Mamamarie - EDD 23 Aug - NUH - Boy
TutTut - EDD 26 Aug - Mount A - Girl
Ch0c0l4te - EDD 27 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
Wendy - EDD 28 Aug - Thomson Medical - Girl
WinnieGarnet - EDD 29 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
Bluemit - EDD 30 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
problemgal - EDD 30 Aug - Kandang Kerbau Hospital - Girl

Hey am new here....
My edd is Aug 13 will be delivering my boy at TMC .

Gained wt from 44kg to 57kg!!
Having sleeping problem since 28 weeks.
Now am 31 weeks. 9 more weeks to go.
Am excited but nervous for e big days!

How you people cope with sleepless nite??
Am feeling super tired at work... :(
Welcome Simgeraldine, I have gained 10kg since I got pregnant. Now at week 28, also having problem sleeping. In my first trimester, I sleep alot. Now I can't sleep til wee hours. Worse thing is when I try to sleep, my husband's snoring irritates me! lolx. Didn't have this problem before coz I usually sleep earlier than him.

For me, not so bad coz I start work in the afternoon so usually I sleep til 9am.

TutTut

The lady from Delphin came over today... I was actually impressed by the cleaning... Was amazed by the amount of dirt/dust present in the air and mattress...
Just that I dont really like the lady's attitude... She was very professional and friendly at first... after the demo, she tried to sell us the cleaner which cost $3400+... We didnt want to get it and she became pretty rude... :( was a little pissed off when she asked me "OH, so you think having a clean environment is not important for your baby? You can't bear to part with the money? So what do you think it's important?" :(

Anyway, I am going for my gynae appt in the morning... :) will update when I am back... :)

Ya! Our aug thread is moving really fast and sadly, we do not have any Facebook group for aug mummies. Maybe you can start one and I'll join?

Sora! Update the maternity waiting list!!! Maybe we can meet each other at the hospital! You're my only "kaki" for mount E hospital. Hehehe! Hope our delivery dates are near! I've yet book the tour for mount E yet. I'll probably do it this coming week. I'm busy with my house renovations... And I've been sooooooo forgetful too. My memory is getting worse!

I've finished Mrs Wong's class and I find her classes fruitful! You gotta pay close attention to her speak though. She's really an experienced teacher for all these! Happy enjoying!!!

I do not have much problems sleeping yet except that I'm a light sleeper. But I must admit that falling asleep has always been quite a problem for me.

I think in order for me not to experience any numbness, I always do the stretching exercises that were taught during the prenatal class I attended. It really helps a lot! When I can feel numbness creeping into my left arm, I'll get my husband to massage my hands and legs (taught from the prenatal class too). It was really useful! Perhaps you all can try doing some stretching exercises to rid off the numbness? As for falling asleep fast, I'm still trying to find a way to do so. Once I fall asleep, my sleep throughout the night will be so nice and great.

Yingver07

zaclin29:658524 said:
Hi Everyone,

joing back the group, was unwell from first T1-T3, finally getting better. I'm having a baby girl and my EDD will be 1 Aug moving earlier from 8 Aug and delivering at Thomson Medical Center, I guess I will be the first mummy in Aug.
hushhush, u have MIA for quite sometime... Hope u are doing ok now...
You are the 1st Aug mummy! WoW! So we will be depending on u and Yingver07 to give us labour tips later on..... hehheee..
I hope my baby girl will come out on end Jul as my initial edd was 30 Jul. Can't wait! 7 more weeks to go!

Yingver07

So far what symptoms are you mummies having now? Currently i have no swelling yet & pray that it won't be happening to me.

This few days I'm experiencing kind of cramp at vaginal muscle area.

Oh..btw I went for Brazilian waxing today too..will be planning to have another session next month.

zaclin29

So far I'm getting numbness in my left palm & carpal tunnel on my right wrist.

When I stand up from sitting position, I'll have achy pain on my thigh but once I walk a few steps it's ok.

No sleeping problem yet.

I have swelling feet but not painful. Just an eyesore.

I'm going for BW next month ard wk37. Find that my hair doesn't grow as fast when I got pregnant. Only did BW once each trimester. :)

I got 9 wks to go! Super scary!

zaclin29

Do u ladies find that u make a lot of "noise" unknowingly?

My colleagues & hubby said I make alot of "noises" as if I'm in alot of pain or going into labour soon...

Sound like Aahhh, Ooohh, Urgh, uuhh, Tsk, argh, etc... Just small noises.. :p

bertrande

So far I'm getting numbness in my left palm & carpal tunnel on my right wrist.

When I stand up from sitting position, I'll have achy pain on my thigh but once I walk a few steps it's ok.

No sleeping problem yet.

I have swelling feet but not painful. Just an eyesore.

I'm going for BW next month ard wk37. Find that my hair doesn't grow as fast when I got pregnant. Only did BW once each trimester. :)

I got 9 wks to go! Super scary!
Hmm, is it common practice to go for BW before delivery? I am so clueless! Before I got pregnant, i did some IPL for hair removal but cos the course wasn't completed, some hair has grown back. I'm scared of BW because of the pain...maybe I'll try shaving :S

autumn82

Morn all,

I was from Sept thread coz EDD was at 19th Sept. However after each visit, the dates just gets nearer and nearer. LOL!

Anyway, I've scheduled c-sect with the doc on 25 Aug at TMC! :)

How's everyone feeling?

bertrande

Morn all,

I was from Sept thread coz EDD was at 19th Sept. However after each visit, the dates just gets nearer and nearer. LOL!

Anyway, I've scheduled c-sect with the doc on 25 Aug at TMC! :)

How's everyone feeling?
Wow autumn82, that's almost a month earlier than your original EDD! How come you decided to schedule a c-sect with the doc on that date - is your doc going away? And welcome to the forum!

sora

I dont't mind but err it's in Chinese and I dont't know what they are haha. I'm going to go to Hock Hua and then just produce the list and ask them to pack for me! I can send to you via e-mail if you want. I'm not even sure which is for bathing or eating or drinking but it's a long list haha

Hi bertrande! Am catching up old postings & saw this! Can share w me the list also? :)
I've engaged PEM for the CL, they do hv a herbal package which costs ~350$ for a mth's supply. I didn't take their herbal pack tho cos am a bit doubltful about the quality and also, I already hv some herbs @ home which am not taking while pregnant.. better use them b4 they mould.. hehe

My email: ong.sora@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Do u ladies find that u make a lot of "noise" unknowingly?

My colleagues & hubby said I make alot of "noises" as if I'm in alot of pain or going into labour soon...

Sound like Aahhh, Ooohh, Urgh, uuhh, Tsk, argh, etc... Just small noises.. :p
Lolx... Sometimes when I'm trying to get up or when I'm sleeping, I do make such noises.