EDD: August 2012

Elisheva

Haha, then how you pluck if you can't see it? My concern is it's not like just a few strands, plucking will be very long and tiring!! Sigh...things like these I don't even pay attention to until the forum alerts me to it.
Sit on the toilet bowl... feel & PLUCK! :p
I use my hands.. Feel for it & pluck more at once if u can endure the pain if not pluck a few strands each time..

Yingver07

Hi bertrande, please email me the list a well! Thank you very much!!!
mademoiselles@msn.com

Anyone having insomnia lately in their third trimester...
every day I jus wake up at 2-4 am and wide awake!
bb will move, squirm for 30 mins on and off ....
so tiring! I tried sleeping later or drink lesser warer so that I won't wake up in the middle of the night but it doesn't help...arghh

Also a lot of people commented that my belly is very small.. Even though I'm at my 31 weeks...but look like 4 months!
dont know should I be happy or worried.
Hahaha other than that I'm enjoying every bit of my pregnancy ...
Every day I'm counting down to her arrival!
Not to worry la..all my friends also commented my tummy very small. Some salesperson outside says didn't know i'm preggy until they really notice. So long as baby growing well inside size is not a matter.

hushhush

Not to worry la..all my friends also commented my tummy very small. Some salesperson outside says didn't know i'm preggy until they really notice. So long as baby growing well inside size is not a matter.
Yingver: My tummy also look very small, if I sit down, no one can actually tell im pregnant. Some people i met in the lift also mention that are you sure you going to delivery in Aug. hahahaha, Maybe we shall have a group gathering and see how our tummy doing in size

okiwio

hello! I'm joining this thread! probably last mummy of Aug @ EDD Aug 31st until further notice from gynae!! will be delivering at Mt E since gynae only delivers there :) we are having a girl.. our first child

nice to see so many fellow dragon mummies!

Simgeraldine

My email add is Simgeraldine@yahoo.com.sg.
:))

Hmmm my tummy only become bigger this two mths. When 5 mths preggy nt really obvious too.
My sis tummy was really big time tat time as if it's twins but no la only big baby. Her baby girl wt 4.1 kg by c sect. Scary!!

hushhush

Hush hush, what do you mean about the FB group? You need our email addresses? I'm not very FB savvy too... :D
Oh so we can share photo on the FB page and after we give birth we can continue to stay in touch, Since our baby is going to be the same age, we can gather together so they will have the same age group playmates.

you can give me you FB ID or the email address that you set for FB. or u can try to add me as your friends and I add u in the group. But everyone please take note that if you want me to add u as a friend, please set your account setting that anyone can request to add you as a friend.

autumn82

Wow autumn82, that's almost a month earlier than your original EDD! How come you decided to schedule a c-sect with the doc on that date - is your doc going away? And welcome to the forum!
Actually I opted for c-sect, since previous 2 are also c-sect. But doc said anytime after 20 Aug, so decided to on 25 Aug! :D

hushhush

Wah faint lar, My boss just call me in for a talk, and tell me that he intend to open another two company within July, I was like, hey but i'm going to deliver liao how to handle so much work. He is really giving me heart attack at this moment.

Bluemit

Actually I opted for c-sect, since previous 2 are also c-sect. But doc said anytime after 20 Aug, so decided to on 25 Aug! :D
Wat was the reason u opted for C-sect for your previous pregnancy? Coz some time back I was telling my gynae I'm thinking of opting for C-sect, but he dun recommend...

hushhush

Hi Geraldine,

I was trying to add you and I think you have lock your privacy setting. go to privacy setting, how to connect and set to everyone. So i can request you as a friend in order for me to add u in the group.

Btw what is the different between bikini wax and brazilian wax? so which one should we do before delivery since the hospital going to charge i might as well get a professional to do it.

Thinking of going to BW or shave by nurse...
Try bikini wax b4 not really painful...
But think brazilian wax will be rite??

By e way anybody using deodorant?
Mum say cannot use cos gt chemical wor..
Is it true?

autumn82

Wat was the reason u opted for C-sect for your previous pregnancy? Coz some time back I was telling my gynae I'm thinking of opting for C-sect, but he dun recommend...
Waterbag burst & despite being induced, there wasn't any dilation, so emergency c-sect. :)