EDD Aug 2015 :)

Ambb

Hi SYY, I will be at parkway east.
i am alr starting to have sleepless nites. With the growing belly is quite uncomfortable. Can't seem to find a comfortable position. N i feel like it's bursting. And he kicks me in middle of nite too. Have u start buying baby stuff?

syy

Ambb, ya same. Cannot find comfortable position on bed cos of yhethe belly. Mine quite big for number 1 i think.
Haven start buying anything.. keep thinking still got time. Haha. But im gg down to the baby fair at expo this sat.

Ambb

Oh. So early? I tot it was too soon when the clinic asked me today if I wanted to book, n I told them I'll book next mth.

syy

haha yep i was shocked when they ask me to book. But anyway my friends was saying sg50. Bed in high demand cos more babies. Good yo book early. Haha

nana2014

Hi mummies,
I am 2nd timer.. jus gave birth to my elder son last July. Now i am 5 month preg with a bb ger. EDD on 31st Aug.
will still have a feeling of worry when the labour day arrive.. the pain.. jus cant feel relax.. and also have some family matters bothering me..
Any of u goes thru the same as me? :err::07:

Elsalai

Hi mummies,
I am 2nd timer.. just gave birth to my elder son last July. Now i am 5 month preg with a baby ger. EDD on 31st Aug.
will still have a feeling of worry when the labour day arrive.. the pain.. just cant feel relax.. and also have some family matters bothering me..
Any of you goes thru the same as me? :err::07:
Hi darling,

Pretty much same here!!!
My 1yo daughter was born in April 2014, and I'm now 5mths pregnant too. My EDD is 30th Aug.
That was just so much pain for me lasting couple months after my child birth, I got my granny to take care of my confinement period for a month. However, after my granny left, that was still very hard for a new mum to handle a unsettled baby. I ended up got post natal depression, with lot of issues associated with this, such as breastfeeding, family matters etc. I don't want to experience this again definitely. I am looking for confinement lady to help out this time, also will try placenta encapsulation, heard that your placenta help with balancing the hormone and boosting breastfeed etc. Would like to share a lot more with you...my email is yeeting_lai@yahoo.com.hk

ahkiang

I am selling the confinement use herbalbath at $1.50 per pax.
It is cheaper than the local marker.
You can check on herbalbath.net

Confinement Herbal Bath $1.50 per pack
(30 packs for $45+$3postage)​
Local TCM selling at $2-$3.50 per pack

HP: 98489630 for enquiries
3-5 days of delivery / Self-Collection @ $45 dollar​

DiceWee

Hello my mother is an experience confinement nanny that has more than 20 years of experience in Singapore. She used to took care of my 2 babies & my sister's babies too in 2013 / 2014, when we just gave birth. She is very very good in taking care of newborn. I heard a lot of compliments from her employers before. They're all satisfied with her. She is quite an open-minded auntie so don't have to worry having trouble living with a stranger. She is semi-retired now but she still can help if happen that you are looking for a realiable confinement nanny.

Do call or whatsapp/sms me if you are interested. Eury Wee / 98160846.

Novelisa

Hi Mummies!
Is there any recommended nanny for end of the year/beginning of next year? I'm desperate to find one.. I am gonna need one nanny to take care of my baby after my maternity leave, preferably the one who live near my house (around Tanjong Katong/East Coast/Paya Lebar) or near my office (Lavender/Kallang/Bugis) or my husband's office (Raffles/City Hall). Please kindly contact me if you have one name popping up! :)
E: novelisa@gmail.com
T: 96246427 (whatsapp/sms only)
Thanks a lot! :)