EDD April Mummies

chrio

Hi All Mummies,

Just reach home had done my detailed scan yes i have . . . its a baby BOY :p my husband was so happy, everything is fine dr.han from kk hospital never explained so much he mentioned all was fine but my uterus is lower but he said dont worry its normal after few months will be getting higher. I saw my little baby boy Thanks God

Dilys

Hi Dilys,

Where did you take your detailed scan? I took mine at Thomson Medical Center.

I looked thru my report like never mention the size of my baby kidneys .. Hmm.. Got head, heart, tummy n leg length. Only show picture of 2 kidneys only.
Hi jofeny,

Detailed scan was done @ my gynae"s clinic. His clinic at chong pang is well equip with both 3d & 4d scan so everything was done there. My report was a A4 size report with the head, heart,leg length,heartbeat, baby"s position,kidney,baby movement found, amniotic fluid normal etc. I got 3 pic of the scan, eyes, spine & the whole baby face.

Last edited:

Dilys

Hi All Mummies,

Just reach home had done my detailed scan yes i have . . . its a baby BOY :p my husband was so happy, everything is fine dr.han from kk hospital never explained so much he mentioned all was fine but my uterus is lower but he said dont worry its normal after few months will be getting higher. I saw my little baby boy Thanks God
Hi chrio,

Congrats ... Baby boy ! Seems like April alot of baby boys ... :) oh your uterus lower.. U got to rest.. But don't worry... U will be fine.. It will move up as baby grow bigger.. :)

Jofeny

Hi All Mummies,

Happy for u Chrio. :)

Jofeny

Hi jofeny,

Detailed scan was done @ my gynae"s clinic. His clinic at chong pang is well equip with both 3d & 4d scan so everything was done there. My report was a A4 size report with the head, heart,leg length,heartbeat, baby"s position,kidney,baby movement found, amniotic fluid normal etc. I got 3 pic of the scan, eyes, spine & the whole baby face.
Oh that's nice. I always tot clinics dun have those facilities. So it's the gynae who helped u with the detailed scan? Or there is another person who is in charge?

Huafen83

Hi All Mummies,

Congrats chrio! So happy for u :) everything will be fine :) jia you!

Huafen83

Wow so gd ar diliys. Ur Gynae got all the facilities there. No need to run here n there. Mine I need to go to paragon fr detailed scan wait for an hr for the report then head back to gleneagles where my Gynae clinic is

Dilys

Oh that's nice. I always tot clinics dun have those facilities. So it's the gynae who helped u with the detailed scan? Or there is another person who is in charge?
Hi jofeny,

My gynae did the detailed scan personally for me. Everything by himself cos" he believe that everything by him it's accurate as he will know very well of my condition till delivery. I am lucky to have this gynae recommend.. He is a very dedicated gynae & expectation is always 100% for him.

Like what my little baby having bigger kidney. This issue is only a minor one.. A normal kidney size is between 5-6. My baby is only at the borderline.. Yet my gynae still refer me to his mentor ( a prof) to have anyone ultrasound for the kidney. He wants to make sure that everything is ok. :) Thou" he got alot of patients waiting outside, he still spend 15 mins consoling me & explain to me that everything will be fine!

Thats what i always think most of the clinic are not well equipment. But mine was different.. Gynae believe in carrying both 3d & 4d scan. Even Oscar was done at his clinic. :)
During my detailed scan , 4d scan was used.. The last part.. Gynae show me the whole baby face for 10 mins on the screen. Surprisingly no extra cost for 4d scan .. & I got a copy of the baby face also!

How much you pay for your detailsd scan ??

yuzudinga

Hi All, here's a focus group discussion for pregnant mums in case u gals r interested. :)

We are currently looking for another 6 SINGAPOREAN pregnant mums who:

- LIKE drinking milk or
- DO NOT reject the idea of consuming milk

All applicants must be English spoken.

It is a 1.5 hrs session on this Friday 9th December 2011 from 6pm-7.30pm
at research office (China Town Area)

incentive $80

Anyone, pls reply to angeline@kaf.com.sg with the following info if you can make it.
Race:
Name:
Office Tel :
Handphone No:
Edu Level:
How many month Pregnancy ?

yuzudinga

Hi All Mummies,

congrats chrio! so happy for u! :)

Dilys

Wow so good ar diliys. your Gynae got all the facilities there. No need to run here n there. Mine I need to go to paragon fr detailed scan wait for an hr for the report then head back to gleneagles where my Gynae clinic is
Hi huafen,

Ya .. Very grateful that this gynae is good. :) one thing good abt him is .. Even thou" half way tru he need to go for delivery baby. He will ask all the mummies to wait & he will be back. :) He is always gentle.. During the scan .. He will always keep asking me .. Am I ok. Very fatherly.. My friend recommend this gynae as she was telling me this doc is very Gd in stitching.. Painless & very fast!

Dilys

Hi mummies,

Have you all decide which hospital for delivery? My gynae already booked my hospital stay @ mount alverina.

Jofeny

Hi jofeny,

My gynae did the detailed scan personally for me. Everything by himself cos" he believe that everything by him it's accurate as he will know very well of my condition till delivery. I am lucky to have this gynae recommend.. He is a very dedicated gynae & expectation is always 100% for him.

Like what my little baby having bigger kidney. This issue is only a minor one.. A normal kidney size is between 5-6. My baby is only at the borderline.. Yet my gynae still refer me to his mentor ( a prof) to have anyone ultrasound for the kidney. He wants to make sure that everything is ok. :) Thou" he got alot of patients waiting outside, he still spend 15 mins consoling me & explain to me that everything will be fine!

Thats what i always think most of the clinic are not well equipment. But mine was different.. Gynae believe in carrying both 3d & 4d scan. Even Oscar was done at his clinic. :)
During my detailed scan , 4d scan was used.. The last part.. Gynae show me the whole baby face for 10 mins on the screen. Surprisingly no extra cost for 4d scan .. & I got a copy of the baby face also!

How much you pay for your detailsd scan ??
Wa.. So nice.. 4d scan used.. Mine is the normal ultra scan lo. Sad.

I think I paid 140? They add together with Oscar so I also can't remember much.

Mine is not done by the gynae. Initially I went to another gynae at amk but I think she wanted me to go SGH for scans. N because she not situated within the hospital I think it's a bit troublesome if I need urgent help during delivery n the gynae is not ard.

I have frens delivering n the gynae still on the way stuck in traffic. That's y end up I jus go TMC n select everything from TMC.

Jofeny

Hi huafen,

Ya .. Very grateful that this gynae is good. :) one thing good abt him is .. Even thou" half way tru he need to go for delivery baby. He will ask all the mummies to wait & he will be back. :) He is always gentle.. During the scan .. He will always keep asking me .. Am I ok. Very fatherly.. My friend recommend this gynae as she was telling me this doc is very Gd in stitching.. Painless & very fast!
My hubby is very protective one. That time when I'm selecting gynae, he told me, "any price is ok, as long as we r paying reasonably. If a better gynae cost 20% more, he is ok to pay. However, only requirement is she must be a lady."

Haha. He dun like other guys to touch or see me.

But I think my this 2nd gynae is quite gentle too, compared to my first one. The first time I visit her, the bb was smaller than expected n she got to use vaginal scan instead. She still tell me.." Sorry, I need to insert, u jus relax.... Ok it's done, I will slowly withdraw it out.. U jus relax ok..."

Wa Liao. My first gynae jus open your legs, then she poke in (I miscarriaged once n she handled the case).. Then *sigh loudly*.. Then out.. Ok wear your pants.. Leave everything on the bed.. Really like primary sch kid at the mercy of the dentist.. Haha! The worst thing that happened is.. She asked me if I'm working. I say no. I replied I'm having depression, so jus relax a bit at home first before going onto the next job. Then she commented "only depression then not working. Then whole Singapore no need to work already."

After that visit I swear I wun go back to her. Though my hubby was ok with her comments, he said she is straight forward though tactless.

I say doc needs more then jus skills lor. I dun like her way of talking to patients. Absolute no compassion. Though I know she isn't compassionate, but that time I'm in pain n only her clinic got slot for me. I believe she is very skillful la, her action is very swift, jus attitude a bit. Other gynae all ask me to go visit them a few days later.. So I no choice..

Dilys

Wa.. So nice.. 4d scan used.. Mine is the normal ultra scan lo. Sad.

I think I paid 140? They add together with Oscar so I also can't remember much.

Mine is not done by the gynae. Initially I went to another gynae at amk but I think she wanted me to go SGH for scans. N because she not situated within the hospital I think it's a bit troublesome if I need urgent help during delivery n the gynae is not ard.

I have frens delivering n the gynae still on the way stuck in traffic. That's y end up I jus go TMC n select everything from TMC.
Hi jofeny,

Oh you go tru your glucose test already? Oh Urs abit more exp than mine .. $130 for both detailed & glucose test. You booked your hospital stay already??

Jofeny

Hi jofeny,

Oh you go tru your glucose test already? Oh Urs abit more exp than mine .. $130 for both detailed & glucose test. You booked your hospital stay already??
Ya, I think TMC will charge more expensive than your clinic. Nope, haven't go thru yucky glucose test. Hee hee..

Dilys

My hubby is very protective one. That time when I'm selecting gynae, he told me, "any price is ok, as long as we r paying reasonably. If a better gynae cost 20% more, he is ok to pay. However, only requirement is she must be a lady."

Haha. He dun like other guys to touch or see me.

But I think my this 2nd gynae is quite gentle too, compared to my first one. The first time I visit her, the bb was smaller than expected n she got to use vaginal scan instead. She still tell me.." Sorry, I need to insert, u jus relax.... Ok it's done, I will slowly withdraw it out.. U jus relax ok..."

Wa Liao. My first gynae jus open your legs, then she poke in (I miscarriaged once n she handled the case).. Then *sigh loudly*.. Then out.. Ok wear your pants.. Leave everything on the bed.. Really like primary sch kid at the mercy of the dentist.. Haha! The worst thing that happened is.. She asked me if I'm working. I say no. I replied I'm having depression, so jus relax a bit at home first before going onto the next job. Then she commented "only depression then not working. Then whole Singapore no need to work already."

After that visit I swear I wun go back to her. Though my hubby was ok with her comments, he said she is straight forward though tactless.

I say doc needs more then jus skills lor. I dun like her way of talking to patients. Absolute no compassion. Though I know she isn't compassionate, but that time I'm in pain n only her clinic got slot for me. I believe she is very skillful la, her action is very swift, jus attitude a bit. Other gynae all ask me to go visit them a few days later.. So I no choice..
Haha.. I prefer male gynae.. Mine was a very fatherly one :) actually male gynae are more careful,gentle and detailed than female ones. Cause sometimes especially those who already given birth before they usually think that "if they give birth and go tru pregnancy so easily .. Why their patient can"t it.

Some female gynae went comes to facing any complications during delivery .. They are not firm enough to handle situations.. Stitching sometimes was poorly done.

Visit those gynae that you feel comfortable .. Most important! :)

Dilys

Ya, I think TMC will charge more expensive than your clinic. Nope, haven't go thru yucky glucose test. Hee hee..
:) ya .. Hospital always sucks people"s blood! You will be delivering at TMC right..? It's also exp than mount a. Haha .. Good luck to your glucose test... Yuckie that drink is .... Eeeeee

Jofeny

:) ya .. Hospital always sucks people"s blood! You will be delivering at TMC right..? It's also exp than mount a. Haha .. Good luck to your glucose test... Yuckie that drink is .... Eeeeee
Ya lor.. I didn't know neighborhood clinic will b so advanced. I know of a famous gynae who got those machines in her clinic but she is at paragon n delivers at mount E. N she specialized in those high risk pregnancy n more exp definitely. So I just drop the idea. If gynae never mention then I hope I can skip the test! Haha..

Dilys

Ya lor.. I didn't know neighborhood clinic will b so advanced. I know of a famous gynae who got those machines in her clinic but she is at paragon n delivers at mount E. N she specialized in those high risk pregnancy n more exp definitely. So I just drop the idea. If gynae never mention then I hope I can skip the test! Haha..
If your gynae didn't mention, you should ask her. Go for the test to play safe ! At least u know you are fine.. Gestional diabetes falls on all types of mummies, wherther you are underweight, averge or overweight.

If discovered later... Baby might come out premature.

Come on its just a glucose test... What's more compare to giving birth... :) Jia you

Last edited: