EDD August 2014

xuan_er

Hi, I'm first time mommy and my EDD is 28 Aug. Is anyone going to attend the Childbirth Education Course conducted by TMC? Is it useful?
Pls add me in the facebook group. my email is just_px@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks

stickyrene

Hi, I'm first time mommy and my EDD is 28 Aug. Is anyone going to attend the Childbirth Education Course conducted by TMC? Is it useful?
Pls add me in the facebook group. my email is just_px@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks
Hello! Actually i registered with TMC Mrs Wong class...but its only starting on 22 May.... I try to update you again then? But not sure isit too late cos our tummy be bigger by then...?

stickyrene

Hello Mommies, just sharing.... there's another baby fair coming up in August! Heard that it's gona be bigger and well less cramped!

SuperMom Bazaar
22-24 Aug
Suntec City Convention Centre Hall 401-403

Can check out more details on their FB page, SuperMom Bazaar
:)

Hi mommies, my edd is on 9 August. Anyone know if I can color my hair during breast feeding?
Hi Aquariusmama,
I went to hairstylist when baby was about 4months, when he heard that I am breastfeeding, he didnt try to upsell dyeing or treatment to me. Instead he told me to wait till I am off bf then go back to him to do dyeing. But haha later when baby around 10mths, I went to dye my hair. Doesnt seem to have any impact but I have to say too that because my bf has dropped to very low and baby main diet is formula milk and solid food only very very little of EBM.