EDD: August 2012

niidu

Dear All,

we r currently having a promo on infant/toddler's socks and mittens. also we have the best and latest japan/korea maternity fashion at unbelievable prices!! even if u r not preggie or just given birth, add a belt, and u r ready to go! noone will believe its a maternity dress!

so hurry to Niidu Mother's Wear offers mums-to-be an extensive range of maternity clothing. We carry the largest collection of imported maternity clothes and nursing wear that any maternity shop in Singapore has to offer. We also stock baby/ toddler shirts, dres while stocks last!!

magdalenechoo

Congratz, August Mummies & Mummies-to-be!

If you have not gotten a breastpump yet & are not too sure which suits you the most, do consider renting MEDELA breastpumps from us at affordable rates!

for more details, pls visit http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/medela-breastpump-rental-services-braun-thermoscan-irt-4520-30-8-2012-a-85536/

We also carry brand new in box BRAUN thermoscan ear thermometer IRT 4520!
this is the common brand used in most clinics & hospitals!
it is fast, accurate, reliable & durable!

retails selling at $125 - $149!

Our price:
$64 - Self collection at Blk 341B Sembawang Close (S) 752341
$69 - Delivery via Smartpac (Singpost)

GRAB ur set now before they are all GONE! :Dancing_wub:

kbph75

Short Trip Getaway : 2D1N Harris Batam Spa Bliss For Two (Worth S$196) selling at S$100/- Nett.
Hi hii, looking for a short trip getaway with your love ones. Good news. I am selling one gift voucher of 2D1N Harris Batam Spa Bliss For Two (Worth S$196) selling at S$100/-. Voucher valid till 31st Dec 2012.

I have won the gift voucher recently during my Aug 2012 holiday. I already went there a few times and decided to sell off.

Anyone interested you can contact / whatsapp / SMS (Kelvin Bay H/P :96305352) for more info. I will forward you the details of T&C. No obligation

Thanks .​

elletwins

Mummies, have you lost your excess weight yet? I would like to share about this method of slimming. I just gave birth in March this year. Before giving birth, I was having a 42-inch waist and I was weighing 61kg, a far cry from my pre-pregnancy 45kg. After giving birth, I went through 13 sessions of massage to get rid of my tummy. It costs me $700, but I was still not happy with my results. At my 2nd month, I still have a 31 inch waist. I don't want to bid my 25 inch waist good bye, so I tried different ways and means. My friend introduced me this product. I used it for 2 months and I lost 2 inches and now weigh 51kg! Don’t worry, it is not via consuming anything, in fact it is just clothes, e.g. girdle to wear. To add to this, I went for c-sect and was only on partial breast feeding, hence it was harder for me to get back in shape. So I was very happy to achieve such results! Drop me an email at rouzhen@ymail.com if you wanna find out more. I will be very happy to share with you!

sept2980

I am still selling the full range of Abbott milk starting from stage 1, total comfort series and even neosure for premature babies. Kindly email me for pricing if you are keen to order. Nestle only stage 1 and 2 (nan Pro 1 and HA series). Mead Johnson stage 1 and 2 (enfalac and enfapro)

Currently I am able to get hold of some 1.8Kg of milk thus sharing this good deal with you guys for some savings,

Gain iq (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Gain iq kid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)
Pediasure vanilla (1-10years) 1.8Kg - $72 (min 6 tins)

Enfagrow (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Enfakid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)

For 1.8Kg get 12 tins FOC delivery, otherwise delivery will be at $7/trip.

These 1.8Kg are pre-order so waiting time will take some time (2-4 weeks) and qty is limited as well, however once the milk is in I contact you ASAP.

Sachets for sale:

Grow 3 vanilla - $1/sachet (exp 2013/7)
Grow 3-6 $5 discount vouchers - $1.50/voucher (exp 2013/7)

Similac total comfort stage 2 sachet - $1.50/sachet (exp 2013)

Glucerna Vanilla - $1/sachet

Nestle brown rice cereal/ rice cereal sachet - 20 cents each

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply
milkmilksupply@yahoo.com.sg

Order form:

Name:
Contact number:
Email address:
Milk Type(Weight)/No. of tins (eg:Enfalac A+(900g)/13 tins):
Delivery address(if applicable) ($7 per delivery):

Collection points:
1. Clementi West Street 1 Blk 606 (near to West Coast plaza)
2. Jurong West Ave 5, Blk 723 (Appointment only - weekends evening)
3. Hougang St 92, Blk 941 Loading Bay (Appointment only - sat morning)

Once we received your orders, we will advise you on the delivery/collection date&time.

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply

Evaling

Hi mummies, anyone gave birth naturally at SGH & opt for class A1 single bedded? How much did you pay in total after all the deductions & subsidize?

New Programme!

[SIZE=+1]We have teamed up with Seimpi School of Music to bring you their Music and Dance MIM Programme for children aged 2 months - 6 years old. Registration for May classes starts now![/SIZE]

Choose either Music or Dance or choose both!
[SIZE=+1]Fees: $150 per month per course
- 4 lessons in a month per course

Drop us an email at enquiry@givingtre3.com to register!

TH[SIZE=+1]E GIVING TREE ART WORKSHOP[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Giving Tre3 is bringing the popular children's story The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein to all children in the form of an ART WORKSHOP!

Using a combination of music, story and art, children get to learn various art techniques, math concepts and even character building through this workshop!

Details of Workshop:
~
Age groups: 18 month - 6 years old
~
Workshop consists of 5 sessions
~ Workshop will commence on FIRST SATURDAY of May 2013.
~ Dates of sessions: 4, 11, 18, 25 May and 1 June.
~ Time slot: 11am - 12:00pm

~ Instructor: Mr. Eric Teow

About the trainer:
Trained in Advertising Art. Eric spent over 20 years accumulating a wealth of experience and contacts in the advertising, creative design, hospitality, media and publishing industries as a draftsman, graphics designer, industrial designer, visualise, studio manager, art director and entrepreneur.

Art Director
Besides working for several local and multi national advertising agencies and local publishers, and running in-house creative studies in Orchard Belt 5 star hotels, Eric also served as Art Director for the National Council of Social Service (and Community Chest) providing creative leadership for several national fund- raising programmes.

STRONG PASSION FOR ART
Eric has a strong passion to teach young children creative skills and freedom of expression through paints, colours and media. He believes that creativity is the essential ingredient of all learning. This builds upon studies in the US and UK which has proven art training to be useful in developing language and social skills in young children. Today, Eric has co-opted other partner-advisors, to help grow the business aggressively over the next 3 years. These include Senior MNC executives and training consultants, who together lend Growing paints a wide international business perspective and provide deep industry knowledge in electronics, IT, e-businesses, early childhood education and training services.

Eric combines both music and art; he creates a fun and enjoyable setting in every given opportunity with his students. Eric loves to expand their imagination by telling and unfolding stories as he paints in a class!

A father to three young children, Eric has been inspiring young minds for more than 13 years and he is possibly the only one in Singapore who combines music, art and fun for children!

Limited slots as classes are kept small. SO REGISTER QUICK!!

Email to enquiry@givingtre3.com or call 9777 1645.

Like us on www.facebook.com/givingtre3 to get regular updates on our promotions!
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]