EDD Aug 2011

sorsor

Hi i was self tested positive a week ago . Had been schedule to see gynae on wed . My EDD should be on 12 AUG 2011 . Hope to stay in touch . When is your EDD ?

Gluttonish

Hello - my Edd is 7th Aug, using the online EDD calculator.

Will be going for my first gynae visit this sat.

I'm with Dr Lawrence Ang, anyone with him too?

Mrspeters

I'm still haven't decide which gynae, a friend suggested dr Paul tseng, other suggested dr Adrian woodworth.

Hihi mama-to-be,

my EDD is around 4 Aug 2011. :Dancing_wub:

My gynae is Dr Adrain Woodworth. Also just went for my 1st gynae visit. Next appt will be 3 weeks later.

Hi angeldust, to which clinic did u go? Did u offer package since 1st visit?

Hi Mrspeters, because my cousin goes there for her 2 children. And before i went for my appointment, i've read through forums about the package. So when i do the payment, i ask them for the package price. So paid for the package instead.

I went to the branch at compasspoint :)

sorsor

Hi everyone there , sorry for late reply . Had been feeling very terrible due to morning sickness .I feel so down so moody n also unable to do my usual hsework . Hopefully everything will settle down soon . Btw my Edd is mid aug n my gynae is Dr Yvonne chan in tmc , she's quite nice .

shoppingQ123

Hi i am with Dr Ang too. How are you so far? do u experience bad morning sickness? I am :( worry it will last through out the pregnancy :/

shoppingQ123

Hi i am with Dr Ang too. How are you so far? do u experience bad morning sickness? I am :( worry it will last through out the pregnancy :/

scatterbrainz

Hi i was self tested positive a week ago . Had been schedule to see gynae on wed . My EDD should be on 12 AUG 2011 . Hope to stay in touch . When is your EDD ?
hi! i used the EDD calculator online & my EDD is the same as yours, 12 aug 2011. :001_302:

Gluttonish

My MS is quite bad for the past 2 weeks, but seems to be slightly subsiding now.... Hope it doesn't mean bad news, but at the same time, I'm hoping for the MS to be completely over! I'm so tired and depressed when the MS is at its peak.

I went for my 1st gynae visit last sat, and is so happy to hear my bb's heartbeat !

Although the consultation with Dr Ang is super chop chop, but I still like him as my gynae! A very experienced and friendly gyane!

Mum2Be

Hi Everyone, I'm new here! My EDD is 27th August 2011. This is my 1st pregnancy and I'm with Dr. Tony Tan @ Raffles Hospital. Anyone else with Dr. Tan? Look forward to interacting with the rest of you and going through this amazing journey together :)

Cheers!

Last edited:

ASHARAM

Hi Everyone, I'm new here! My EDD is 27th August 2011. This is my 1st pregnancy and I'm with Dr. Tony Tan @ Raffles Hospital. Anyone else with Dr. Tan? Look forward to interacting with the rest of you and going through this amazing journey together :)

Cheers!
My Gyne is from Raffles Hospital, Dr Koh. Due date 26th Aug

Mum2Be

My Gyne is from Raffles Hospital, Dr Koh. Due date 26th Aug

Congratulations! Are you on any package with your gynae? So far there has been no mention of a package with mine. Is it something we normally need to request for more information on?