EDD Aug 2015 :)

fairytale1982

Initially was visiting dr wong mun tat for my 1st visit, but decide to change to dr john yam @ Gleneagles for my 2nd visit as i dun reali wish to deliver at TMC.

my hubby prefer dr john yam as he is more friendly & will auto give us more info..

Into my 7th week today, detected heartbeat @ 150bpm.. So happy.. Just hope the pregnancy will go smoothly...

Hi all,

One of the rare male breed here again..

Wifey just detected 5+weeks preggy last week. Today going back to our Gyne ( Dr adrain woodworth - TWMC) for another check. Hopefully can hear the heartbeat and everything smooth smooth. For those still have not decide on the Gyne. I will highly recomend Dr Adrain. He is a little quiet and straight to the point. But very responsible doctor and very prompt reply even when we contacted him at night during my wife 1st preggy

Bouquets - Forum Letters Premium News - The Straits Times - News on woodworth

wannabemama

hi all,

im abt 6 weeks pregnant now.. detected my pregnancy during 5weeks but during 1st scanning doc can't really see the sac, so did hcg bloodtest and level was 1700.. did another detail scanning to confirm.. and thank god according to doc everything is normal :) will come back for appt again on 16 jan 2015.

Had anyone have abt the same experience? this is my first positive pregnancy as i had a miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy once..

hope all goes well...

cuttiz

Gd to see more ppl joining in.

Wanabemama no worries! I only had a sac n yolk sac at near to end of week 5. So u could still be early. I had my scan yesterday and saw e heartbeat.. doc said I'm week 8 now and gave me an edd on16 Aug.

Nxt scan on 31 Jan (12 week)..

syy

Hi wannabemama, yeah same with cuttiz.. i also went for a scan early anf only saw the sac & yolk sac.. but went bk at 7+ weeks and could see and hear the heartbeat..
its probably too early now.. and u shld wait patiently for ur next appt. Everything will be fine.:)

Cuttiz. My edd is 17 aug.. same as you.. :) my next appt is 19 jan..

wannabemama

hi cuttiz..

im having light spotting sometimes.. do u have it too? quite worried but the other day doc check and says no bleeding..

wannabemama

hi syy,

thanks for reply.. yup im waiting patiently for my next appt 16 jan 15..

hehe will update all of u again soon ya :)

cuttiz

@syy. Our EDDs are 1 day apart!

@wannabemama. I didn't have spotting but I guess good to mention to your doctor and talk about your concern. My doc said as long no bright red bleeding below everything is fine! Good that your doc checked and said no bleeding. Let's stay positive.

I recently found out my energy level was a little bit better after I went swimming. Last week was tired and draining till I couldn't do any housework and hub volunteered to do. Haa.

wannabemama

hi cuttiz..

waiting for my next check up on 16 jan feel likes forever! haha.. i guess my EDD is ard late Aug..

yea maybe i shall try swimming too after my 2nd trismester :)

zirhk3355

Hello all...I am the husband and I think we belong here too. :p

How come you all not pang-tang about disclosing your preggie before 3 months? :p

cuttiz

haha.. that's what online forum are for.. we can share here but I've yet told my family n friends about it. I'm waiting to tell after the week 12 scan.

zirhk3355

Lol, ok then I think we have alot of "suspicious" people around us; we are based outside Singapore and recently we had not been travelling, so everyone is like, "hmmmz..."?

One more month to go before we can break the news...our EDD is end-Aug. Happy to know all of you!

Who's having their first? This is our first...

syy

Hi zirhk3355, yep its my first one! :))
I already have 1 colleague and my boss asking me.. and i reply 'wah how xome u know?' And they said i put on weight. How sad.. 8+ weeks only and i already put on 1kg.. i dunno if that is normal. Haha

wannabemama

morning everyone!

im at 7weeks today :) yup this is my first one too after trying for 4 years.. had one miscarriage, one ectopic pregnancy and 1 fail IVF cycle before..

hope all goes well for me :)

kotaroger

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first baby! My hub and I are both very excited! However, the first trimester symptoms are killing me (morning sickness, backaches, headaches, mood swings :x) Is it just me who finds being pregnant tough :(

Anyway, my EDD is 2 Aug! Can't wait for a couple more weeks to let the whole world know!! hehe

nc3

hi mummies,

i am new here! just visited my gynae and was given edd on 15 aug (cuttiz: very close to yours!).Had my scan today and saw the baby's head, body and heartbeat!!

any mummies started on supplements? just wan to make sure that my gynae is not very kiasu... my gynae gave me vit D, multi vits, calcium and folic.. really dislike taking all these pills...

nc3

hi kataroger,

you are not alone!!! i feel uncomfortable and nausea the whole day too. cant really concentrate well at work=(