EDD April Mummies

Jofeny

Your hubby is so cute.. Heheh..

Ya Singapore is really terrible .. Mrt got problem .. Cab so expensive now .. Bus break down ... I really can't imagine being trapped inside the train!

Woooo.. Nice wedding on Christmas eve.. Nice ... You should dress up in your baby doll dress :) enjoy !!!
ya.. and u know whats their "conclusion" after the "conversation"? me and hubby stay in a 3 room flat ma..

so our wardrobe is separated. his clothes are all in the master bed room, mine is a "make up room" in the 2nd room.. so when bb comes.. the 2nd room sort of got to be converted into a baby room ma.. im actually clearing 1/3 of my cupboard to make way for baby stuf...

So.. just now he asked me, if i can clear all my clothes to merge with his, and then let bb use the whole of my cupboard... i look at him and say NO!!! wa liaoz... what kind of conspiracy is this!! i stayed in a family with 5 other kids and we only have 2 shelves to ourselves at any one point in time.. now i have to give up my full cabinet? i say no.. v selfish hor... haha, but see how lah.. cos i havent buy a lot of things too.. only bottles, steraliser and only 5pieces of clothes... jus now chat with my fren and she so shocked i havent buy so many things... :(.. forgot that im already 22 weeks leh... i tot i still 3rd month only.. haha...

oh oh.. like a student never do homework.. haha, especially im not working now... really need to jia you and stock up the necessity.. heehee..

Huafen83

Hi huafen,

Oh it's nuk bottles... R they good?? I know nuts about this brand of bottle.. Wow.. Today went down to takashimaya... So many people... But so fun .. I was imagining that next year Christmas baby will be in my arms .. :) I bought 4 rompers at the taka atrium where they always have the fairs... It's 2 for $8 quite a good buy.. Cutie cutie.. :) too crowded there so didn't do much shopping ...I can't. concentrate...

All along I onli used NUK bottles so I can't really tell u whether r they really better than the rest. N also depends on bb they like the teat anot. Some bb dun like so mummies no choice but to buy other brands :)

Huafen83

Hi jofeny, actually no need to buy so Many things as when having full mth for ur kid alot of ppl will buy clothes as gift also le. So by thn u will have alot too. M bb outgrown clothes very fast.

Jofeny

Hi jofeny, actually no need to buy so Many things as when having full mth for ur kid alot of ppl will buy clothes as gift also le. So by thn u will have alot too. M bb outgrown clothes very fast.
Hee hee.. No la. I'm not referring to clothes.. Basically it's everything apart from bottles all I haven't buy n I dun have pre loved items too.. Haha

Hi mummy janette,

miss u so much ... you were not this thread so often.... busy playing games huh? Haha.. I started playing "Bakery Story" hehe quite silly but fun!:) I have been doing fine.. baby is moving alot everyday. " I went for my scan again at TMC yesterday.. baby's kidneys are even bigger now.. hmm.. saw baby again yesterday so happy .. he turn facing us munching something.. :) so cute..Gynae told me that baby got very very beautiful features.. very big eyes & very high nose bridge.. indeed .. look like my hubby. haha lucky not like me .. haha ..

Hehe.. don't worry .. I am very fine.. I get back on track to my positive mind very fast.. gynae also find me abit werid .. i was tearing a moment.. next moment i was laughing.. haha.. he also start laughing..

Oh ya.. you decided where you going to deliver?? I choosen mount A. haha.. looking forward to stay in 4 bedded... yeah ... I think other mummies will start to complain having me around ... laughing & making friends there.. Opps...
I love you all mummies.... thanks for the warmest encouragement..

hi dilys n other mommies,

so sorry, me ah? ya la sometimes too bored play games. mostly me n hubby try clearin a room for bb.

still deciding whether wana go for antenatal class, some feedback is waste time n boh liao. So, i went to bookstore n browse some book, bought 1 and try reading to catch up watever i can. Gf s who are mom shared, after birth no time to read.

my gf was so kind n passed me a cot, so we've been small busy slowly cleaning every corner of room to ensure its ready for baby b..

i did bought some stuff at bb fair in suntec. still got stroller hv not buy. other mommies any recommendation?

my neighbour so sweet, passed me 2 bags of clothin...oh dear, i think it does helped me in saving a lot.. so basically no need to buy bb clothes for first few mths...really so many..

i think i still so blur cant really differentiate well is it bb moving, but i think it is..haha..silly mom am i

small fluttering n flappy kind of feeling...

i will go mt alvernia too! but hv not do hospital tour yet.

oh ya, i did sign up this cordlife thingy. previously i've gone through so much and i think it is very important to at least keep my 1st child cord blood. plus, CDA account can contribute to the plan, so basically we mommies n daddies wont pay so much. half is govt pay.

some of my gf think that ..aiya, no need la...but honestly speakin maybe im more kiasu..

i find nowadays got many funny funny disease or viral or unpredictable things that can happen. cancer is somethin ongoin, if my child cord blood can save another life, its only a small price to pay..

do other mommies agree??

maybe due to my own check up, im a carrier for thalessemia, i believe i wana gv d best to my child...

all mommies tk care meantime!

Dilys

ya.. and u know whats their "conclusion" after the "conversation"? me and hubby stay in a 3 room flat ma..

so our wardrobe is separated. his clothes are all in the master bed room, mine is a "make up room" in the 2nd room.. so when bb comes.. the 2nd room sort of got to be converted into a baby room ma.. im actually clearing 1/3 of my cupboard to make way for baby stuf...

So.. just now he asked me, if i can clear all my clothes to merge with his, and then let bb use the whole of my cupboard... i look at him and say NO!!! wa liaoz... what kind of conspiracy is this!! i stayed in a family with 5 other kids and we only have 2 shelves to ourselves at any one point in time.. now i have to give up my full cabinet? i say no.. v selfish hor... haha, but see how lah.. cos i havent buy a lot of things too.. only bottles, steraliser and only 5pieces of clothes... jus now chat with my fren and she so shocked i havent buy so many things... :(.. forgot that im already 22 weeks leh... i tot i still 3rd month only.. haha...

oh oh.. like a student never do homework.. haha, especially im not working now... really need to jia you and stock up the necessity.. heehee..
Haha... Jofeny... Ur hubby treat your little one like a king! :) need u to give up the cupboard ..hehe.. Ya must start to stock up baby clothing... Christmas is coming ... After cny time will pass very very fast for us ...

Jofeny

Haha... Jofeny... Ur hubby treat your little one like a king! :) need u to give up the cupboard ..hehe.. Ya must start to stock up baby clothing... Christmas is coming ... After cny time will pass very very fast for us ...
Yeah I jus bought 3 tops from Gmart.. Cos sick n can't go out too..

Think jus buy online la.. I remember outside clothes/mittens/socks are all v exp... Later do more shopping!

Dilys

hi dilys n other mommies,

so sorry, me ah? ya la sometimes too bored play games. mostly me n hubby try clearin a room for bb.

still deciding whether wana go for antenatal class, some feedback is waste time n boh liao. So, i went to bookstore n browse some book, bought 1 and try reading to catch up watever i can. Gf s who are mom shared, after birth no time to read.

my gf was so kind n passed me a cot, so we've been small busy slowly cleaning every corner of room to ensure its ready for baby b..

i did bought some stuff at bb fair in suntec. still got stroller hv not buy. other mommies any recommendation?

my neighbour so sweet, passed me 2 bags of clothin...oh dear, i think it does helped me in saving a lot.. so basically no need to buy bb clothes for first few mths...really so many..

i think i still so blur cant really differentiate well is it bb moving, but i think it is..haha..silly mom am i

small fluttering n flappy kind of feeling...

i will go mt alvernia too! but hv not do hospital tour yet.

oh ya, i did sign up this cordlife thingy. previously i've gone through so much and i think it is very important to at least keep my 1st child cord blood. plus, CDA account can contribute to the plan, so basically we mommies n daddies wont pay so much. half is govt pay.

some of my gf think that ..aiya, no need la...but honestly speakin maybe im more kiasu..

i find nowadays got many funny funny disease or viral or unpredictable things that can happen. cancer is somethin ongoin, if my child cord blood can save another life, its only a small price to pay..

do other mommies agree??

maybe due to my own check up, im a carrier for thalessemia, i believe i wana gv d best to my child...

all mommies tk care meantime!
Hi janette,

Cool .. You are doing well :) I believe both you & ur hubby very excited... :) oh you will be also at mount a .. I haven't go for the hospital tour also...

Oh ya .. How's the charges for cordlife ?? Hubby & I still deciding.. You went down there to sign up??

You having thalessemia.. If your hubby don't have most likely baby won't have it.. Don't worry !

Dilys

Yeah I jus bought 3 tops from Gmart.. Cos sick n can't go out too..

Think jus buy online la.. I remember outside clothes/mittens/socks are all v exp... Later do more shopping!
Jofeny,

Drink more water n cover yourself well !! The weather is so cold ...

princessminn

Hello all mummies!
I finally gt things for my DS2.
LOL!
Haven do packing yet n my unpaid leave are ending soon!>.<

Nt intending to buy any bottles n milk powder!
Hoping to do a fully breastfeeding tis time round!

babymadeline

Hi all mummies,

My edd on April 2012 too... 1st time mummy... I am seeing Dr Lawrence Ang... find him very nice and gd as in no nonsense kind of doc... if u r fine, he will not tok alot de... good thing is that u noe the lesser he tok, the better ur preg but bad thing is some ppl find him not very concerning so depend on individual loh...

Huafen83

Hi all mummies,

My edd on April 2012 too... 1st time mummy... I am seeing Dr Lawrence Ang... find him very nice and gd as in no nonsense kind of doc... if u r fine, he will not tok alot de... good thing is that u noe the lesser he tok, the better ur preg but bad thing is some ppl find him not very concerning so depend on individual loh...
welcome babymadeline n congrats too! Know ur bb gender?

Huafen83

Hi mummies,
juz came back from my detailed scan. Confirm bb gender is prince! My no.2 prince. But not cooperative today as keep moving. I Lie there for abt 1 hr then done. But very happy during the whole process. N most happy n relieve thing is my no.2 kidney size r fine. I am really very happy abt it. Coz this worry me the most.

Also booked my hospital room! All done. Again have to wait for anothr b4 cny then see my bb again.

Dilys

Hi mummies,
juz came back from my detailed scan. Confirm bb gender is prince! My no.2 prince. But not cooperative today as keep moving. I Lie there for abt 1 hr then done. But very happy during the whole process. N most happy n relieve thing is my no.2 kidney size r fine. I am really very happy abt it. Coz this worry me the most.

Also booked my hospital room! All done. Again have to wait for anothr b4 cny then see my bb again.
Hi huafen,

Congrats ! Glad that your little one is fine !! :)