EDD August 2014

AquariusMama

Hi Aquariusmama,
I went to hairstylist when baby was about 4months, when he heard that I am breastfeeding, he didnt try to upsell dyeing or treatment to me. Instead he told me to wait till I am off bf then go back to him to do dyeing. But haha later when baby around 10mths, I went to dye my hair. Doesnt seem to have any impact but I have to say too that because my bf has dropped to very low and baby main diet is formula milk and solid food only very very little of EBM.
oh... Means another 10 mths to a year to wait?! ;( cannot stand my dead grass hair! Sad* (thanks for sharing Mummy Pris)

yeah i guess so? to play safe. haha you try those hair mask first?? those that doesnt touch the scalp should be fine. But there are also sayings that it will not affect. I guess effects on breastfeeding shud be minimal impact as compared to pregnant time.

I had hair loss when baby turn 4mths! Till i was so scared but thankfully all stabilize later thats why i went to dye. haha

AquariusMama

Oh tell me about it. After I gave birth to my #1 seven years ago, my hair was short, had hair loss too but not much bothering. Now my hair is long and I can't imagine how much hair will loss after #2 born. Sad* I will try to be patient, if not, chop off my hair ;(

Hi mummies,
Intending to breastfeed? Not sure if you would be facing problems or able to sneak out during confinement period but just thought this might be useful!

Got lobang for talk by lactation consultant at SuperMom Bazaar on 23 Aug 14!

I will be going since I am planning #2! =)

Only $15 for a 3h breastfeeding talk by Mrs Wong Boh Boi!!
What's more, a GOODIE bag worth $50+!!
And Because you have RSVPed for our August Event, you get 20% off!!
Such great deals only available at SuperMom Bazaar!!
Signup now before 30 May to enjoy the offer
. RSVP members, just key in "EventMembers" at discount code to enjoy the 20% off.
Signup via Perfecting the womanly art of breastfeeding – Supermom Bazaar
HURRY!! though becos only 50 discounted seats available!!

gabby25

Hi mummies,
Intending to breastfeed? Not sure if you would be facing problems or able to sneak out during confinement period but just thought this might be useful!

. RSVP members, just key in "EventMembers" at discount code to enjoy the 20% off.
Think most of the mummy here to be will be in confinement or waiting for delivery soon during this date

Think most of the mummy here to be will be in confinement or waiting for delivery soon during this date
Yah I know... But because I heard that lactation consultants at hospitals are not cheap so I guess in case mummies in confinement might want to attend? It's probably difficult to be out during confinement. In case, really unable to attend, maybe can send hubby to go collect the goodie bag at least. During my last confinement, I had to go out at least once a week to bring my girl to the polyclinic for her jaundice follow-up so was not strictly at home and before delivery, I was also still working till my last gynae check up where membrane sweep trigger the labour and bb was born a week earlier than EDD.

anyway I will be attending, I will share whatever I can learn from the sessions with mummies here ok?? =)

mrswongbb

baby weight

Hello to all mummies due in Aug! We are in the final few weeks of tri 2!!! Hows it been so far??

I went to the gynae last week and she measured my baby to be ard 1kg.... was wondering how about u gals?

Hi mummies,

anyone keen to go for this talk?? I am looking for companion!

Healthy & Happy Pregnancy Talk by Mt Alvernia on Saturday 28 June 130-530pm.

**Workshop highlights**
Myths and what to avoid eating
How to cope with morning sickness
Alleviating common pregnancy pains
Your happiness is important to your baby – Managing your emotional health
Everything you need to know about childbirth and delivery Secrets to an easier labor and what no one tells you about labor
Signs of approaching labor
Heading home with your newborn: a check list of what you need to prepare
The importance of touch and love for your newborn – learning art of infant massage
Post natal care of mummies

If you have RSVP to SuperMom Bazaar event (22Aug-24Aug14) on https://www.facebook.com/events/412687902167240/
you will be able to get free tix to this talk. Register at Have a healthy and happy pregnancy: The ultimate workshop for the SuperMom-to-Be Registration, Singapore - EventNook and key in promo code MAFREE. You will get to receive $50 goodie bag!

I will be going to understand more for my #2 as during last pregnancy, I did not get any chance to go for any. And I guess every pregnancy can b e different so we can never be too experienced for such talks. We can meet up at Clarke Quay Mrt to go there together! the talk is held at 1 Pickering Street.

mamades

Re: baby weight

Hello to all mummies due in Aug! We are in the final few weeks of tri 2!!! Hows it been so far??

I went to the gynae last week and she measured my baby to be ard 1kg.... was wondering how about u gals?

saw gynae ytd.. my bb weigh 1.1kg at 29 wks. :)

happymummi

Dear fellow Aug edd mummies, recently I joined a photo contest that is jointly organised by Mustela and Spring Maternity. Please support me by voting for me in both the Spring Maternity and Mustela Facebook page! They will tally the votes from both Facebook pages. Thank you!!!

Some simple steps.

1) 'Like' the Spring Maternity Facebook page:
[url]https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.846064478755588.1073741931.127452313950145&type=1[/URL]

2) 'Like' my photo (Emmeline Lee)

3) ‘Like’ the Mustela Singapore Facebook page:
[url]https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.595847047195374.1073741830.302865786493503&type=1[/URL]

4) 'Like' my photo (Emmeline Lee)

moobi86

Can I be added In the fbgrp? I request before but nobody add me. :( My EDD is 24 August.

Seashellz_memories@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Win Won

Hi mummies,

Hi MummyPris,
I went to the supermom bazaar on 28-June. Am i able to get 20% for the 23-Aug bf talk?

strawberryfen

Hi mummies! my edd early Aug...
have you booked your post natal massage? this is my 2nd pregnancy & this round I totally forgot about booking a post natal massage!
can share some of your contacts with me? I tried to contact the lady who did for me after my 1st birth but she is not in sg now.... gosh..