EDD August 2013

lynntoh

Hi Mummies... Kinda new to the forum... My EDD is early Aug '13... 1st baby n pretty excited abt it!! :)

Just wanted to check, does any of u mummies get pressured by ur gynea not gain so much weight??
My gynea told me not to gain too much as i'll have difficulties losing after the pregnancy... thing is i don't eat that much but i still gain, n because of the pressure, i tend to feel scared to eat... n i get hungry easily but still afraid to eat...
i used to have eating disorders, which makes the situation worse! so the stress is kinda pressuring me!! should i really worry about what the gynea says or should i just continue my normal eating habits n keep myself feeling full and hydrated and not stess myself too much? any advises?
I think u just follow your body, eat when you feel like eating. Dont let this become a stress issue for u and ur baby =)

lyra

Hi Mummies... Kinda new to the forum... My EDD is early Aug '13... 1st baby n pretty excited about it!! :)

Just wanted to check, does any of you mummies get pressured by your gynea not gain so much weight??
My gynea told me not to gain too much as i'll have difficulties losing after the pregnancy... thing is i dont't eat that much but i still gain, n because of the pressure, i tend to feel scared to eat... n i get hungry easily but still afraid to eat...
i used to have eating disorders, which makes the situation worse! so the stress is kinda pressuring me!! should i really worry about what the gynea says or should i just continue my normal eating habits n keep myself feeling full and hydrated and not stess myself too much? any advises?
Hi! Congrats!

It matters more what u eat than how much u eat. I also have lots of craving n worse, for sweet sweet things!

for normal meals, we try to eat healthy food like cooked green veg, brown rice, etc but can satisfy our cravings in small amount for sweet treats few times a week.

Milah

Hi! Congrats!

It matters more what u eat than how much u eat. I also have lots of craving n worse, for sweet sweet things!

for normal meals, we try to eat healthy food like cooked green veg, brown rice, etc but can satisfy our cravings in small amount for sweet treats few times a week.

Hi Lyra,
Thanks for the advise! :)
I try eating healthy as much as i can... and i try cooking for myself apart from what my family eats, like boil veges, steam fish, etc... n i also try cutting down on my rice intake...
i guess the key is to just do what u feel is right for u n baby and not worry too much about the others... As long as baby is healthy, im happy... hehe... ;)

lalagal

Dear mummies to be,

Due to increase demand of my rice wine, delivery option will be offered too. Details as per below. Kindly place orders at least two months ahead with me for orders >6 bottles. For orders <5, kindly call to check if I've ready stock. SMS/Call asap if interested!! ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of minimum $50 is needed to be transfer after placing orders for >10 bottles
-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives and printscreen of deposit receive will be email to buyer.
-If interested, kindly email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com.sg or call/sms 86091297 for orders

**Orders of 5 bottles, FREE 250ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of >10 bottles, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 500ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of <9 bottles, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charges range between $4 to $12 applies)

Locations for self-collection

Any station between Joo Koon and Buona Vista. Toa Payoh (Only Saturdays evening).

Pricing
750ml of red yeast rice wine - $16
500ml of red rice pulp - $6

Thank you dear mummies who were satisfied customers of mine. Thank you for your support for recommending friends to me and bless ya and love ones with good health! :)

feitun

hi

My edd is 27 aug, when shall we book hospital room? my doctor said we can book the hospital through them, but just a bit wonder. i have not decided which hospital to go. either M.A or Thomson, any suggestion?

lyra

hi

My edd is 27 aug, when shall we book hospital room? my doctor said we can book the hospital through them, but just a bit wonder. i have not decided which hospital to go. either M.A or Thomson, any suggestion?
mt Alvernia has construction now so u can take this into consideration whether u r ok with it. There's no or limited parking lots in Mt A.

feitun

mt Alvernia has construction now so u can take this into consideration whether u r ok with it. There's no or limited parking lots in Mt A.
Thanks. I will go and take a look on Monday by taking the tour. Got ppl told me that Thomson medical bill finally will be higher than M.A

lynntoh

hi

one of the mummy here has went for a maternity tour at Mt A, she feedbacked that seems to be pretty noisy and can be heard through the ward... also no hospital gown will be provided, need to bring own wear... that's what i heard from her in another forum =)

HOKKI

View attachment 102712

**MUMMY PACKAGE**

Package 1: 10% discount of regular price!
- Either size or combined size: bi-weekly delivery from 4th month until 7th month pregnancy. Total: 8 bowls

* Small size(1 serving): Discounted at SGD 27.00/bowl (incl. delivery) 5-6 g bird nest in 150 ml Ginseng soup.

* Big Size (2 serving): SGD 52.20/bowl (incl. delivery), 10-12 g bird nest in 250 ml Ginseng soup.

Package 2: 12% discount of regular price!
- Either size or combined size: weekly delivery from 4th month until 7th month pregnancy. Total: 16 bowls

* Small size(1 serving): Discounted at SGD 26.40/bowl (incl. delivery) 5-6 g bird nest in 150 ml Ginseng soup.

* Big Size (2 serving): SGD 51.00/bowl (incl. delivery), 10-12 g bird nest in 250 ml Ginseng soup.

Order Method:
* PM Facebook
* Call/SMS 82684004
* Email: hokki.birdnest@gmail.com

srocks911

Hi Mummies-to-be!

Are you looking to enroll for cordlife banking for your child? It is the best gift you can give yourself and your baby!

If you are interested please email me on sonal.agarwalin@gmail.com. I can refer you to them and you will receive vouchers of SGD 150. I would need the following details from you -

first name
contact number
email
estimated due date

cheers
Sonal

Beautiful and relaxed environment, delicious and nutritious confinement meals, immaculate and professional care and guidance by our nannies = relaxed and happy mummies who are able to put their babies solely on 100% breast milk. We are delighted that all mummies staying with us now are successful in 100% breastfeeding! Well done, mummies!

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies
image.jpg

gzgll

Hi,I kina of new in mummysg,my EDD is Aug 2013 as well,planing to deliver in SGH,any more mummy delivering around Aug in SGH as well? :)

lynntoh

Any mummies intending to order confinement food delivery services? I am keeping a lookout for one as MIL not in the best of health to cook for me