EDD Aug 2011

Lovely26

Aiyo, if you gals can produce milk should latch. My boy latch on me very well at first but after listening to the 三姑六婆 inclusive of my sickening father in law, i gave up on latching coz i gave him formula milk. I bottle fed him while waiting for my milk supply to come. My supply came during the 5th day but he was down with colic!!! N this worsen the opportunity for him to latch on as bb started very fussy and impatience. :(

If your bb hasn't reach 2 months yet, try to re-establish the latch on. My mission of re-establish latch on failed cause it doesn't work for my bb, he is too hot temper n fussy. Diff bb has diff character, so give it a try and who knows you can make it.

Lovely26

jovin, latch to unblock! :)

little peanut.. i latch at night.. do you bottle feed? i just latch her as much as she like i dont know still got milk or not cos she probably sucked dry - but at least this works better than bottle feeding whilst shes crying. try calming her first and quickly feed her.. its a long long battle but we're going to get out of it soon!
your baby startles whilst sleeping? light sleeper? put a bean bag on her ba. what my mum does is give her a jade bangle to wear to 定驚..
Hi Jessmummy,

The jade bangle helps? Coz my boy fidgeting a lot when sleep. Where to get the jade bangle for bb?

Hello peanut, another way is to hang bb's clothe upside down in your room.....and don't mention anything about it. Ask your family member not to ask anything about it if they see the clothes hanging upside down. I was taught by an old ah ma......well at least i see some difference. Looks like we both got the same situation.....hahaha

jovin83

I am back my god I wanna cry till no tears!! So freaking damn painful!! Labour got epidural this one no pain killer!! Oh yes, I dun dare latch on cos I have fever afraid to pass on to him. My dear son I have not touch him for 2 days miss him so much:( jus hope my little boy faster grow up save mummy the agony.

engel

:/ you guys seem to b 'suffering' .... Look on the bright side of things...:) get well soon jovin! Then can hug ure boy alotttt....

Woohoo... Finally found a cc for my elder girl. Gonna start next wk...Can go back to work soon in peace:)

jessmummy

jovin,, LC managed to clear ur ducts? worth the pain i guess. actually i know flu and fever also can latch because baby will absorb those power antibodies to help kill these viruses.

jovin83

Jessmummy, my mil is away for holiday. Other than the pain during massage that is killing me.. I latch him on.. On my fours ha ha looks bad but it works. Manage to clear the ducts took lecithin recommend by lc too.. Going back office in a mth hope all pumpin will go on smoothly

lyra

Mummies, anyone's babies still has jaundice but went for vaccination?

My baby is due for his second Hep B vaccination but he is a bit yellowish. Can he take the jab?

engel

Mummies, anyone's babies still has jaundice but went for vaccination?

My baby is due for his second Hep B vaccination but he is a bit yellowish. Can he take the jab?
Better check with your paedri with that though.....

engel

My girl had her jabs over the weekend...
Breakdown;

5 in 1 - 120
prevenar 1st dose( for pneumonia I think)- 180
rotarix 1st dose-100

will b the same jabs for coming 4th mth, just all 2nd dose.... Urghs

jovin83

Hi Gers,

I am so KS.. can I ask if anyone signing their baby for music or gym classes? I intend to send him maybe 4 mths or 6 mths onwards.. Any recommandations? Not too exp. Well I jus wants him to attend something, doesnt matter music, gym or acadamic kind :D

engel

Hi Gers,

I am so KS.. can I ask if anyone signing their baby for music or gym classes? I intend to send him maybe 4 mths or 6 mths onwards.. Any recommandations? Not too exp. Well I jus wants him to attend something, doesnt matter music, gym or acadamic kind :D
Errr I think too young for music bah...I think gyms are alright as long as you're not the baby fall, you'll scream type...:) at least can work on motor skills..can check out the one at marina square, looks cool with healthy number of kids attending so she can interact...
Was thinking of sending my #1 there since last yr, but can't find the time to actually ferry her to and fro as I've no fixed work schedual...:( so grandpa brings her down every evening instead to run around, while she listens to whatever I play on my guy's mac at night..:)

Now, she dances when MTV is switched on(her version of shuffle is moving her feet fast while moving round)... Pounds her drums when I turn on my metal music...climbs all over the furniture, as long as there's a ledge, and experimenting with my skateboard and daddy's piano...:/ not activities most parents will approve of, but I like to let her explore and choose herself...:)

today is her 2nd day in class...the teacher commented she's 'fierce'...

jovin83

:( nothing much at parenthood fair.. Even pampers they are selling only crusier which looks so thin to me. Haiz I buy my mammy poko better.

engel

Hehhe... Thanks for the info jovin initially thought of checking it out....:p
I'm using pampers active for aless.. But most of the time her poo would seep upwards to her... Is it just her or is anyone else facing the same thing?Adriana using pampers active as well... But no such issue :/

jovin83

Now using pampers active too but dun really like it. Still prefer mamy poko. When ntuc today damn.. Why always out of stock!! I hate it..

quesmama

I'll start work this Thursday just now brought DD to bavysitter's place to let her familiarize foe half a day and I already miss her the moment I came home.. Keep thinking if I should just quit and be a stay at home mum...

engel

I'll start work this Thursday just now brought DD to bavysitter's place to let her familiarize foe half a day and I already miss her the moment I came home.. Keep thinking if I should just quit and be a stay at home mum...
I'll b starting this thurs as well...:) but if u gonna b a stay home mom...would u b able to give up all of ure alone time? For me I prefer work as I prefer to have a breather....

jovin83

I starting work on 7 dec.. kinda miss him now. Went for a short stay in sentosa and i cried at night.. missed him too much. I wonder how am I going back to wk.. haiz :(