EDD April Mummies

princessminn

Hey Princessminn,

Don't worry so much ... be positive .. look forward to ur amino test . It will be fine ! Oh u having spotting u got to rest more .. & don't think too much .. It could be also the reason. Don't walk too much :) Jia you
Tks dilys!
been trying real hard to b positive!:)
din wan cont tinking too much,tts y i decided to ask for unpaid leave so i can rest n b more occupied at home than at work!:)

Dilys

Tks dilys!
din wan cont tinking too much,tts y i decided to ask for unpaid leave so i can rest n b more occupied at home than at work!:)
Jia you ! Princessminn... We will be here for u .. Don't worry u r never alone !

yuzudinga

Tks dilys!
try not to think so much n since u have spotting try not to carry ur no 1 too much ya? jiayou gal!

hmm.. i just saw a deal online n it seems to be quite good.. maybe we can organize a trip to mind cafe to play some games n chat..
JuzToday.com - EXCLUSIVE SUPER HOT COMBO SET by The Mind Cafe at Only $12.99 NETT! | Singapore Daily Deals | Group Buying | Discount Coupons
the deal seems to be ending in 12 hours so who's interested let me know n i will do the necessary organizing.. cheers!

princessminn

try not to think so much n since u have spotting try not to carry ur no 1 too much ya? jiayou gal!

hmm.. i just saw a deal online n it seems to be quite good.. maybe we can organize a trip to mind cafe to play some games n chat..
JuzToday.com - EXCLUSIVE SUPER HOT COMBO SET by The Mind Cafe at Only $12.99 NETT! | Singapore Daily Deals | Group Buying | Discount Coupons
the deal seems to be ending in 12 hours so who's interested let me know n i will do the necessary organizing.. cheers!
yeah!trying hard nt to carry him.
he noe Mummy is having tummy pain.(tt's how we tell him mummy is spotting) but at times he still wan mi carry as he is a veri sensitive boy tt need alot of hugs n kisses.

Hi Dilys,

oh tq, i saw d pic.. bb is so cute n tiny.. Looks fragile and if im so chor loh...i really need to learn to carry properly when my bb comes. Must go for natal classes. any idea where hv and good?

princessmin,

hope u had get d leave u applied for? yes, u ought to rest at home. Stay positive, eat healthy, and think happy thots.. since u hv book appointment, meantime just relax.
it's really true sometimes things may turn differently, or ask 2nd opinion.
i had went for my oscar...haiz...stupid nurse can scold me somemore, omg..
i also duno at d end, is the measurement she took accurate or she just did it for the sake of completing the task...
now, i also gotta wait....
but, dun worry! we all will be with u!

princessminn

Hi Dilys,

oh tq, i saw d pic.. bb is so cute n tiny.. Looks fragile and if im so chor loh...i really need to learn to carry properly when my bb comes. Must go for natal classes. any idea where hv and good?

princessmin,

hope u had get d leave u applied for? yes, u ought to rest at home. Stay positive, eat healthy, and think happy thots.. since u hv book appointment, meantime just relax.
it's really true sometimes things may turn differently, or ask 2nd opinion.
i had went for my oscar...haiz...stupid nurse can scold me somemore, omg..
i also duno at d end, is the measurement she took accurate or she just did it for the sake of completing the task...
now, i also gotta wait....
but, dun worry! we all will be with u!
dun worry abt carrying ur nb.
I was not e first one tt carry my son too though i've lots of experience of carrying n taking care of babies as my mom is a nanny.
Is quite scary to see ur own nb n to carry him/her.
Soft n fraglie!>.<
Take your time to learn!
Trust ur motherly instincts!!LOL!

my supervisor have not get bk to mi yet.BOO!:(

Aiks!i hate nurses who scold ppl!i probably write a complain letter or something!coz i work in healthcare line n i noe wat they are suppose to do n wat they r not supposed to!

yummygums

Im trying to control what i eat though, i wanna fit nicely into my wedding gown without looking preggy in dec.

I keep to more nutritious food and no junk or candies.