EDD: August 2012

Hmm, is it common practice to go for BW before delivery? I am so clueless! Before I got pregnant, i did some IPL for hair removal but cos the course wasn't completed, some hair has grown back. I'm scared of BW because of the pain...maybe I'll try shaving :S
The nurse will trim for you if they are too long. Have u shaved before? I always wax and shaved once before. After that it was prickly and itchy. Horrible feeling. Haven been waxing since I got pregnant. (very lazy coz salon is in TAKA) so I trim myself but definitely gg to BW before my delivery.

MommyDioR

I thought the average baby size is 3.2kg? I always thought below 3kg = small! I have friends who delivered between 3-3.5kg babies without using epidural so I hope my baby will be of a good size for me to deliver, not too big and not too small!
I seen most babies 2.9kg!

bertrande

The nurse will trim for you if they are too long. Have u shaved before? I always wax and shaved once before. After that it was prickly and itchy. Horrible feeling. Haven been waxing since I got pregnant. (very lazy coz salon is in TAKA) so I trim myself but definitely gg to BW before my delivery.
Aiyoh! I think I'd rather trim myself then. Ya, have shaved before, hate the growing out phase, that's why I signed up for the laser removal but of course stopped once I got pregnant so been letting it grow out. Never did BW before, scared of pain!!

MommyDioR

Hi Everyone,

joing back the group, was unwell from first T1-T3, finally getting better. I'm having a baby girl and my EDD will be 1 Aug moving earlier from 8 Aug and delivering at Thomson Medical Center, I guess I will be the first mummy in Aug.

congrats hush hush! Welcome abroad!

MommyDioR

Hey am new here....
My edd is Aug 13 will be delivering my boy at TMC .

Gained wt from 44kg to 57kg!!
Having sleeping problem since 28 weeks.
Now am 31 weeks. 9 more weeks to go.
Am excited but nervous for e big days!

How you people cope with sleepless nite??
Am feeling super tired at work... :(
Woo!! Another new aug mummy abroad!

MommyDioR

Aiyoh! I think I'd rather trim myself then. Ya, have shaved before, hate the growing out phase, that's why I signed up for the laser removal but of course stopped once I got pregnant so been letting it grow out. Never did BW before, scared of pain!!
BW is not that painful.. use sof waxing.. u shld try it!

MommyDioR

any mummies are like me having doubts of baby gender cos I've been receiving comments of my tummy shape more like im expecting a boy instead of a ger! I tink i'll double confirm with gynae on my next appt.. hahahaha

TutTut

MommyDioR: initially many who saw my tummy guessed it's a boy too... Coz they say it looks pointed rather than round... But now it does get rounder thou (at least that's what i feel)... :) but I think I trust the Detailed Scan report... :) anyway, most things which I bought are "pink" and "girly"... :)

TutTut

Haven't decide on her name... Coz will be looking for someone to "calculate" the name based on the date&time of birth... :)

zaclin29

My colleagues told me TMC charged $15 for shaving. Haha. I would think all hospital will charge. I would rather do BW before delivery...

zaclin29

Haha same with me... From my tummy shape, ppl keeps saying its a boy...
But I already confirmed with my Gynae 3x! Will ask again during my growth scan next week. Hehe....

But my gut feeling says its still a girl :)

zaclin29

Morn all,

I was from Sept thread coz EDD was at 19th Sept. However after each visit, the dates just gets nearer and nearer. LOL!

Anyway, I've scheduled c-sect with the doc on 25 Aug at TMC! :)

How's everyone feeling?
Welcome autumn82!
Are u having a boy or girl?

Your C-sect is scheduled much earlier then yr original EDD... Did the doc change yr EDD based on yr baby's head circumference or thigh's length?

Cos that's what my Gynae will use to cfm my EDD...

Hi sora, done. :)
Hi bertrande, please email me the list a well! Thank you very much!!!
mademoiselles@msn.com

Anyone having insomnia lately in their third trimester...
every day I jus wake up at 2-4 am and wide awake!
bb will move, squirm for 30 mins on and off ....
so tiring! I tried sleeping later or drink lesser warer so that I won't wake up in the middle of the night but it doesn't help...arghh

Also a lot of people commented that my belly is very small.. Even though I'm at my 31 weeks...but look like 4 months!
dont know should I be happy or worried.
Hahaha other than that I'm enjoying every bit of my pregnancy ...
Every day I'm counting down to her arrival!

Simgeraldine

Thinking of going to BW or shave by nurse...
Try bikini wax b4 not really painful...
But think brazilian wax will be rite??

By e way anybody using deodorant?
Mum say cannot use cos gt chemical wor..
Is it true?