EDD April Mummies

nyati22

Hi Dilys, I have delivered my baby girl weighing 2.95kg on 1st May via emergency c-sect. Really envy those who managed to give birth naturally! Haiz.. Maybe next time! Hehehehe

magdalenechoo

Congratulations, All April Mummies & Mummies-to-be!

if you haven got a breastpump for urself becos u are not sure which breastpumps suits u most, we provide humble rental services of MEDELA breastpumps. we have PIS, PISA, Swing & Mini for rental starting from weekly basis. Affordable rates!

pls refer to http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f103/renting-pump-85536/
for choice of pumps & their rates.

Happy breastfeeding, Mummies! Strive on! :)

Pinkybabe

Dear mummies, if you are looking for reliable, cost-effective and user-friendly breastmilk storage bags, I would strongly recomment Nanny Breastmilk Storage Bags. Check out their FB : Like at Food for Totz | Facebook or friend at Foodfortotz Elaine | Facebook and receive a Gift Pack worth $5.00 for first-time customers only :

Boo Cai Ling Have been ordering Nanny milk bags from Elaine and it has been really good! I like the fact that it's thick and has double zip. I think I have probably ordered more than 50 boxes of milk bags from her and at my peak, I had 2 freezers full of milk in Nanny milk bags! Anyway, highly recommended and really fast and efficient service from Elaine who has never failed me.
May 7 at 1:51pm · Like · 3

raeanne

Dr chia yee tien at mt elizabeth is not very friendly
As a first time mum u probably have alot of qustuons
But she doesn't really say much and even told me
to ask my mum when i ask her what foods to avoid wth
And her "lovely" receptionists at the counter only
treat u nice if u are 1.ang moh 2.tai tai ask to make
appt for the next visit the dirty look they gave me
is like i owe her 1million dollars like that dun ever
go there

sherin86

Hi mummies, i m a march mummy.. i need help!! my baby girl less than 3 months old is having cough and cold.. she seems to be having breathing difficulties.. what can i do for her.. seeing her like tt making me feeling so upset..

mosqeetoh

Hi mummies, i m a march mummy.. i need help!! my baby girl less than 3 months old is having cough and cold.. she seems to be having breathing difficulties.. what can i do for her.. seeing her like tt making me feeling so upset..
oh dear she must be having blocked nose or phlegm? have u brought her to see doc? it's best for doc to check on her breathing and lungs. maybe he have medications to help her. Avoid air-con for now. Hope she gets well soon!!

sherin86

oh dear she must be having blocked nose or phlegm? have u brought her to see doc? it's best for doc to check on her breathing and lungs. maybe he have medications to help her. Avoid air-con for now. Hope she gets well soon!!
she can't avoid air con.. firstly her grandma sleeps in air con and they sleeps tgr.. secondly she is so super scared of heat.. i haven brought her to see doc.. i hoping some mummmies who came across this before and suggest me some methods except for bringing her to see doc cause she is too small.. =(

Huafen83

Hihi think it's best to bring ur gal yo see doctor. They r better person to advise n also medication will help ur gal to recover fast. If sick not treated properly not gd also

babyswonderful

Hello mummies,

Just to share, we are organising a pre order for baby products from USA which will close next Wednesday 13th June.
Products include breast pumps / storage bags & bottles / baby creams / baby feeding bottles etc.
Prices are generally up to 50% lower than retail shops and other BPs due to negotiations and shared shipping costs.

Do drop by my thread ~45% OFF RETAIL PRICES~ NEW! Milk Bottles/Breast Pumps/Creams/Milk Storage Bags or my blog www.babyswonderful.blogspot.com if you are keen.

In addition, I'm giving away free milk bag samples (shipped from USA) to mummies for trial. Just opened a new batch for giveaways recently due to requests from mummies both in this forum and the SMH forum so thought that you might be interested. Email me at baby.swonderful@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Baby S.

Hi,

Any mummies is giving Enfalac A+ to your baby and wondering where do you all get it at cheaper price or in bulk...Thanks. And whether your baby fart and poo very smelly after taking Enfalac A+. Appreciate can PM me if you know any...

Thanks.

gimmiepink

Hi all..our babies are all 4month+ already! how fast time flies.. guess many back to work recently? Anyone still breastfeeding and how do you do that in office? thanks..=)

elletwins

Mummies, have you lost your excess weight yet? I would like to share about this method of slimming. Before giving birth, I was having a 42-inch waist and I was weighing 61kg, a far cry from my pre-pregnancy 45kg. After giving birth, I went through 13 sessions of massage to get rid of my tummy. It costs me $700, but I was still not happy with my results. At my 2nd month, I still have a 31 inch waist. I don't want to bid my 25 inch waist good bye, so I tried different ways and means. My friend introduced me this product. I used it for 2 months and I lost 2 inches and now weigh 51kg! Don’t worry, it is not via consuming anything, in fact it is just clothes, e.g. girdle to wear. To add to this, I went for c-sect and was only on partial breast feeding, hence it was harder for me to get back in shape. So I was very happy to achieve such results! Drop me an email at rouzhen@ymail.com if you wanna find out more. I will be very happy to share with you!

gimmiepink

Mummies, have you lost your excess weight yet? I would like to share about this method of slimming. Before giving birth, I was having a 42-inch waist and I was weighing 61kg, a far cry from my pre-pregnancy 45kg. After giving birth, I went through 13 sessions of massage to get rid of my tummy. It costs me $700, but I was still not happy with my results. At my 2nd month, I still have a 31 inch waist. I dont't want to bid my 25 inch waist good bye, so I tried different ways and means. My friend introduced me this product. I used it for 2 months and I lost 2 inches and now weigh 51kg! dont’t worry, it is not via consuming anything, in fact it is just clothes, e.g. girdle to wear. To add to this, I went for c-sect and was only on partial breast feeding, hence it was harder for me to get back in shape. So I was very happy to achieve such results! Drop me an email at rouzhen@ymail.com if you wanna find out more. I will be very happy to share with you!

Hi Elle,

Actually i think the best way to slim down is through breastfeeding.. alot of people slim down after birth but put on weight later on..as they are unable to kick the habit of eating alot like when they were pregnant. I have this problem of eating way more then before too. However as i am still pumping in office, my weight is maintained although i have a very sweet tooth now. i gained 15kg during pregnancy and lost 9kg during first wk of massage and most the rest by baby's full month.. Now im 48kg (1.5kg heavier then pre-pregnancy) Hence i believe breastfeeding is the best way to strink your uterus and is also the best way to guarantee no matter how much u eat u wont put on additional as everything goes to the milk for your baby which is best for your baby too.. =)

sept2980

I am still selling the full range of Abbott milk starting from stage 1, total comfort series and even neosure for premature babies. Kindly email me for pricing if you are keen to order. Nestle only stage 1 and 2 (nan Pro 1 and HA series). Mead Johnson stage 1 and 2 (enfalac and enfapro)

Currently I am able to get hold of some 1.8Kg of milk thus sharing this good deal with you guys for some savings,

Gain iq (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Gain iq kid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)
Pediasure vanilla (1-10years) 1.8Kg - $72 (min 6 tins)

Enfagrow (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Enfakid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)

For 1.8Kg get 12 tins FOC delivery, otherwise delivery will be at $7/trip.

These 1.8Kg are pre-order so waiting time will take some time (2-4 weeks) and qty is limited as well, however once the milk is in I contact you ASAP.

Sachets for sale:

Grow 3 vanilla - $1/sachet (exp 2013/7)
Grow 3-6 $5 discount vouchers - $1.50/voucher (exp 2013/7)

Similac total comfort stage 2 sachet - $1.50/sachet (exp 2013)

Glucerna Vanilla - $1/sachet

Nestle brown rice cereal/ rice cereal sachet - 20 cents each

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply
milkmilksupply@yahoo.com.sg

Order form:

Name:
Contact number:
Email address:
Milk Type(Weight)/No. of tins (eg:Enfalac A+(900g)/13 tins):
Delivery address(if applicable) ($7 per delivery):

Collection points:
1. Clementi West Street 1 Blk 606 (near to West Coast plaza)
2. Jurong West Ave 5, Blk 723 (Appointment only - weekends evening)
3. Hougang St 92, Blk 941 Loading Bay (Appointment only - sat morning)

Once we received your orders, we will advise you on the delivery/collection date&time.

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply

cupcakemum

Hi do u have Similac total comfort stage1?

I am still selling the full range of Abbott milk starting from stage 1, total comfort series and even neosure for premature babies. Kindly email me for pricing if you are keen to order. Nestle only stage 1 and 2 (nan Pro 1 and HA series). Mead Johnson stage 1 and 2 (enfalac and enfapro)

Currently I am able to get hold of some 1.8Kg of milk thus sharing this good deal with you guys for some savings,

Gain iq (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Gain iq kid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)
Pediasure vanilla (1-10years) 1.8Kg - $72 (min 6 tins)

Enfagrow (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Enfakid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)

For 1.8Kg get 12 tins FOC delivery, otherwise delivery will be at $7/trip.

These 1.8Kg are pre-order so waiting time will take some time (2-4 weeks) and qty is limited as well, however once the milk is in I contact you ASAP.

Sachets for sale:

Grow 3 vanilla - $1/sachet (exp 2013/7)
Grow 3-6 $5 discount vouchers - $1.50/voucher (exp 2013/7)

Similac total comfort stage 2 sachet - $1.50/sachet (exp 2013)

Glucerna Vanilla - $1/sachet

Nestle brown rice cereal/ rice cereal sachet - 20 cents each

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply
milkmilksupply@yahoo.com.sg

Order form:

Name:
Contact number:
Email address:
Milk Type(Weight)/No. of tins (eg:Enfalac A+(900g)/13 tins):
Delivery address(if applicable) ($7 per delivery):

Collection points:
1. Clementi West Street 1 Blk 606 (near to West Coast plaza)
2. Jurong West Ave 5, Blk 723 (Appointment only - weekends evening)
3. Hougang St 92, Blk 941 Loading Bay (Appointment only - sat morning)

Once we received your orders, we will advise you on the delivery/collection date&time.

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply

Smurfete

We have a facebook group with lots of Mid 2012 mummies. The team leader is a mummy in EDD May 2012. I am a EDD May mummy too but my bb comes out in April:)

Evaling

Hi mummies, anyone gave birth naturally at SGH & opt for class A1 single bedded? How much did you pay in total after all the deductions & subsidize?

Smurfete

Hi,

I am a EDD May mummy and a silent reader in the April mummy. Interestingly, my baby decides to be an April baby. Hope to know more April mummy. FYI, there is a big group of Apr-June mummies in fb. Do join us :)

reffine

Hi, can add me to the fb group as well? My email add mercury_681@yahoo.com. My Edd was May 6th but baby decided to come out on April 27th.. Thanks :)