EDD Aug 2015 :)

zirhk3355

Hi all,

Ive recently signed up for a mount Alvernia workshop to prepare mums for their newborn. It will be very beneficial for first time mummies who want to learn the basic of caring for a baby like breastfeeding, soothing crying baby, sleeping tips, confinement methods etc. Heard there's some special goodie bag they r giving away as well and 15% off when you use SUPERMOM2 code. Http://evnk.co/thefirst100days
Thanks for this! My wife also likes a gynae at Mt A, so I signed up her and myself up!

zirhk3355

We conceived overseas, and this Fri (27/2) will be first time seeing the gynae.

Yesterday (21/2) night she got some spotting and followed by bleeding, so rushed her to KKH O&A. Doc said everything is safe for now, it was a 'threatened miscarriage' (sounds so scary) and gave her an injection, with prescription for dydrogesterone too. The pharm was so packed with a long queue so we left and went to buy the med next day at Guardian with the prescription.

This is so eventful for us and we don't really know what to do. Tomorrow will try to ask if can shift the gynae session forward. Because I will be going back overseas with her alone in SIN, she is getting emo too. Sighs...hope all can be strong...

nature59

Hi Zirhk3355,

Sorry to hear that but glad all is good. Don't worry too much and hope you can shift the gynae session earlier!

zirhk3355:891457 said:

Yesterday (21/2) night she got some spotting and followed by bleeding, so rushed her to KKH O&A. Doc said everything is safe for now, it was a 'threatened miscarriage' (sounds so scary) and gave her an injection, with prescription for dydrogesterone too. The pharm was so packed with a long queue so we left and went to buy the med next day at Guardian with the prescription.

This is so eventful for us and we don't really know what to do. Tomorrow will try to ask if can shift the gynae session forward. Because I will be going back overseas with her alone in SIN, she is getting emo too. Sighs...hope all can be strong...

HHH16

Hie Hie Zirhk3355,

It must have been a very anxious moment for you and wife but good to know that everything is well now! =) A lot of mummies who went through a threatened miscarriage went on to have healthy, bouncy babies so have faith ya..your baby is a strong little one! Just remind your wife to have plenty of rest for now and don't walk so much!

If she needs support while you are away, we mummies are always here! Or she can join us in the group chat, just pm me her number and I will add her in! Hang in there, the first trimester will be over soon! =)

zirhk3355

Thanks both for the kind words and its appreciated! Yes I hope will stay safe and looking forward to the gynae visit...

Jeslyn13

Hi mummies,

Are u keen to go for this event Strut Your BUMP

Saw ppl sharing if we can get 10 or more EDD mummies who are keen to go, we can sponsorship!

Highlights include
Pregnancy workout by Mom in Balance
Mrs Wong Boh Boi breastfeeding talk (my fren attend before.. say very helpful for her bf journey)
Brunch provided
Dessert provided too at baby shower party after workout

And still can get 60$ worth of goodie bag! They encourage hubbies to go along to do workout with mummies.

Keen?? We need 10 or more to get the sponsorship

sept2980

[h=2]BabyandMilk Supply (FB web page)[/h]Please like the page to get latest updates!

Below is the latest price list for the milk. Let me know if you wish to place order. Delivery will be done by external courier to your doorstep (cheaper and more reliable than Taqbin).

Thanks for taking time to read this email.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Prices are fixed and is for self collection only.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Similac 1 900g $55
Similac 2 1.8kg $93
Gain iq 1.8kg $72
Gain kid 1.8kg $65

Total comfort series for Abbott also available. Isomil too.

Enfa 1 1.8kg $100
Enfa2 1.8kg $92
Enfa 3 1.8kg $74
Enfa 4 1.8kg $67

Friso 1 900g $47
Friso 2 1.8kg $75
Friso 3 1:8kg $65
Friso 4 1.8kg $55

Pediasure vanilla 1.6kg $72.5
Pediasure sachets strawberry , choco, vanilla $2 each

Mamil milk available too!

All sg stock (same as ntuc)

What's app 91290316 to place order

Collection venue:
1. Bl 47 Ayer Rajah Crescent

2. Blk 606 clementi west st 1

3. Blk 54 Toh Tuck (Signature Park Condo)

4. Blk 7223 Jurong West Ave 5 (weekends only)

5. Blk 124 Jurong east st 13 (Ivory Heights) (weekends only)

Twinstars

Hi Mummies, JTS an upcoming event, SuperMom Carnival.
It is specially for preggy mums(and dads), parents with babies/toddlers.
Date: 19 April (Sunday)
Time: 4-9pm
Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay
Cost: Adult single ticket for $15 , couple tickets for $25. Its free of charge for children under 12 years old.

Highlights:
- There are special activities for babies, mummies and even daddies.
- A goodie bag worth $50 and $40 worth of coupons to spend at the carnival.
Now they are having earlybird promo. Upon registration, key in the promo code of " SMLc162" and you will get a 35% discount off the tickets for both single and couple rate. And you will still received the goodie bag and the coupons to spend! However, you need to register by 7 Mar in order to be entitle for this discount. Do also gather your khakis to go and have a fun evening together =)

This is the link for registration--> SuperMom Carnival 2015

wannabemama

Hi mummies..

Quite sometimes didn't hear from all of u.. have u all know e baby gender yet?

Mine is a BABYGIRL!!.. now gg to be 20 weeks soon :)

syy

Mine is a baby boy. Haha..
currently 20 weeks 2 days. Its my 1st.. dun really feel any movement yet. What about u girls?

Ambb

Hi congrats to all.
I m expecting a boy ard mid August. Started to feel him kicking since few days ago.

Hope u gals feel it soon.

syy

Hi ambb, i think my edd about the same as yours. And yes, im experiencing his kicks few days back. He even kick my hub in the face when he was trying to listen to the sound in my tum. Now i enjoy the moment sitting quietly and feeling his kicks. Haha

syy

Hi ambb, i will be at tmc with dr ben tham. You?
Enjoy while we can, my friends are in their 30+weeks and telling me about the sleepless nights from the baby kicks. HaHa. *finger crossed*