I vote or electric ones. I heard many complaints about manual. Sore palms mainlyIm planning to get electric ones cuz many says its faster (not too sure how fast is faster) and, can rest during the pumping session. Some breast pump works both manual and electric..
mamades, so fast u want to get ready for hospital bag.
I get the below from What are the hospital bag essentials? A checklist of what to pack for your delivery - Pregnant in SingaporePregnant in Singapore – Pregnancy for Singaporeans
Checklist of hospital bag essentials
There are certain necessities that every woman will need in her hospital bag, but don’t hesitate to customise this checklist according to what you think you need for your hospital stay.
- Any hospital documents you need related to your pregnancy (i.e. birth plan)
- Your identity card and any insurance documents
- Toiletries for the hospital stay: toothpaste, toothbrush, shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper (if you’re particular), a box of tissues
- A CD of music you want played in the delivery room
- Snacks, juice, sweets that you can have during labour
- Sanitary pads for post-delivery bleeding
- Nursing bra for breastfeeding
- Breast pads (disposables are most convenient)
- A pillow for more comfort
- Underwear and night gown for hospital sleepover
- Stationery for filling out forms and documentation
- Phone and other electronic devices if you’re an Internet addict
- Light makeup if you’re concerned about looking good in photos (no judgment here!)
- An outfit for going home
What about Dad?
Your spouse should also pack some hospital bag essentials of his own to take to the hospital. Although he’s not the one giving birth, he can expect to be there for a while too. Births can take as long as 40 hours or more, so he needs to bring items to sustain himself for a long stretch.
Items he should pack include:
- Snacks like granola bars that he can eat without having to go to the cafeteria
- A bottle of water that he can refill at the water cooler
- An iPad or a portable console for entertainment in case he has to wait in a lobby
- A light jacket because it can get cold in the hospital
- Toiletries and a change of clothes if he wants to stay overnight with mum and baby
- A camera to capture your Kodak moments with your newborn