EDD April Mummies

Wah.. all of u are soo fast!!! I will have to quickly get onto do all these.. haha... :p

Old folks believe baby has to wear some preloved stuff.. anyway, for me, I just wanna save some $$.
I should be just getting new milk bottles and sterliser... dunno what else to get.. haha.. too many things on my mind. :p

@ Dilys - Dont worry.. 1st grandchild will be def be spoilt! haha.. moreover yours is a boy.. :p

Dilys

Your side so excited. My side simply Bo chap. Got a feeling no one wants to b responsible la. MIL say FIL wan to go tour often cos now retired, dun wan to b tied down la. My mum side say she not fit enuff to care..

True enuff it's my responsibility. But see them like all dun wan to b involved I feel like v sian.. Wanted to ask my hubby to have the bb later but he is those v filial kind.. Say both side parents all like nothing much to look forward to.. Must quickly have bb and let them promote n b happy.. But hor.. I think happy is happy la.. Show them the scan photos all so Happy.. But talking abt taking care all run until duno where..

Ya.. CL already booked. No one wants to help. My hubby say he can manage himself. But I say he duno anything how to manage himself.. Really faint.. I say he is hero.. First child n duno how to even fold cloth diaper n wan to do my confinement. He is really so cute leh.
Jofeny,

Nvm la. Lucky you got a good hubby :) my side Aiyo .. Both my parents & in law are very excited. Troublesome.. Everyone wants to help.. More help more problem... Ai yo yo I really don't want to think so much... I let my hubby handle them.

Jia you !! Jia you !!!

Your side so excited. My side simply Bo chap. Got a feeling no one wants to b responsible la. MIL say FIL wan to go tour often cos now retired, dun wan to b tied down la. My mum side say she not fit enuff to care..

True enuff it's my responsibility. But see them like all dun wan to b involved I feel like v sian.. Wanted to ask my hubby to have the bb later but he is those v filial kind.. Say both side parents all like nothing much to look forward to.. Must quickly have bb and let them promote n b happy.. But hor.. I think happy is happy la.. Show them the scan photos all so Happy.. But talking abt taking care all run until duno where..

Ya.. CL already booked. No one wants to help. My hubby say he can manage himself. But I say he duno anything how to manage himself.. Really faint.. I say he is hero.. First child n duno how to even fold cloth diaper n wan to do my confinement. He is really so cute leh.
Dun worry Jofeny, take it positively.. no help might be better, more help might have more advise, more advise, more confusion.. haha.. :p
u have a loving n cute hubby.. that is all it matters!
Jia you.. :)

gimmiepink

haha..yeah i understand the headache..my husband work 6day wk till late..n my parents cant retire due to pension they will receive in 5yrs time.. his parents are just reaching 50..cant be ask them retire? n last time is his grandma look after him not his mum.. if have maid no one at home to watch the maid so really no one look after the baby.. Super envy my friends who's mums all offer to take care baby full time..

Jofeny

Jofeny,

Nvm la. Lucky you got a good hubby :) my side Aiyo .. Both my parents & in law are very excited. Troublesome.. Everyone wants to help.. More help more problem... Ai yo yo I really don't want to think so much... I let my hubby handle them.

Jia you !! Jia you !!!
i know my mum well.. she is those v traditional kind.. cos the baby is sort of my Hubby's surname, she will step back and let my in laws be in charge.. jus like during wedding she will not voice out anything abt the baby..

then my in law side is more focused their own plans.. FIL gives me the feeling that Baby is solely our responsibility and he wants to TRAIN us and see how we react to the challenges in life.. work-life balance.. and with baby now.. and thats y preventing my MIL to help us..

Dilys

i know my mum well.. she is those v traditional kind.. cos the baby is sort of my Hubby's surname, she will step back and let my in laws be in charge.. jus like during wedding she will not voice out anything abt the baby..

then my in law side is more focused their own plans.. FIL gives me the feeling that Baby is solely our responsibility and he wants to TRAIN us and see how we react to the challenges in life.. work-life balance.. and with baby now.. and thats y preventing my MIL to help us..
Don't worry mummy jofeny !! I am sure your hubby & u can handle without any help ... Positive !! Jia you !!

Jofeny

Dun worry Jofeny, take it positively.. no help might be better, more help might have more advise, more advise, more confusion.. haha.. :p
u have a loving n cute hubby.. that is all it matters!
Jia you.. :)
haha, no help doesnt mean no advise!! haha..

the towels i bought, my MIL already commented its not soft enuff for baby.. i bought those normal cotton kind.. i think she is expecting those microfiber.. v expensive leh.. and i have doubts if it can absorb water well... till date havent buy any microfiber ones.. :p

ya my hubby is very cute one lah.. he is those, sky drop down also no problem.. everything can learn on the spot... we are the extreme la.. im those everything must b planned and prepared.. under control.. and he is the super random kind..

Jofeny

haha..yeah i understand the headache..my husband work 6day wk till late..n my parents cant retire due to pension they will receive in 5yrs time.. his parents are just reaching 50..cant be ask them retire? n last time is his grandma look after him not his mum.. if have maid no one at home to watch the maid so really no one look after the baby.. Super envy my friends who's mums all offer to take care baby full time..
ya.. me too.. super envious.. now everyone like dun wan to commit.. then i say wan to send to infant care.. and they go... "baby small must ownself take care..."... BUT.. i need to work leh... alternative is to get a maid and put the maid and my baby with my mum or in law side.. but maid got their own set of problems i guess.. its jus which is the lesser of 2 evils.. :)

walk one step see one step lah.. :) get baby out first!!!! maybe baby too cute, both sides dun wan to let go of the baby.. all very eager to take care.. who knows?! haha..

gimmiepink

ya.. me too.. super envious.. now everyone like dun wan to commit.. then i say wan to send to infant care.. and they go... "baby small must ownself take care..."... BUT.. i need to work leh... alternative is to get a maid and put the maid and my baby with my mum or in law side.. but maid got their own set of problems i guess.. its jus which is the lesser of 2 evils.. :)

walk one step see one step lah.. :) get baby out first!!!! maybe baby too cute, both sides dun wan to let go of the baby.. all very eager to take care.. who knows?! haha..

lol..haha..yeah since they not working.. got chance they end up fighting for the baby! lol..as for confinement you can get a confinement nanny? at least they will help with the night time feeding and changing.. not so tiring on urself..

Dilys

haha, no help doesnt mean no advise!! haha..

the towels i bought, my MIL already commented its not soft enuff for baby.. i bought those normal cotton kind.. i think she is expecting those microfiber.. v expensive leh.. and i have doubts if it can absorb water well... till date havent buy any microfiber ones.. :p

ya my hubby is very cute one lah.. he is those, sky drop down also no problem.. everything can learn on the spot... we are the extreme la.. im those everything must b planned and prepared.. under control.. and he is the super random kind..
Wa.. Ur mil don't help still want to comment .. Headache man ! Dont bother la jofeny ! Some MIL or parents only know how to comment but don't know how to buy for u one. At least you got a supportive and lovely hubby !! Just buy whatever is Gd enough for baby used can already !

Dilys

Haha I agree with you jofeny !!! Who knows after they see baby ... U will start to have headache ... They snatch to look after baby !!

Jofeny

lol..haha..yeah since they not working.. got chance they end up fighting for the baby! lol..as for confinement you can get a confinement nanny? at least they will help with the night time feeding and changing.. not so tiring on urself..
ya.. got a confinement lady.. hopedfully can pick up skills from her cos not attending any pre natal classes! haha..

Jofeny

Wa.. Ur mil don't help still want to comment .. Headache man ! Dont bother la jofeny ! Some MIL or parents only know how to comment but don't know how to buy for u one. At least you got a supportive and lovely hubby !! Just buy whatever is Gd enough for baby used can already !
no expectation that she will buy anything la.. till date most of the stuff is i buy myself.. only a few rompers here and there from friends and sisters...

chrio

Hi All Mummies,

I just got back home from KKHospital, firstly i am expecting to answer all my questions from my gynae and be satisfied for the answer however, my gynae rushing as he going to deliver a baby but anyway knowing my baby is healthy and fine that is what matter most to me.
I told to my gynae that i had a contraction this past few days then he check my cervix he inserted something so pain leh, then he told my stitch is closed and its fine, then he asked the nurse to check my baby's heartbeat, they check and monitor for about 20 min.then dr.read the report again he said everythong is fine, contraction is merely brxton hicks never give me any medication i still want to ask butmy gynae told to the nurse he will see me again in 3weeks time, still want to ask but nvr lah his in a hurry as long as i know my baby doing fine im ok. With it, . . .Overall thanks God for my baby is safe and sound inside of me. . .
@2ndtimemum, have you experience this before bout checking of babys hearthbit? Thnks for the advance reply.

@mummy Jofeny, we are still blessed to have a very kind and loving husband. . .take care stay positive

Dilys

Hi All Mummies,

I just got back home from KKHospital, firstly i am expecting to answer all my questions from my gynae and be satisfied for the answer however, my gynae rushing as he going to deliver a baby but anyway knowing my baby is healthy and fine that is what matter most to me.
I told to my gynae that i had a contraction this past few days then he check my cervix he inserted something so pain leh, then he told my stitch is closed and its fine, then he asked the nurse to check my baby's heartbeat, they check and monitor for about 20 min.then dr.read the report again he said everythong is fine, contraction is merely brxton hicks never give me any medication i still want to ask butmy gynae told to the nurse he will see me again in 3weeks time, still want to ask but nvr lah his in a hurry as long as i know my baby doing fine im ok. With it, . . .Overall thanks God for my baby is safe and sound inside of me. . .
@2ndtimemum, have you experience this before bout checking of babys hearthbit? Thnks for the advance reply.

@mummy Jofeny, we are still blessed to have a very kind and loving husband. . .take care stay positive
Hi chrio,

Glad that u n baby r both fine :) hmm oh your gynae didn't give u anything for contraction??? Hmm strange.. But r u still feeling the contraction?? I think the gynae insert that thing inside should be a virginal swab test.

Rest well :)

princessminn

Been a long long time since I post here.

My Ds2 is born on 11.01.2012 with no heartbeat...

mummies pls take note of fetal movements everyday.
pls do not b like mi,being too busy n neglected e FM.

Take care,all mummies....

Dilys

Princessminn,

Very sorry to hear that ! :( u got to take care okie.. Never mind try again. Hugs hug

princessmin,

im sorry to hear that! pls take good care of yourself...rest well and eat well to rejuvenate body.

you must take care! if you do need someone to talk to, pls let me know.