EDD April Mummies

princessminn

Both I m fine . But I prefer a boy ... my hubby likes girl ... haha Daddy's girl ! But I having breakouts..
hmmm...
i tink u have a boy!=x
did ur nose grow bigger?
my nose turn so huge when i was preggy wif my son,my aunt who has two boys str tell mi sure is boy!:(

Dilys

Im trying to control what i eat though, i wanna fit nicely into my wedding gown without looking preggy in dec.

I keep to more nutritious food and no junk or candies.
R u those who put on weight very easily? If yes , u got to control..... For me ...I don't snack so still okie ! I don't put on weight easily ... lucky for me !

yummygums

Dilys
I dont snack too, guess tts why im losing weight

Princessminn,
Hard to control when havin cravings. Good that you are resting though, im resting at home too. Hub and i were planning for a baby, the first end in a miscarriage, so he wanted me to stay home and rest and now in 2nd tri, feel so much stable alr.

princessminn

Dilys

Princessminn,
Hard to control when havin cravings. Good that you are resting though, im resting at home too. Hub and i were planning for a baby, the first end in a miscarriage, so he wanted me to stay home and rest and now in 2nd tri, feel so much stable alr.
dun worry ya!im sure u will b a pretty bride!!:))

Dilys

Dilys

Princessminn,
Yummygums,

Its normal to lose weight now ... u will put on weight maybe later .. I lose about 4 kg. With the more meals but little intake each meal ... I feel my legs & arms toner ... also.. I still can't believe friends telling me they got elephant legs during pregnancy ... haha .. I still can fit into my hot pants .. but pants under tummy ..haha..

Anxious31

Hi there! I have been feeling down n very worried. Things were going well as I enter the 2nd trimester, but when I woke up on sat morning to pee, I saw lots of fluid blood soaked thru my panty liner and my pee all pinkish red blood! I freaked out and quickly call the emergency line and went in to my gynae for a check at 9am. The scans show baby has grown very well and active and no blood found inside e womb etc. Dr looked into my vaginal and see that the cervix is closed, which is good. Then she just took some of e blood from e vagina for swab test. Since I'm at Thomson Med alrdy, I went for OSCAR on the same day, instead of today which I'm scheduled for. My sonographer for OSCAR is very nice and friendly! Keep saying baby so cute...so active...then I asked, "what must baby do?" she said must stretch so that she can measure the neck etc. Soon after I said, "baby, stretch." My baby kept still to let her measure! So everything only took about 10-15mins and sonographer said everything looks good. She said amniotic fluid underneath the baby's neck, thickness of baby's neck and the baby's nose bridge are three impt things they look at for OSCAR. Also, no blood seen by sonographer and my baby's heartbeat is strong at 163bpm. Having said these, I am very worried because till today, I'm still having spotting like 20cent coin amount of brown discharge in 12hours. Any similar experience? I hope not.

Been bed resting and taking Duphaston which is killing my appetite. I also lost 4kg in the first trimester, Dilys.

It's raining and I'm sneezing away now!

Princessminn, I wish you get good results for the upcoming tests. We must all be positive and have hopes in ourselves and our babies. Let's Jiayou together!

Dilys

Hi Mummies,

My gynae just called me .. My Oscar .. Blood test everything is fine !!! Thank god !!!:Dancing_tongue:

Dilys

Hi there! I have been feeling down n very worried. Things were going well as I enter the 2nd trimester, but when I woke up on sat morning to pee, I saw lots of fluid blood soaked thru my panty liner and my pee all pinkish red blood! I freaked out and quickly call the emergency line and went in to my gynae for a check at 9am. The scans show baby has grown very well and active and no blood found inside e womb etc. Dr looked into my vaginal and see that the cervix is closed, which is good. Then she just took some of e blood from e vagina for swab test. Since I'm at Thomson Med alrdy, I went for OSCAR on the same day, instead of today which I'm scheduled for. My sonographer for OSCAR is very nice and friendly! Keep saying baby so cute...so active...then I asked, "what must baby do?" she said must stretch so that she can measure the neck etc. Soon after I said, "baby, stretch." My baby kept still to let her measure! So everything only took about 10-15mins and sonographer said everything looks good. She said amniotic fluid underneath the baby's neck, thickness of baby's neck and the baby's nose bridge are three impt things they look at for OSCAR. Also, no blood seen by sonographer and my baby's heartbeat is strong at 163bpm. Having said these, I am very worried because till today, I'm still having spotting like 20cent coin amount of brown discharge in 12hours. Any similar experience? I hope not.

Been bed resting and taking Duphaston which is killing my appetite. I also lost 4kg in the first trimester, Dilys.

It's raining and I'm sneezing away now!

Princessminn, I wish you get good results for the upcoming tests. We must all be positive and have hopes in ourselves and our babies. Let's Jiayou together!
Hi Anxious31,

Omg .. U got to take care of urself .. need to rest alot ... spotting is not good. Hmm... you are still taking Dupheston?? Did gynae given you Iron, Calcium & DHA supplement? My Appeitte become better.

Anxious31

Haha .. have not't .. Next month 9 Nov..gender scan!
Congrats on e gd results for OSCAR! I'm currently taking a multivit which contains Folic, vit c, iron, iodine etc etc, but no DHA I think.

Yah...pray pray pray for e spotting to stop NOW.

V cute hor see e baby at OSCAR? :)

princessminn

anxious31,i had bleeding few wks back.on n off till now still have dark brown menses like discharge.went to e dr several times n they all say is normal.though i still dun believe is normal><

dilys,grats for e resultss!!:)

Dilys

Congrats on e gd results for OSCAR! I'm currently taking a multivit which contains Folic, vit c, iron, iodine etc etc, but no DHA I think.

Yah...pray pray pray for e spotting to stop NOW.

V cute hor see e baby at OSCAR? :)
Thanks anxious31. Yes .. I did my Oscar last wed, gynae was using a 4d scan, saw my little one kicking inside .. Saw the little limbs, nasal bone & head.. Haha when gynae scan little one right hand .. Baby show a "five" & waving to us. Very very cute. At last .. Yesterday the blood test result make me feel extra at ease!

Don't worry you will be fine .. But don't skip Any supplement especially dupheston for now .. It's to stable ur pregnancy as u r spotting!
R u still waiting for ur blood results for Oscar ??

JiAyou!!

Dilys

anxious31,i had bleeding few wks back.on n off till now still have dark brown menses like discharge.went to e dr several times n they all say is normal.though i still dun believe is normal><

dilys,grats for e resultss!!:)
Hi Princessminn,

Thank u :) don't worry u will announce ur Gd news to us soon. I have my prayers always for u :)
Hmm.. Ur doc tell u spotting is normal ?? My gynae always tell me in pregnancy if there is bleeding & spotting is not good, high risk in M/c.

But 1 got a friend when she is pregnant... She is also having bleeding like menses every mth till she delivered... Doc said that she is normal cos" I think cos of don't what uterus lining .
Disadvantage is that she got to go for jabs every 2 weeks to stable her pregnancy.so far this is a special case I know.

No matter what just rest & rest .. I believe that bleeding & spotting always due to stress and not sufficient rest!

All mummies .. never mind no matter what we are facing now ... we must be positive .. & happy !! Jia you !!

Last edited:

princessminn

Hi Princessminn,

Thank u :) don't worry u will announce ur Gd news to us soon. I have my prayers always for u :)
Hmm.. Ur doc tell u spotting is normal ?? My gynae always tell me in pregnancy if there is bleeding & spotting is not good, high risk in M/c.
But 1 got a friend when she is pregnant... She is also having bleeding like menses every mth till she delivered... Doc said that she is normal cos" I think cos of don't what uterus lining . Advantage is that she got to go for jabs every 2 weeks to stable her pregnancy.so far this is a special case I know.

No matter what just rest & rest .. I believe that bleeding & spotting always due to stress and not sufficient rest!
hi dilys!
yup,i dun have a fixed gynae yet.e sub dr i saw always tell mi is normal.cervix not open.blah blah blah.-.-"
listen until i sian but i still worry.keep observe any pain,any blood clots!:(
dr gif mi some hormones pills to stablise e pregnancy.

i guess is due to stress,haven been resting well since im preggy till now.

Dilys

hi dilys!
yup,i dun have a fixed gynae yet.e sub dr i saw always tell mi is normal.cervix not open.blah blah blah.-.-"
listen until i sian but i still worry.keep observe any pain,any blood clots!:(
dr gif mi some hormones pills to stablise e pregnancy.

i guess is due to stress,haven been resting well since im preggy till now.
Hey Princessminn,

Why haven't fixed a gynae? I think u should get a fixed one so at least everything will be more accurate. U r visting ur gynae @ kk right? Heard that u need to do to different department for different test & some more everytime diff doc! How professional can they be ? I never trust kk .. cos' seems like their standard dropped... & their hospital package is also much more x than others.

Don't worry .. don't think too much .. just have a relax mind ! haha for me .. Everytime I look very relaxed ... but sitting on the bed for ultrasound I will shiver ... haha .. also don't know why. But really keep urself happy :)

princessminn

Hey Princessminn,

Why haven't fixed a gynae? I think u should get a fixed one so at least everything will be more accurate. U r visting ur gynae @ kk right? Heard that u need to do to different department for different test & some more everytime diff doc! How professional can they be ? I never trust kk .. cos' seems like their standard dropped... & their hospital package is also much more x than others.

Don't worry .. don't think too much .. just have a relax mind ! haha for me .. Everytime I look very relaxed ... but sitting on the bed for ultrasound I will shiver ... haha .. also don't know why. But really keep urself happy :)
wanted to fix after detailed scan as my 1st gynae left kkh.:(

hahaha!ya,doing ultrascan always make mi nervous!!