EDD August 2014

gabby25

Went for my check on Sat, baby happily bouncing up and down.... very cute & happy to see it :)
Doc say heartbeat is strong :) :)

However feeling very vex now, as mention before im past 35yrs now. Doc recommened to go for amniocentesis. I cant decide whether should I go for amniocentesis or maternit21. amniocentesis there is a 1% chance of miscarriage BUT im not sure whether maternit21 is it as accurate as amniocentesis.

Maggimee

Hi gals !!! OMG tomorrow is the day I am waiting for soooooo long ..... Finally can say "hi" to my little gem :wong19:..... Tomorrow will be taking Oscar test too , worry at the same time for result

Hi gals !!! OMG tomorrow is the day I am waiting for soooooo long ..... Finally can say "hi" to my little gem :wong19:.....
Tomorrow will be taking Oscar test too , worry at the same time for result
Where r u doing it Maggiemee? :)
Understandable.. mines on friday only slot i cld get haahaa.. but im excited but nervous!!! Unfortunately my MS n fatigue still w me.. haha... supposed to get better now right?

Went for my check on Sat, baby happily bouncing up and down.... very cute & happy to see it :)

However feeling very vex now, as mention before im past 35yrs now. Doc recommened to go for amniocentesis. I cant decide whether should I go for amniocentesis or maternit21. amniocentesis there is a 1% chance of miscarriage BUT im not sure whether maternit21 is it as accurate as amniocentesis.
Do u really have to do it? I mean dont they look at oscar test first b4 making a judgement call? Scary tho but thats.my opinion

gabby25

Do u really have to do it? I mean dont they look at oscar test first b4 making a judgement call? Scary tho but thats.my opinion
I guess due to my age, my gynae mention Oscar is mainly for below 35yrs. Also I read there there may be a false positivie result. End up may need to undergo another round of test. I dont think I can go thru that.

Maggimee

Where r you doing it Maggiemee? :)
Understandable.. mines on friday only slot i cld get haahaa.. but im excited but nervous!!! Unfortunately my MS n fatigue still w me.. haha... supposed to get better now right?
Ya ... I am now so excited ,nervous for tomorrow .... Don know how to describe my current feeling :embarrassed: I am the lucky one I think free from MS ...( *Touchwood ) So far appetite coming back like normal but I feel every end of week when mark a new week that is the most xin ku day :( BUT BECAUSE OF LITTLE GEM ALL IS WORTH IT :red:

Maggimee

I guess due to my age, my gynae mention Oscar is mainly for below 35yrs. Also I read there there may be a false positivie result. End up may need to undergo another round of test. I dont think I can go thru that.
Tomorrow I am going for my OSCAR test .... It will be ok one ho ?

Ya ... I am now so excited ,nervous for tomorrow .... Don know how to describe my current feeling :embarrassed: I am the lucky one I think free from MS ...( *Touchwood ) So far appetite coming back like normal but I feel every end of week when mark a new week that is the most xin ku day :( BUT BECAUSE OF LITTLE GEM ALL IS WORTH IT :red:
Ya u r lucky. :) mine started at 6 weeks. Cldnt even get outta bed! Haha im lucky that im not working anymore so I can juz sleep d whole day. But i get hungry and tired so easily. I knw my lil chipmunk is all worth it... its juz nausea is a b*€&h hahahaah...

So instead of an Oscar u hv to go thru either one of d above? Mmm... though decision. I guess since u hv decided to do d test den u shd do d most accurate one. 1% chance. Pray.

Maggimee

Ya u r lucky. :) mine started at 6 weeks. Cldnt even get outta bed! Haha im lucky that im not working anymore so I can juz sleep d whole day. But i get hungry and tired so easily. I knw my lil chipmunk is all worth it... its juz nausea is a b*€&h hahahaah...
Have you ever have feeling before like strengthing in your stomach ? I feel that like one week ago that feeling is like WOAH !!!! Have you ever feel sharp pain like out of the blue like something poking you ? I feel that a moment ago too ..... Wondering why will like that ?

YATIE75

Hi Gabby,

Understand its not easy for you to make decision as we are just afraid of making the wrong decision and of which will effect our
precious little gems....

When i was conceiving my 2nd son , i was 35 at that time of moment . My gynae too recommend me to go for Omniacentesis test due to
my age. But
after much consideration , in the end i didnt do it . I do not want to take the risk of that 1% even though its just a small percentage coz
i waited for 5 yrs to have conceive my 2nd prince. even if i were to go through the test and if it were to come out something that we do not
want to hear , are we going to about this baby....?? For sure we do not want that to happen and we will not do that just because
our child to be is a down syndrome baby rite. So i just leave everything to GOD.... what i need to know is just take care of myself well,
take the essential vitamins and dont stress myself much.... just enjoy my pregnancy .... and thank GOD that my 2nd son was delivered
healthy and same goes to my 3 and 4th pregnancy... and now i am pregnant with my 5th one and hope it will be a smooth pregnancy and
delivery for my this little gem.

So just dont stress yourself , listen to your heart and just do want you want to do.... and i pray you and yr bb are well till
the day he/she will be delivered. Take care dear .....

Hi Gabby

Understand its not easy for you to make decision as we are just afraid of making the wrong decision and of which will effect our
precious little gems....

When i was conceiving my 2nd son , i was 35 at that time of moment . My gynae too recommend me to go for Omniacentesis test due to
my age. But
after much consideration , in the end i didnt do it . I do not want to take the risk of that 1% even though its just a small percentage coz
i waited for 5 yrs to have conceive my 2nd prince. even if i were to go through the test and if it were to come out something that we do not
want to hear , are we going to about this baby....?? For sure we do not want that to happen and we will not do that just because
our child to be is a down syndrome baby rite. So i just leave everything to GOD.... what i need to know is just take care of myself well,
take the essential vitamins and dont stress myself much.... just enjoy my pregnancy .... and thank GOD that my 2nd son was delivered
healthy and same goes to my 3 and 4th pregnancy... and now i am pregnant with my 5th one and hope it will be a smooth pregnancy and

So just dont stress yourself , listen to your heart and just do want you want to do.... and i pray you and yr bb are well till
Wow Yatie u have 5 kids!! U r like Superwoman.. how do u manage?
It is true that u leave it in d hands of God and hope for d best but i think Gabby will b worrying thruout till the baby pops out.. so i guess to each her own :)

Have you ever have feeling before like strengthing in your stomach ? I feel that like one week ago that feeling is like WOAH !!!! Have you ever feel sharp pain like out of the blue like something poking you ? I feel that a moment ago too ..... Wondering why will like that ?
I get cramps occasionally and it kinda freaked me out abit .. so i went to visit my gynae n he told me not to worry too much its juz d uterus stretching as our lil one is getting bigger each day ... my tummy is getting bit hard haha.. but im not showing much juz looks like i had too much to eat .. but im hungry ALL the time!!!

gabby25

Hi Gabby,

precious little gems....

my age. But

Hi Yati,

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement! Wow..no 5, congrats!. Are you due in Aug as well?
As this is my No 1. really cant help to stop worrying :(
Is really hard to make a decision...and lots of What if in my mind too

gabby25

Wow Yatie u have 5 kids!! U r like Superwoman.. how do u manage?
It is true that u leave it in d hands of God and hope for d best but i think Gabby will b worrying thruout till the baby pops out.. so i guess to each her own :)
Hi ervinnabrady, yup u r right! I can never stop worrying till we deliver :)

Maggimee

I get cramps occasionally and it kinda freaked me out abit .. so i went to visit my gynae n he told me not to worry too much its just d uterus stretching as our lil one is getting bigger each day ... my tummy is getting bit hard haha.. but im not showing much just looks like i had too much to eat .. but im hungry ALL the time!!!
Hmmm meaning those feelin is properly little ones inside is growing every single day ? How many weeks are you now ? my tummy is becoming more and more obvious but hard ? like not really yet .... Sometime I really have no appetite in everything :(

gabby25

Hmmm meaning those feelin is properly little ones inside is growing every single day ? How many weeks are you now ? my tummy is becoming more and more obvious but hard ? like not really yet .... Sometime I really have no appetite in everything :(
Hi Maggimee, me too has not much appetite as well as I still have morning sickness (still puke at least 1-2 twice a day) :(
Hopefully MS will be gone soon. Tomorrow you will be able to see your little gem during the scan! Happily moving around in your tummy area :)

gabby25

Anyone attending Gain Pregnancy Tips From Industry Experts at Pregnancy, Birth & Beyond Seminar on 16 Feb 2014?

Maggimee

Hi Maggimee, me too has not much appetite as well as I still have morning sickness (still puke at least 1-2 twice a day) :(
Hopefully MS will be gone soon. Tomorrow you will be able to see your little gem during the scan! Happily moving around in your tummy area :)
YES .... look forward for tomorrow... SUPER excited .... Also worry for my OSCAR TEST outcome , cause taking OSCAR test tomorrow too ....