EDD: August 2012

Yingver07

So curious.. anyone of you packed your delivery bag oredi?
Recently I'll be walking alot (becos of work), and I'm worried it will "activate" my delivery!
My discharge is also very heavy, so heavy that sometime will be flow out (damn messy when I was walking)!!
I wonder if there's any sign to tell us that we are going into labour soon? Dun last min waterbag burst then that's it!!
I intend to pack my hospital only early next month. Now like a bit too early..

as if? my workplace all 3 mummies all having gals... what's ur working environment? haha, as i hoping to hv a boy for 2nd one! hehe!!!
hee, I'm teaching in a primary school. My school has alot of boys. Ratio is 2:1. I think that could be the reason. Lolx.

But my hubby thinks it could be genetic. His family has more males than females so that could be the reason too. I told him no matter what, my youngest one must be a girl.

Yingver07

Just this morning I was freaking out... Cos I only got 9wks to go (or maybe lesser)..
Then I realised I still have not gotten alot of things for the hospital bag!
So Im going to do my "to-buy list" by this week and get all the stuff asap....

For me, my fren told me to monitor my swelling feet... Cos if the swelling suddenly gone, means its time already... i hope it's true!
Let's countdown together..:) i'm left with 7 weeks..but another 4 weeks to baby's full term.

TutTut

I haven't pack anything into the hospital bag too... hmmm.. haven't really list out what to bring...

Mummies delivering at Mt A, have you got any idea what to bring..? A friend who just delivered at Mt A 3 months back sent me a list... but I haven't go through it... :)

glad to know so many of us are sleeping on our back and right side now...
so I dont have to think so much ... :p
i also prefer to have the baby keeps kicking me when I lie on my back... hehe...
I read that it's not good to sleep on ur back (also advised by Mrs Wong) coz the weight of the baby will stress your spine and that it's better to sleep on ur left coz then your baby will get the nutrients. So I try to sleep on my left as much as I can ever since I know I was pregnant.

Hi Winnie! You are an educator? Me too!!!
When will you be taking your ML? Are you taking no pay leave?
I was told I have to go back in jan 2013 otherwise I wouldn't be paid for the month of dec and my bonus will be prorate if I take no pay leave straight after ML despite my ML end during dec holiday :(

TutTut

Oh... so we have 2 teachers here! :)

I was told I have to go back in jan 2013 otherwise I wouldn't be paid for the month of dec and my bonus will be prorate if I take no pay leave straight after ML despite my ML end during dec holiday :(

hushhush

Hi everyone,

If you like to join the FB group please add me as a friend. Grace Lee | Facebook. As there are difficulty for me to add you ladies as there are privacy setting on at your side.

Mer, Yingver07 and bluemit. please add me.

heh..Yes, I'm a teacher. For ML, maybe few days before my EDD or maybe I will stay on all the way till I deliver? lolx... Gotta depend on my condition. Actually , my colleagues told me to take a month in advance so as not to waste 1 month of my ML but then I think if I stay at home and just wait to deliver, I'll go crazy. I'm tempted to take NPL but I can't bear to abandon my class too as I'll be following up my class next year. *Headache*

Actually if you can, you should take NPL. Spend time with your baby. :)