Edd dec 2012

MamaDT

Momopeachgal: yah I think I will miss the baby kicking and wriggling in tummy when baby is born hahah then have second baby lor.. Lol :p
The fist like feeling can be at anytime in evening when I am sitting up. Haha so I really hope to catch the moment with a video or camera if can hahah shooting my own tummy haha :p

Cherm: yah totally agree with you! Heehee
Will you opt for c-sect? Hope yours is EDD dec! ^^

Cherm

Momopeachgal: yah I think I will miss the baby kicking and wriggling in tummy when baby is born hahah then have second baby lor.. Lol :p
The fist like feeling can be at anytime in evening when I am sitting up. Haha so I really hope to catch the moment with a video or camera if can hahah shooting my own tummy haha :p

Cherm: yah totally agree with you! Heehee
Will you opt for c-sect? Hope yours is EDD dec! ^^
Cherm: my EDD is 18th Dec .. and yes, urs is one of the youngest in this thread! hahahaa..

MamaDT: So do u intend to have a second baby? Me still thinking.. a lot of ppl told me my son will be bored if he is the only child.. I m kinda worried abt this.. and scared one day he ask "mummy i wan to have a didi or meimei" .. then i stress lols. woo i wanted to shoot my own tummy too! but then i can only do it when hubby is around. cos my phone is a non camera phone hee =D
MamaDT: I am hoping for natural delivery. Have always wanted an active labour but am now considering if I should get epidural and if so at which stage of the labour to take it. My gynae recommended epidural cos he says that medical science has advanced to a stage whereby women don't have to suffer the pain, why should I put myself through it. But then again, billions of people around the world have given birth without epidural, so I would like to challenge myself to go without. My husband says that the gynae recommended epidural cos he probably earns referral fee from getting an anaesthetist to do it for me, but I tell my husband that I am the one having to endure the pain!

momopeachgal: Then you are 9 days ahead of me! I'll be going for my 30th wk scan next Fri. Can't wait to see baby again. We have been doing the 4D scans but it's getting more difficult to get a good picture cos baby's growing. He's also very shy whenever we do the scan cos he keeps covering his face with his hands but not shy in that he parts his legs wide for us to see his gender. Haha. So cute!

MamaDT

Momopeachgal: yah only child quite lonely at home but also being loved the most. Heeehee I think I will have at least one more if I can....I feel that the only child will have no one to talk to at home, cannot understand what is it like to have heart to heart talk with siblings, sharing and fighting toys, TV channels or items with siblings at home.. Heehee and if parents are busy, then they really have no one to play with or talk to for long hours a day.

Cherm: understand on the challenge heehee... Depends on what type of pain threshold level you can take :)
For me, although I feel that I can bear pain quite well but I will go EPI at the start Hahha coz i imagined that if i am having pain during labor, it might make me go kan Cheong and cannot think properly.. Heehee then cut down EPI when I am ready to push so can feel the pain

Cherm

Momopeachgal: yah only child quite lonely at home but also being loved the most. Heeehee I think I will have at least one more if I can....I feel that the only child will have no one to talk to at home, cannot understand what is it like to have heart to heart talk with siblings, sharing and fighting toys, TV channels or items with siblings at home.. Heehee and if parents are busy, then they really have no one to play with or talk to for long hours a day.

Cherm: understand on the challenge heehee... Depends on what type of pain threshold level you can take :)
For me, although I feel that I can bear pain quite well but I will go EPI at the start Hahha coz i imagined that if i am having pain during labor, it might make me go kan Cheong and cannot think properly.. Heehee then cut down EPI when I am ready to push so can feel the pain
MamaDT: Yea, I'm tending towards your choice too, though I have a high pain threshold. My friend who gave in and did Epi after 2.5hrs even managed to sleep for a few hrs while the contractions are on-going. I would want to be able to push and feel the baby coming out. But I've heard that Epi may have side effects on the baby. Some people say that babies are more sleepy when delivered. I did ask my gynae about this but he says no harm will be done to the baby cos the anaesthetist are usually skilled enough to target the exact point and will not filter into baby at all. I have another friend who held on without epi till the last moments and when she finally did the epi, her baby had to be vacuumed out cos she can't push.

So torn! Anyone else has any experience to share?

Cherm

cherm: Yeah, 9 days ahead =) for me I am going for my 30th week gynae appt this Saturday. Cant wait to see my baby's weight and updates of my EDD if there is hee, ya i heard a lot of babies r shy whenever they doing 4D scans.. will cover his face one lols.. or could it be they do not have place to put their hands thats y they put it near their face? =) so urs is boy boy oso ah hee... Yaa mine also did the same. Open legs wide enough for doctor to tell me "its a prince"! haha..^^
MamaDT: Yaps, thats what I am worried about. The child will be lonely de. So i planned to always bring my child to play with his cousin who will b born 2 months after him =p hopefully can help a bit.. And if my financial allows, mite consider having a 2nd child =) but i hope the 2nd child will be a princess!!

Anyone noes is there such thing like u can do anything so that you will get a girl? I would prefer a boy and a girl =)
momopeachgal: Oh! This is something new to me! Babies are shy when doing their 4D scans. But somehow so true for me cos my baby always blocks his face. Space is also getting increasingly tight in my womb, so perhaps he just likes to air his armpits. Haha.

With regards to your question about ensuring the gender of your child, my FIL actually shared this with us one evening and I got kinda uncomfortable. According to him, there is a research paper published in the 70s that talked about this. The gender of the baby depends on the condition of the lady's "ahem". Whether it is more acidic or alkaline, it will attract a certain-gender sperm. Acidic for female and Alkaline for male. At that time, people used commonly found household items to try for a particular gender - vinegar for acidity and baking soda for alkalinity. According to the research paper, if the lady washes her "ahem" with vinegar while trying to conceive, she will most likely get a girl and likewise if she uses baking soda, she'll most likely conceive a boy. This theory has some science to it since it talks about the pH levels of the lady's "ahem".

When I told one of my friends this, she was very interested to try cos her future MIL is a difficult person and seems to prefer boys. I'm not sure how true this is. Though tempted, I will not try since I truly believe that all children are gifts from God and I wouldn't want to decide on the gender myself. If God blesses me with another boy, I'll try again till I get a girl. Or, I'll give up if too many boys are too much for me. Haha.

I've also heard of other methods like doing it at the right time of day - afternoon (boy), night (girl). My ex-boss swears by a certain technique that I didn't probe much about cos isn't it weird to discuss this topic with your male boss? I'm sure it was nothing gross cos he mentioned something about the ovulation cycle, but I just wasn't comfortable asking him more about it. :nah:

Cherm

Cherm: Wow! thats something that is worth taking note!! if i wanna try.. I mite give it a try la... haha.. and i like the part u say ur baby wans to air his armpit lol haha.. my mother in law is not particular about gender. Thank God.. so when I know I am expecting, gender is not a stress thing to me as no matter i get girl / boy, she is fine with it =) cos my hubby is the only son in the family.. But luckily my mother in law is not those traditional kinds :) but in the end i got a son! =p

I heard someting like hubby eating more fish and meaty food will have high chance boys.. then for girls.. eat more vege.. oh ya.. if me i wont feel comfortable sharing wad technique with a male too! haha will shy one :D
momopeachgal: Thank God your MIL is not particular about gender. Mine isn't too. But yea, since we are both having boys, nothing for the older generation to complain about as well. My dad prefers girls though. Haha. But I do have friends whose in-laws do pressure them, so we are the blessed ones.

The husbands should also play their part right, like you mention, they gotta watch their diets. Whereas for the method I mentioned, it seems like the onus is on the woman to do all the work. :shyxxx:

Mreow Mreow

Hi Cherm!
Welcome to this thread... :)

Really do Hope u stay long and be active in this thread as the rest too!! :D
Hehe, DEC babies are sagittarius in horoscope.
They are known to be warm, outgoing, extroverted and a little direct.. Haha
I do like SagittariusES though :)

Hehe, my inlaws have no preference over a grandchild as well...
My hubby is eldest son, with 5bros & 1 Sis.. hahaha :)

Momopeachgal, im excited to know how much your baby weighs now, since we both have similar EDD at 18dec12! :)
When is your next check up?

That myth is based on the believe that Female sperm swim slower but live longer whereas Male Sperm swim faster but live shorter!

Intercourse just 2-3days before ovulation will result a girl while intercourse on DAY of ovulation will result in a boy.
Sperm carrying the X chromosome(gal) survives in our Uterus/Vagina longer than Sperm carrying the Y chromosome(boy).
So intercourse before ovulation will ensure that when our Egg is out on ovulation day, there is surplus of Female sperm as the Boy sperms would have died off!
Intercourse on Ovulation will tend to result in boys cuz Male chromosome swims much faster, hence possilbilty of more male sperms reaching our Egg first, as compared to female sperms increases! :D

Lizasaifi,
pls pls do try to have ample rest whenever u can ya?
Put your legs up whenever u've got the opportunity...
Maybe you should buy pressure leg stockings that will improve your blood Circulation.
Blood pressure increases when circulation is poor, so ur heart has to pump harder..
The stockings i wear helps to regulate blood circulation whenever U are active and up & about..
When I fly, my crew & I used to wear it everyday onBoard. It reallllly helps u know....

Hmm, my next visit is on 29OCt where i will be 32weeks!
However, if my girl is still measuring 2weeks ahead then it'd be 34weeks for me alreadyy.... :p

I thought 1.7kg is a good average baby weight for your pregnancy too...
Since 1.6kg is about 31weeks..
Anyway, dont worry so much!!
All will be well :)

MamaDT

Hi Mummies

About the boy / gal myth, I read an article from motherhood about this. There were many myths on how to get boy/gal. Haha let me see if I can dig out that issue and post here if u r interested. :)

My in laws and parents also don't pressure us on boy or gal. But my FIL and dad hope that our first one is boy deep down in their heart. Haha

I actually prefer an early Capricorn - Late dec babies.. but I am glad to at least have a dec baby... Heehee whether is saggi or Capri is secondary priority. :) just like what Momopeachgal says, most impt is baby is healthy!

Between any mummies have good recommendation on part time maids? :)

lizasaifi

Hi mummies! Actually I'm still in hosp. Can't be discharged yet cuz they need to wait for d urine test which means hopefully tmrw then can go hm. It's alright as long as I'm getting enough rest n is taken gd care of by d nurses n medical personnels here. :) now then I get to reply to d thread cuz was resting n sleeping. They took blood again from me for tests. Hope d results will be all gd tmrw n baby n me can go hm to rest.

Juz now I had a steroid jab on my butt which is for baby. I looked up on google n it's actually to strengthen baby's lungs juz in case baby decided to come out earlier. So far I nvr experienced any contraction like pain whatsoever. Hope baby will still be in d oven until at least 37 weeks. Been talking to baby n hopefully she will listen to mummy. :)

Cherm: hello there! Welcome to d thread! We all been active here sharing a lot of info n experiences n hope u will find it a great help too like all of us. :)

Mreow Mreow: thx for ur advice abt d pressure stockings. Yeah think I'll get dat after I'm discharged to improve blood circulation. It mite help ya. Wow! If ur gal is still measuring 2 weeks ahead u will deliver ahead of me instead of after if follow ur original EDD. Hahaha

MamaDT: well FYI not many ppl like my store manager cuz of d way he manages d shop. Irritating rite? Haizzz wat to do. I mite look for other jobs after my maternity leave. Can't stand working there already. :(
Yep! Baby was so active while I was strapped up to d ctg until at one point d sensor cannot find her heartbeat as she had moved away from it. Even d nurse can see dat she had been moving a lot juz by looking at d graph. Hahaha
As for me I did have d BH contractions while strapped up to d ctg. Dats when I feel my uterus become hard n then subside after abt 15 sec or so. I had it for abt 4 times n on d graph it will come out as a small or big mountain depending on d intensity. Funny thing is it only happened when I was strapped to d ctg but not at other times. I guess dats why doc was worried I mite get pre term labour cuz of BH contractions. Otherwise I'm feeling fine without any pains or anything else. Haha can even go shopping if I'm out now! Lolz

Wow! Dats a long reply. Haha sorry mummies! 'Chat' wif u all again! :D

karenoon

Hi mommies!
Hi Chem!

Because while doing our scan, the machine give off a sound that we cannot hear but inside the womb the baby apparently can. Probably a frequency that babies can hear, hence that the reason why our babies are always shying away when we are scanning their head portion. While I did mine, my little one keeps turning his head away and at some point place his hands by the side of the face. That's when my Gynae told me that he is probably irritated by the sound given off.. Hmmmm...?

And woah! Does it mean my little brat is quite big? My edd is 29th Dec, had a little scare 1.5weeks back; bad cramps whilst on the way to work. And when I alight the cab I felt wetness between my thigh. Husband insist that we go to the Gynae, as they suspect it might be a case of waterbag leakage.
However all fine and baby is still moving actively and enough "water" for him to waddle around. Haha.
And at that point I was around 27th week and baby is already around 1.2kg!

I dunno if it's true. I like bread pre preggers. I LOVE bread preggers. My friend told me her mom had a friend who took alot of bread during her pregnancy and her baby came out to be near 5kg!
Oh! And durians too. Apparently they give U big n strong babies! I haven taken them much except during mid-autumn fest. Couldn't resist the Home Flavor's Mao Shan Wang Mooncake!

Anyone else heard about these? Haha!
I have a fatty growing inside me!

Cherm

Hi mommies!
Hi Chem!

Because while doing our scan, the machine give off a sound that we cannot hear but inside the womb the baby apparently can. Probably a frequency that babies can hear, hence that the reason why our babies are always shying away when we are scanning their head portion. While I did mine, my little one keeps turning his head away and at some point place his hands by the side of the face. That's when my Gynae told me that he is probably irritated by the sound given off.. Hmmmm...?

And woah! Does it mean my little brat is quite big? My edd is 29th Dec, had a little scare 1.5weeks back; bad cramps whilst on the way to work. And when I alight the cab I felt wetness between my thigh. Husband insist that we go to the Gynae, as they suspect it might be a case of waterbag leakage.
However all fine and baby is still moving actively and enough "water" for him to waddle around. Haha.
And at that point I was around 27th week and baby is already around 1.2kg!

I dunno if it's true. I like bread pre preggers. I LOVE bread preggers. My friend told me her mom had a friend who took alot of bread during her pregnancy and her baby came out to be near 5kg!
Oh! And durians too. Apparently they give U big n strong babies! I haven taken them much except during mid-autumn fest. Couldn't resist the Home Flavor's Mao Shan Wang Mooncake!

Anyone else heard about these? Haha!
I have a fatty growing inside me!
Hi karenoon!
Interesting point abt the literal ultrasound that the babies hear. No wonder my baby always has either of his hands by the side of his face!

Thank God both you and baby are fine. There is a range for baby's size and weight and even through ultrasound, it's not exactly accurate. It's just an estimate. Who knows different machines estimate differently? At my 28 wk scan, my baby's 1.1kg. Abit small, so ultrasound detects him at 27wks+ instead.

I love bread Pre preggy and still love them now. I think it's true abt durian cos that's what I read and my friend who ate lots of durian in her 1st Tri has a really big growing baby in her womb (her due date is in Jan 2013). When I found out that my baby is quite light at 20th wk, I ate 2 rounds of durian before my 24th wk scan and his weight tripled in a mth!

Now we gotta drink fresh coconut water. That's what pple have been telling me. It has to be the green type whereby the skin is still visible and not cut away. Anyone knows why? I heard it's to help the baby have nice skin upon delivery.

Cherm

Hi Cherm!
Welcome to this thread... :)

Really do Hope u stay long and be active in this thread as the rest too!! :D
Hehe, DEC babies are sagittarius in horoscope.
They are known to be warm, outgoing, extroverted and a little direct.. Haha
I do like SagittariusES though :)

Hehe, my inlaws have no preference over a grandchild as well...
My hubby is eldest son, with 5bros & 1 Sis.. hahaha :)

Momopeachgal, im excited to know how much your baby weighs now, since we both have similar EDD at 18dec12! :)
When is your next check up?

That myth is based on the believe that Female sperm swim slower but live longer whereas Male Sperm swim faster but live shorter!

Intercourse just 2-3days before ovulation will result a girl while intercourse on DAY of ovulation will result in a boy.
Sperm carrying the X chromosome(gal) survives in our Uterus/Vagina longer than Sperm carrying the Y chromosome(boy).
So intercourse before ovulation will ensure that when our Egg is out on ovulation day, there is surplus of Female sperm as the Boy sperms would have died off!
Intercourse on Ovulation will tend to result in boys cuz Male chromosome swims much faster, hence possilbilty of more male sperms reaching our Egg first, as compared to female sperms increases! :D

Lizasaifi,
pls pls do try to have ample rest whenever u can ya?
Put your legs up whenever u've got the opportunity...
Maybe you should buy pressure leg stockings that will improve your blood Circulation.
Blood pressure increases when circulation is poor, so ur heart has to pump harder..
The stockings i wear helps to regulate blood circulation whenever U are active and up & about..
When I fly, my crew & I used to wear it everyday onBoard. It reallllly helps u know....

Hmm, my next visit is on 29OCt where i will be 32weeks!
However, if my girl is still measuring 2weeks ahead then it'd be 34weeks for me alreadyy.... :p

I thought 1.7kg is a good average baby weight for your pregnancy too...
Since 1.6kg is about 31weeks..
Anyway, dont worry so much!!
All will be well :)
Hi Mreow Mreow, I've heard of the fast/ slow swimming male/ female sperm theory as well and I think that could be the one my ex-boss swears by. Haha.

Cherm

Hi mummies! Actually I'm still in hosp. Can't be discharged yet cuz they need to wait for d urine test which means hopefully tmrw then can go hm. It's alright as long as I'm getting enough rest n is taken gd care of by d nurses n medical personnels here. :) now then I get to reply to d thread cuz was resting n sleeping. They took blood again from me for tests. Hope d results will be all gd tmrw n baby n me can go hm to rest.

Juz now I had a steroid jab on my butt which is for baby. I looked up on google n it's actually to strengthen baby's lungs juz in case baby decided to come out earlier. So far I nvr experienced any contraction like pain whatsoever. Hope baby will still be in d oven until at least 37 weeks. Been talking to baby n hopefully she will listen to mummy. :)

Cherm: hello there! Welcome to d thread! We all been active here sharing a lot of info n experiences n hope u will find it a great help too like all of us. :)

Mreow Mreow: thx for ur advice abt d pressure stockings. Yeah think I'll get dat after I'm discharged to improve blood circulation. It mite help ya. Wow! If ur gal is still measuring 2 weeks ahead u will deliver ahead of me instead of after if follow ur original EDD. Hahaha

MamaDT: well FYI not many ppl like my store manager cuz of d way he manages d shop. Irritating rite? Haizzz wat to do. I mite look for other jobs after my maternity leave. Can't stand working there already. :(
Yep! Baby was so active while I was strapped up to d ctg until at one point d sensor cannot find her heartbeat as she had moved away from it. Even d nurse can see dat she had been moving a lot juz by looking at d graph. Hahaha
As for me I did have d BH contractions while strapped up to d ctg. Dats when I feel my uterus become hard n then subside after abt 15 sec or so. I had it for abt 4 times n on d graph it will come out as a small or big mountain depending on d intensity. Funny thing is it only happened when I was strapped to d ctg but not at other times. I guess dats why doc was worried I mite get pre term labour cuz of BH contractions. Otherwise I'm feeling fine without any pains or anything else. Haha can even go shopping if I'm out now! Lolz

Wow! Dats a long reply. Haha sorry mummies! 'Chat' wif u all again! :D
Hi lizasaifi, hope you're feeling better. Anyway, you sound really chirpy and that's good cos if you keep your spirits up, your baby can feel it and you could be healthier too!

Yes, I hope we can be active in this thread and share whatever we know/ read/ heard with one another. :D

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!! :eek:

ivyb

Hi, mummies...
I went down to BB fair this morning...
It was super crowded, especially lots of ppl buying diaper in "cartons"!!!
Anyway, I brought quite alot of things like breast pump bundle set, milk bottle, cloth diaper, disposable diaper as well...
I din buy any clothes... I got quite alot from sis & relative, and it was too crowded especially ppl are carrying cartons of diaper or with stroller, it is difficult to shop...

MamaDT, Allele, ivyb, Yes, I bought 1 dozen of cloth diaper at Expo today, plus I got some together with a big box of liner from my sister... Think should be more than enough... Lol

Ivyb, I bought Bio oil at the fair, 60ml cost 15.5 but there is 10% disc, so I paid 13.95.... I think it is from unity, bcos the plastic bag they gave me is from unity...
Yes, there is kind of Chinese herb that u can boil with hot water and wash your hair, my mil told me dun use it for first few days during confinement... If you go Chinese medical hall, they will sell u in pack, each time use 1 pack...
Really oh? The mummypoko is cheaper if order online? Do you know which website?

Mreow mreow, my girl always head down since my Oscar test or wat... But today she was head top when I was at gynae there for scanning.. Lol
She always changing her position, my gynae said he is not so worries even if she is head down, bcos BB always changing the position...
Btw, my gynae told me to start to sleep on left side... And going to see gynae more often, next appointment is 3 weeks later, then 2 wks, then every 1 wk... soon the big day comes!!!

Lizasaifi, wat is cheaper from amazon? I always find order from amazon is exp bcos of the shipping charges...
Ya, goodbaby is from china, got another one is lucky baby brand which is Singapore brand... Haha... U can try to google them and see...

Another qns... Wat is muslin? Anyone can advise?
Hi Sze sze, i asked one of my gfs to check for me the price of the bio-oil at unity (amk hub) and she told me it's selling at 13.50 only. I'm quite surprise and i'm planning to buy 2 bottles tmr.

Any mamas who r interested to buy/stock up can go unity. :)

ivyb

So glad to hear everything is going well for u ivyb!
Have u bought your bio oil yet? :)

dont worry about your weight gain..
It varies with everyone...
Agree with your gynae that ur baby's weight is more impt.
Babies take everything from mum. perhaps ur food intake isnt alot, so with baby already taking all that she needs, u dont have much to gain from!! :)

Sry i cant recall but which Hosp did u choose?
So Have u & hubby decided on ur room type? :)
Hi Mreow Mreow, I will be giving birth at GlenE staying in a one-bedded room.

Guess u r right. My appetite has been pretty 'SMALL', and most of the days I only take 3 meals a day. And after each meal, it took me many hours before i really feel like eating. My mum said i reali don't eat like any other preggie mums and sometimes she's quite worried that i didnt eat enough and end up her grand daughter will starve inside. LOL !!!

Mreow Mreow

Hi Mreow Mreow, I will be giving birth at GlenE staying in a one-bedded room.

Guess u r right. My appetite has been pretty 'SMALL', and most of the days I only take 3 meals a day. And after each meal, it took me many hours before i really feel like eating. My mum said i reali don't eat like any other preggie mums and sometimes she's quite worried that i didnt eat enough and end up her grand daughter will starve inside. LOL !!!

Ivyb, i eat quite little too.. Maybe 2meals a day?
With fruits and Maybe a Bao inbetween... Haha..

My family have been complaining as well and think Ive been undereating...
My bump is small too, people still think im 5months pregnant.. Makes my frens & family worry if baby is getting enough...

Apparently they are all wrong!
My little girl is a Fatty, already measuring 2weeks ahead of her time! :)
HAHA

ivyb, if my hubby is flying to either AZ or Africa, can buy for u all..
Im planning to get for Lizasaifi anyway! :)
Auzzie: 120ml for about $22
Africa: 120ml for about $15
Think in Spore they only have 1 bottle size right? 60ml?

ivyb

Re: Nestle Nan Pro 2

Hi All,

I am new here but have been reading this thread for some time. My EDD is on 27th Dec but keeps on fluctuating between 27/12/12 and 1/1/13. Would really like to have a Dec 12 baby, so I'm putting my posts here. We are expecting a boy and delivering at Gleneagles hospital. Hope to share and learn more from other mummies to be!
Hey mtb Cherm, welcome on board! :D

I'll be delivering at GlenE too and my edd is 19 Dec. Have u sign up/attend the Childbirth education programme? My husband and I did and we'll be attending our 2nd lesson tmr evening. ;-)

I used to tell my hubby and sil that if i hv a choice, i really don't mind to have a Jan 2013 baby instead. Being a typical kiasu mummy (already), i really wana avoid having to compete wif the 2012 babies registering for a good sch when time to come. :p Also, I'm so afraid that a dec babies will not be able to catch up with the rest of their peers in terms of picking up life skills or academically.

Somehow after some time, I just feel blessed and proud that I'm expecting a December baby. I believe there must be a good reason for things to happen this way so I've learnt to accept it wholeheartedly. :D

ivyb

Thanks in advance Mreow Mreow.
Really very nice of you to ask ur hubby to help us bring in the bio-oil. Thanks in advance ya! :)
But guess I'll just buy one bottle to use first since i've not been applying any moisturizer on my bump for so many mths already. :p

I remember only seeing the 60ml bottle only...didn't know got 120ml available too.

lizasaifi

OMG!! I was juz jabbed again wif d steroid for baby's lungs n it's d worst pain I've ever felt! But it's ok...it's for baby's sake so I dun mind enduring it n it's d last one already anyway...hope baby will benefit well from it n hope she will stay in there longer till at least full term before lil princess can make appearance. :)

ivyb: u mentioned bio-oil selling at $13.50 only at unity? Woah! Then I guess I'll buy from there first while waiting for Mreow Mreow to get it for us. I've finished mine already n really need one to relieve d itch. :( shall go n buy if I am to be discharged tmrw.

Cherm: yep I'm d chirpy kind n always try to be positive no matter wat situation I am in. Hahaha but of course in this pregnancy there were times when I got emo for nothing n my hubby had to pacify me. Lolz otherwise I'm all happy n positive until lil princess comes out to d world. It all depends on whether I have to go thru c-sect or give birth naturally. So we will see how it goes. Juz hope dat baby will stay in there. :)