family looking after us during our confinement. my mum offered to help but i'm pretty worried she'll be tired so i'm thinking of getting a confinement lady too..

so far i got a contact who is somewat the agent for local aunties and she quoted me $1.8k to 2.5k depending on the popularity of the auntie i think.. the auntie will help to take care of baby cook for me and hubby and also some housework like washing clothes n cleaning the toilet..

seems to be a good deal but i scared my mum will scold me coz my sis also do CL work but i dun dare to ask her help in case she do something i dun like i dun dare to say coz she has been very fierce since young.. >_<
Haha.. If I were you.. I will ask your sis to do confinement.. At least you can ressure she can take care of you and baby! CL will be a totally stranger ... You should try talking to your sis.. :) Good CL are all fully booked by now already...

Dilys

Wow CL charges is getting higher I think also becoz next yr is dragon yr. They wan to earn more coz surely got ppl hire them
de :)

Ya I am quite lucky to have my Mum's help. She is working at the moment. She will be taking leave for tat whole mth. Feel mama is great. Really appreciate tat. Now I really agree y she always say next time when I grow up be a mum then know how she feels. Now I totally n fully understand :) but I also got my maid to help me during tat mth so I hope this time I wil have plenty of rest :)
Hi huafen,

Your mum is so sweet ... to take leave to help u :) ya you are right .. Next year dragon year .. More demand for CL.. I heard that next year is the "GOLD" dragon year...after a long time next is one of the best dragon year !!! :)

Huafen83

Hi yuzudinga, I agree wif diliys. Coz some CL will be stubborn too whn u says things tat u not happy wif they may not follow as to them they got more experinece than u. Won't listen to u. Will make u even more angry de. So may be u can tok to ur sis like if possible if u have anything tat u not happy wif ask her dun mind n u say it out. May be ur sis understand u more n wnded up won't do anything u dun like :) not every CL is easy going de. Imagine u pay them a huge sum n they dun listen to u. U will be mre angry

Huafen83

Hi huafen,

Your mum is so sweet ... to take leave to help u :) ya you are right .. Next year dragon year .. More demand for CL.. I heard that next year is the "GOLD" dragon year...after a long time next is one of the best dragon year !!! :)
Oh didn't know next yr is a "gold" dragon yr haha yd I told my hubby abt booking the hospital room when we going for the tour on 20. I told him reason y. He also agree tat should book early. He n me the same totally forgotten tat next yr is a gd yr for bb boom Haha

Jofeny

Recently I start to feel tummyache.. Or tummy sore.. Duno got such term..

But I feel the weight of my baby/uterus n it keeps pulling downwards. then my tummy area there become sore n pain. Tummy is like not strong enuff to hold the bb in place. Or it's the stretching pain? I know bb still got another 20 weeks to grow.. But I feel tired especially if I walk for a while. I have to arch forward n walk slowly.. Feel like old woman... I see mummies with bigger tummy outside n they r so energetic! Really envious!

Huafen83

Does it feel Like cramps? If it is, It is normal as bb need more space now so the cramping effect is ur uterus growing to create more space.

I think they r used to the weight they carry around le. May be u hafnt get used to it yet :) soon u will be like them too :)

Dilys

Does it feel Like cramps? If it is, It is normal as bb need more space now so the cramping effect is ur uterus growing to create more space.

I think they r used to the weight they carry around le. May be u hafnt get used to it yet :) soon u will be like them too :)
Hi huafen,

I feel abit of cramp when one side of my tummy something sticking out.. I think it's baby"s leg. My whole tummy looks out of shape.. Everyday at a certain time..of the day. My tummy looks like a French loaf one side other side round.. It's really painful..sometimes.

Jofeny

Hi huafen,

I feel abit of cramp when one side of my tummy something sticking out.. I think it's baby"s leg. My whole tummy looks out of shape.. Everyday at a certain time..of the day. My tummy looks like a French loaf one side other side round.. It's really painful..sometimes.
Haha.. Ya I get that too. When it happens I will get my hubby to touch. I say bb making a Bukit timah hill on my tummy. I think I read somewhere say uterus practicing contraction for the real thing. But it jus harmless..

I think my tummy sore is stretch ache. Think skin trying to pull itself.. I do feel better when I arch forward.

Dilys

Haha.. Ya I get that too. When it happens I will get my hubby to touch. I say bb making a Bukit timah hill on my tummy. I think I read somewhere say uterus practicing contraction for the real thing. But it jus harmless..

I think my tummy sore is stretch ache. Think skin trying to pull itself.. I do feel better when I arch forward.
Haha.. That pose from baby is really painful.. When you touch it .. It's hard.. After massaging awhile.. It will go back to normal the next min pop out again at another side. So irritating sometimes.. It looks so obvious especially wearing tight fitting tops

Jofeny

Haha.. That pose from baby is really painful.. When you touch it .. It's hard.. After massaging awhile.. It will go back to normal the next min pop out again at another side. So irritating sometimes.. It looks so obvious especially wearing tight fitting tops
Heehee, when it happens I will try to take photo! But mine usually go off after 1 min or so... Usually when bb is being disturbed? Got once, there is very loud thunder then my bb squeezed to the mountain shape. I think he shocked. Haha...

Huafen83

Hahaha u all starting to feel it le. Yes it's painful at times esp when ur tummy turns out of sharp. More to come. But enjoy. Coz once over le u all will miss it. I finally manage to feel the most powerful punch my boy gives me. But stil small so not painful yet. But I feel happy. I also beat my tummy back n he also returns his punch. For abt 3 times hehe so fun.

Huafen83

Heehee, when it happens I will try to take photo! But mine usually go off after 1 min or so... Usually when bb is being disturbed? Got once, there is very loud thunder then my bb squeezed to the mountain shape. I think he shocked. Haha...
Hahaha I always fail to take it coz he seems to know I wan to take photo hahaha. Hmm when it happen hor try to sayang ur tummy. N tell bb not sacred it's juz thunder sound. Heard from ppl tat it helps to soothe them n also when they arrive to this world they won't be so sacred of this sound le. Hehe so I had my no.1 if I pass by any construction site wif loud sound, I will hold to my tummy. N let bb know mummy is around. N it works. Now my no.1 not sacred of loud voice. Can even smile after a thunder occurs :)

Last edited:

Jofeny

Hahaha I always fail to take it coz he seems to know I wan to take photo hahaha. Hmm when it happen hor try to sayang ur tummy. N tell bb not sacred it's juz thunder sound. Heard from ppl tat it helps to soothe them n also when they arrive to this world they won't be so sacred of this sound le. Hehe so I had my no.1 if I pass by any construction site wif loud sound, I will hold to my tummy. N let bb know mummy is around. N it works. Now my no.1 not sacred of loud voice. Can even smile after a thunder occurs :)
Your bb is so brave! Hee I'm a naughty mum. I see he squeeze mountain shape I jus v busy take photo. Haha!! Okok, I will b a good mum n sayang my bb more.

Dilys

Haha this happens when sometimes I m outside. Mine I feel everyday.. I will start scolding him.. Why are you sleeping like that.. So ulgy like daddy! Haha .. My hubby have alot of sleeping pattern tru out the night... One leg lift up crossing over another, sleep on his stomach & sleep with two hands up at the side.

I hope my baby doesn't follows the daddy! Horrible sleeping pattern !

Dilys

Hahaha u all starting to feel it le. Yes it's painful at times esp when ur tummy turns out of sharp. More to come. But enjoy. Coz once over le u all will miss it. I finally manage to feel the most powerful punch my boy gives me. But stil small so not painful yet. But I feel happy. I also beat my tummy back n he also returns his punch. For abt 3 times hehe so fun.
Hi huafen,

Sometimes I will slap my tummy just like u :) haha ..

Huafen83

Haha this happens when sometimes I m outside. Mine I feel everyday.. I will start scolding him.. Why are you sleeping like that.. So ulgy like daddy! Haha .. My hubby have alot of sleeping pattern tru out the night... One leg lift up crossing over another, sleep on his stomach & sleep with two hands up at the side.

I hope my baby doesn't follows the daddy! Horrible sleeping pattern !
ya man. My no.1 boy sleeping position alot! Non space for him to roll in his cot till we buy him a mattress wif all corners protected. Think one day he will roll out. I told my hubby. Juz like him!!!! Turn one body like earthquake. Ppl will know they turn

Huafen83

Your bb is so brave! Hee I'm a naughty mum. I see he squeeze mountain shape I jus v busy take photo. Haha!! Okok, I will b a good mum n sayang my bb more.
Hahaha I also dunno is it becoz tat time when he is inside me I will sayang him when got loud sound. Haha. I understand how u feel. U feel excited to take the pic. Hehe. No mummy is bad mummy. Hehe we all r great mummies!

Huafen83

Hahaha I also dunno is it becoz tat time when he is inside me I will sayang him when got loud sound. Haha. I understand how u feel. U feel excited to take the pic. Hehe. No mummy is bad mummy. Hehe we all r great mummies!