EDD August 2013

MamaLve

U all found confinement nanny already?
Hi Diorly,
I'm not engaging a nanny for my confinement. My mum will be cooking the confinement food for me. Hopefully my mum and in-law will help me to take care of the baby during my confinement. (Finger cross) But have to give them red packet as a token of appreciation. =p

MamaLve

I just came back from my 2nd appt yesterday and saw baby dancing! Baby looks like a teddy bear when we do e scanning! Am 8 weeks and 4 days. Will be going back in 3 weeks time. Wanna ask if u guys brought fish oil from outside phamarcy other than e clinic? I am consuming dhaextra soft gels frm e clinic and a box cost $60 for 30 gels. Wanna see if there is any fish oils suitable?
Hi Paige Paige,
The fish oil that I took are prescribe from the gynae, is cheaper than yours. You can check out the image via this link Celebrating M E D E R I S 13th Anniversary!

Let me update you the price tonite or tmr. Did not bring the receipts with me.

MamaLve

Hi All,
Anyone of you done the OSCAR scan? Can share the experience? Only blood test and not other than that right?

TIA.

Hihi sweetpigletmummy,
I'm having the same symptom like you, i feel like vomiting when I'm heading home. Haha.. so far I did not take any nausea pills.

But today I felt better perhaps not working. Haha..
I did not take any nausea pill now since it doesn't work at all.

Whenever I don't need to work, I feel much better. Hahaha....I even feel much better when I need to go for appointment.

lyra

I won't be doing confinement as I don't like it when I did it for first baby. My mom will stay over with me n help to take care of baby. Will be needing a part time maid for housework though. If u have any recommendations, pls let me know.

marshmallows

Hello all,

just found out that I'm around 5-6weeks pregnant. Edd should be around late aug or early sep :) I hv an older boy currently at 25 months old. Been a sahm and took care of him fully since birth. Recently he just started 2hrs playgroup daily. Am really exhausted these days. I still hope to fully take care of my #2 when he/she is born :)

Hello all,

just found out that I'm around 5-6weeks pregnant. Edd should be around late aug or early sep :) I hv an older boy currently at 25 months old. Been a sahm and took care of him fully since birth. Recently he just started 2hrs playgroup daily. Am really exhausted these days. I still hope to fully take care of my #2 when he/she is born :)
Congrats! :)

You are lucky that you don't need to work but right now you still have to take care of your boy so it is equally tough for you too.

Anyway, just eat well & rest well.

wlilian

Wondering if you guys have any weird experience?

I just did today....I dont know is it because the child is picky or what...
I ate You Mian and Mei Cai today for lunch....I started with Mei cai first then followed by You mian...

Weirdest thing is that i just puke and i only puke mei cai....no signs of any you mian at all....

MamaLve

I ate You Mian and Mei Cai today for lunch....I started with Mei cai first then followed by You mian...

Weirdest thing is that i just puke and i only puke mei cai....no signs of any you mian at all....

Hi Wlilian,
I encounter that, the whole meal I vomited only the Vege.

Maybe vege easier to vomit out / floating on top. =p

denisechew

me too. I puke selectively things all the time too.
Today i ate bread and sweet. And I ended up puking only water. Like almost 500ml of water when I dun even remember drink 100ml.
Sigh, puke until vv xinku.
The puking is really killing me.
Luckily I ate subway for lunch+ coke, and I feel sooooo good after that. Think i'm going to teat the same thing for dinner as well...

wlilian

me too. I puke selectively things all the time too.
Today i ate bread and sweet. And I ended up puking only water. Like almost 500ml of water when I dun even remember drink 100ml.
Sigh, puke until vv xinku.
The puking is really killing me.
Luckily I ate subway for lunch+ coke, and I feel sooooo good after that. Think i'm going to teat the same thing for dinner as well...
Lol....so we are somewhat experiencing the same thing....hmmm subway...must becareful...i was searching online for stuff that cannot eat...

Foods to eat or avoid when pregnant | NSW Food Authority

It was mentioning cold turkey and chicken from sandwhich bar cannot eat, Tune and mayo also have to becareful...cos some mayo have raw egss...and tuna is because of the mercury content....

wlilian

Hi Wlilian,
I encounter that, the whole meal I vomited only the Vege.

Maybe vege easier to vomit out / floating on top. =p

Lol...really weird lor....cos you mian also got veg...but i never see any signs of the you mian veg there =.="""
but then again...i was reading somewhere puking is because baby is also protecting itself from food that might be harmful to them...

MamaLve

Hi All Mummies,
While I was reading on the Medisave thingy, some quick notes for you.

Please keep all your pre-delivery medical expenses, we can claim this after we deliver for up to $450. It's applicable for PR & Singaporean.

Can check out the website from here: -
Ministry of Health: FAQs

Hope its help. =p

lynntoh

Lol...really weird lor....cos you mian also got veg...but i never see any signs of the you mian veg there =.="""
but then again...i was reading somewhere puking is because baby is also protecting itself from food that might be harmful to them...
haha! so cute! i ate tuna bread this morning then i have that nauseous feel, like wanna vomit but cnt vomit, ok, that maybe a sign of the baby saying "STOP FEEDING ME WITH TUNA!" haha

haha! so cute! i ate tuna bread this morning then i have that nauseous feel, like wanna vomit but cnt vomit, ok, that maybe a sign of the baby saying "STOP FEEDING ME WITH TUNA!" haha
I heard that tuna consists of mercury. So better not to eat it. Bad for baby. Your baby is smart to stop you. :)

MamaLve

Ok thank you! Will wait for the price!
Hi PaigePaige,
Good morning. =)

I had checked, the price is $35 a bottles. Maybe you can check if Watson, Guardian, or Unity carry this. Can always call your nearest branch to enquire, so that you won't waste your trip there.

If they don't, you may want to buy it from my gynae at Gleneagles Hospital. =p

Paigepaige

Hi PaigePaige,
Good morning. =)

I had checked, the price is $35 a bottles. Maybe you can check if Watson, Guardian, or Unity carry this. Can always call your nearest branch to enquire, so that you won't waste your trip there.

If they don't, you may want to buy it from my gynae at Gleneagles Hospital. =p
Thanks! I will always passby J8 after work. Will drop by later after work! Thanks mamalve!:shyxxx: