EDD: August 2012

wendytan

this is the deodorant I've been using since 2009: Crystal Body Deodorant

When my dad passed away from cancer in 2009, I started looking at some everyday products that might, over time, cause cancer and the first thing I did was to change my deodorants. I use this in both the crystal form and the liquid roll on which I bought in a Sasa outlet in HK this year.
I changed all my personal products to non-chemicals once i known i m preg... as scare will harm to my little one...

zaclin29

Hi Geraldine,

I was trying to add you and I think you have lock your privacy setting. go to privacy setting, how to connect and set to everyone. So i can request you as a friend in order for me to add u in the group.

Btw what is the different between bikini wax and brazilian wax? so which one should we do before delivery since the hospital going to charge i might as well get a professional to do it.
Bikini wax = only wax along the bikini line, ie. there's still hair in the center... they wax ard the outline yr panty..
Brazilian wax = totally bare... All hair off...

It is better to do brazilian wax cos they want all hair off....

MommyDioR

Bikini wax = only wax along the bikini line, ie. there's still hair in the center... they wax ard the outline yr panty..
Brazilian wax = totally bare... All hair off...

It is better to do brazilian wax cos they want all hair off....
I'm eager to do all off few mths back but my therapist only proceed with bikini wax only due to sensitive skin..

mer17

One of their salesman came to my hse to do demo too, but he's rather nice.. not pushy. In the end we din get the vacuum from him cos my sis already got a set long ago. Yes, me and hubby were really impressed by the cleaning too. And best is, it can be used as a air purifier. We are still considering.. scare we are to lazy to use it and it ended in our storeroom! So what we intend to do is to borrow from my sis every now and then.. see how frequent will we use, and then see if there's a need to purchase one.

The lady from Delphin came over today... I was actually impressed by the cleaning... Was amazed by the amount of dirt/dust present in the air and mattress...
Just that I dont really like the lady's attitude... She was very professional and friendly at first... after the demo, she tried to sell us the cleaner which cost $3400+... We didnt want to get it and she became pretty rude... :( was a little pissed off when she asked me "OH, so you think having a clean environment is not important for your baby? You can't bear to part with the money? So what do you think it's important?" :(

Anyway, I am going for my gynae appt in the morning... :) will update when I am back... :)

wendytan

Okie I shall try to set up a facebook group, but I not very good in facebook , Can everyone send me you me an email on you email address so I dont't spam everyone here. my email address is lovelyhush@gmail.com. Or you can add me as a friend then i add you in the group. I guess this is how it works to create the group. Grace Lee | Facebook
hushhush, i just added u and u so fast accepted and invited me to the group, so effective ya!

hushhush

Hi, We have sucessfully set up a FB group.

Problemgal and Winnie Garnet : I'm unable to find you in the FB with the email address that you send me. please add me as your friends so it will be easier as I don't have privacy setting on my FB. Grace Lee | Facebook

mer17

So curious.. anyone of you packed your delivery bag oredi?
Recently I'll be walking alot (becos of work), and I'm worried it will "activate" my delivery!
My discharge is also very heavy, so heavy that sometime will be flow out (damn messy when I was walking)!!
I wonder if there's any sign to tell us that we are going into labour soon? Dun last min waterbag burst then that's it!!

u mean u told them u got sensitive skin or they assume all preggers got sensitive skin?
i went to wax today and I was told that my skin is very sensitive. Was very painful during the process. She recommended me aloe vera gel which I bought coz I often itch down there. She said would help to relieve the itchiness.

MommyDioR

Recently I'll be walking alot (becos of work), and I'm worried it will "activate" my delivery!
My discharge is also very heavy, so heavy that sometime will be flow out (damn messy when I was walking)!!
I wonder if there's any sign to tell us that we are going into labour soon? Dun last min waterbag burst then that's it!!
packed abit but still got plenty of barangs to buy and pack inside.. probably next mth will go shop for it!!

bertrande

Wow, I don't have heavy discharge yet. I wanted to pack my delivery bag but I think I will wait for a month more, since I'm only due mid-August, don't want to be so kiasu haha. But I have a list of things to bring already...

Yingver07

Hi Geraldine,

I was trying to add you and I think you have lock your privacy setting. go to privacy setting, how to connect and set to everyone. So i can request you as a friend in order for me to add u in the group.

Btw what is the different between bikini wax and brazilian wax? so which one should we do before delivery since the hospital going to charge i might as well get a professional to do it.
Bikini is only the side..wherelse brazilian is all off.

zaclin29

Just this morning I was freaking out... Cos I only got 9wks to go (or maybe lesser)..
Then I realised I still have not gotten alot of things for the hospital bag!
So Im going to do my "to-buy list" by this week and get all the stuff asap....

For me, my fren told me to monitor my swelling feet... Cos if the swelling suddenly gone, means its time already... i hope it's true!

I dont have that much discharge now.. I used to have more in 2nd trimester....

Last edited: