EDD Aug 2011

jovin83

Anyone break Breastfeeding after returning work? Painful? I am returning work in a week time. Wonder how do I slowly break off :( my boy doesn't wanna latch on anymore.

qurisya

Hi mummies, im new here.. would like to ask some advice.. as i have a baby boy born on aug, and im still currently breastfeeding. I would like to know
1) is it ok for us to rebond our hair as there are chemical and it will affect the baby??
2) can baby swim in the swimming pool??

Would appreciate if u know some info.. thanks

sya

serenepng77

Hi qurisya, I brought my baby for swimming at baby spa when he was only 7 weeks old and he totally enjoyed it..
The "pool" is actually a giant sized bath tub and the water is warm just nice for baby.. :)

qurisya

Ok.. Wow thats nice.. baby spa is good coz no chlorine... like to know if any doc forbid babies to go swimming pool bcoz of chlorine...

engel

Haha.. Same.. My girl swam at pool at 3 mths...

Btw jovin, switched my girl to purely formula 1 mth before I went back to work... I don't feel engorged or whatsoever , but still have milk in breasts till now...:/

jovin83

Haha.. Same.. My girl swam at pool at 3 mths...

Btw jovin, switched my girl to purely formula 1 mth before I went back to work... I don't feel engorged or whatsoever , but still have milk in breasts till now...:/
Not Bad!! still gt milk :( Me haiz supply dropping... he is drink more than wat i supply. And his night cries is back again... Hiaz

quesmama

i wanted to stop expressing but feel really wasted though i hv been draging till 8hrs once, esp the thought of lugging heavy pump to office just for tht little amt of milk i can express. :nah: i experience hard lump if i don express for long hours..

all in all having to juggle both work and baby is really a challenge!!

engel

i wanted to stop expressing but feel really wasted though i hv been draging till 8hrs once, esp the thought of lugging heavy pump to office just for tht little amt of milk i can express. :nah: i experience hard lump if i don express for long hours..

Haha .. Tell me about it..

Schedule for later.. Gonna rush to PD for follow up on check up for my younger girl's bronchitis at 8.. Then rush home to send elder girl to playschool... And hopefully in time to reach work by 11...:/

Urghzz

adelynn

Wanna Dress Your Pretty Baby/Kids & Yourself Up? Or Want to Find Something Unique for Give Aways to Friends & Family?
Want Something Unique or a Matching Set?
Personalized HairBows, HairClips, HairTies for Girls
Personalized LanYards, Pacifier Clips, Toy Clips & Bib Clips for Kids
Matching HairBows & Daily Wear for Adults
Please Visit HairBows With a Twist @ HairBows With a Twist | Facebook
Like Us to Enjoy 10% Discount!

Qian1984

i think u cn try to train ur boobs.. me pumped every 8-9hrs.. still ok.. initially will hv some sharp pain but ur boobs will get used to it.. wat pump u using?

Qian1984

Hi mummies, im new here.. would like to ask some advice.. as i have a baby boy born on aug, and im still currently breastfeeding. I would like to know
1) is it ok for us to rebond our hair as there are chemical and it will affect the baby??
2) can baby swim in the swimming pool??

Would appreciate if u know some info.. thanks

sya
no prob of doing your hair...

as for bb, better go to baby spa first until maybe at least 6mths to a yr then go to pool.. my bb swam at 1st mth already.. hehe..

jovin83

Hi gers.. been missing for sometime. Now I really need help... My son's gums seems abit swollen and he refusing formular milk. BM will to take 5-6oz, but formular is like half the amount! Is there anything to do with teething. If so why only formular milk :( I dun know how to make him drink formular and my supply is dropping.
Drinking NAN HA ( never change since introduce), Bottle fed.

engel

Hi gers.. been missing for sometime. Now I really need help... My son's gums seems abit swollen and he refusing formular milk. BM will to take 5-6oz, but formular is like half the amount! Is there anything to do with teething. If so why only formular milk :( I dun know how to make him drink formular and my supply is dropping.
Drinking NAN HA ( never change since introduce), Bottle fed.
Swollen could b teething... Not sure why ure son is a fussy drinker:) but maybe can feed him at shorter intervals if on formula?....

Damn bloody tired nowadays... Have taken 3-4 urgent leaves since going back to work as girls keep falling sick...:(
How are u guys coping?

jessmummy

hello! ive been missing since forever because i started work and became mad busy with 4 assistants quitting on me over 3 mths boo :(

how are you all doing? hows the little ones?

engel

Seems everyone is damn busy now...:)

For me work driving me nuts, with 3 juniors 'fired' since my return, apparently gd help hard to come by these days. But the adrenaline helping me lose weight faster than the previous 4 mths...:p...

My girls are keeping me bussssyyyy.... When I'm not at work that is... :)
Elder girl started playschool... Start bringing home all kinda viruses; infecting her younger sis...:(
Coming 5 months and she had gone through bronchitis twice, fever , cough, cold and even stomach flu...:( Lucky my employer is flexible enough for me to get urgent leaves for all...

Think next yr is gonna b an even busier year....:/ I've to squeeze in driving lessons to my existing schedule.... My guy has been nagging that he needs a relief driver...:p

pipilili

allo everybody...

I have also been missing. Alot of things happening for me:

Work - Super busy,w orked till late most days (9pm)
Baby - Thank god mum and maid taking care
Private - Applying small claims tribunal against an online seller who failed to deliver goods to me. (lost ard 300+)
Home - Repair/Mini Reno to be done on worn out parts at home.

Need good luck to befall on me in Y2012 cos too many things and too many shit!:001_302::001_302:

jessmummy

hello! happy new year to begin with :) how've u girls been? with our little ones reaching 6 mths. i bet most are back at work. coping well with work?

i have had 4 assistants gone too Engel, so i totally understand! and congratulations :)

Pipi very busy? rarely see u on oll!

miaarose

hi mummies, hope u're all coping with everything well.

anyone out there bringing ur 6mth old babies for enrichment classes like gymboree/tumble tots etc? care to share experience and pricing. thanks! :)

citrella

It has been a year.

My gal recently turned one year old. (Aug baby) I was initially a full time working mom with her in childcare (5 months old onwards). But she fell sick every other week and kena HFMD and bronchitis. I have since quit my job when she was 7 months old.

I am a stay at home mum on my own (without help) with my gal. We've been to trial classes like The Music Studio, Gymnademics, LeapSchoolHouse, Aquaducks, Blue House, Music Makers and so on.

Since I sleep trained her, her bedtime is now between 7.00 to 7.30 pm and she sleeps through the night for 11-12 hours, which leaves me enough time to search for toddler recipes, research on home schooling eg Montessori approach, flashcards and other early childhood curriculum on top of other creative stuff I managed to do like homemade playdough and edible paint.

Sorry if I seem to be boasting. I dont't mean to. In summary, I am just a happy mommy who is so thankful that she is growing up well and good.

Will be shifting to TPY (4 room flat) at the end of the year and will have a place that I call my own (currently staying with in-laws). Hopefully, I can find some like-minded mommies with around the same age group as my girl to form a simple playgroup on a bi-weekly basis at my house.

If you are around the area and are keen to join, please feel free to drop me an email - citrellaisrosh@gmail.com
Will see if we are able to find a suitable timing for our kids :)

I have some fun activities lined up already.

Last edited: