Edd dec 2012

sorsor

Hi all I m a mummy of a 8 mths old bb gal n currently jus pregnant with the second one . Like to make more friends here to share experiences n continue the journey together . Hav a good day ! Cheers !

rditp

hi to the both of you! i just found out i'm pregnant too! First pregnancy. Anxious and nervous and excited!

Chubbyfingers

I just booked my gynae appt next week, when i'm officially 6 weeks. I hope its not too late? I'm also taking folic acid everyday but do you take other prenatal vitamins as well?

Also, i have been feeling giddy and tired these days. Is it too early to feel these symptoms?

rditp

According to the gp, I'm 5 weeks preggy. and yet to decide on a gynae. which one did you engage? Gp gave me folic tabs. That's all I'm taking at the mo. I think it's fine. My friend is 10 weeks along and she's seeing her gynae for the first time next week.

I'm just sleepy. Period. lol.

Chubbyfingers

According to myself (and the iphone app.. lol), i'm nearly 5 weeks pregnant. I'm going to Dr Yeo Swee Choo at Mt E but I dunno if she is expensive. I went to her for my polyp op and she was very patient and mothery. Quite comfortable with her except the waiting time was rather long. This is my first one so i dunno what to expect! lol

I wanna ask advice from friends but we haven announced the good news to everyone yet! kinda annoying.

rditp

lol! Oh! that means our edd should be around the same time? Initially I wanted to go to Mt E too. but my sil advised that it's going to be costly(for me definately costly, but to others it might not be the case) so peh it is.

How about asking your family?

Chubbyfingers

oh, you already told ur family? we are still keeping the news under wraps. Perhaps we will let them know after next week's appt. i dunno how the gynaes charge for pregnancies so i'm keepin my fingers crossed and check out the prices next week.

sorsor

Hi hi nice to meet u all here ! I had been having brownish stains for past few days jus saw Kkh today had a quick scan done , thk god , saw the pregnancy sac in the uterus n was prescribed with hormone pills to stabilise the pregnancy . Hopefully everything will be alright . I will be seeing my private gynae in tmc next week cos her appt r fully booked .Will update u gals again !

Chubbyfingers

Sorsor: hope u r fine! Usually when should we first see the gynae? The moment we know or after a few weeks? My gynae is also fully booked so I'm seeing her next week.

sorsor

Hi chubby finger thks for your concern , usually the best time to see gynae is around 6 weeks of pregnancy unless any complication arise .I m seeing my private gynae in TMC on wed cos she's also fully booked !Can I know who r u seeing ?

Xta

Hi All
i just home tested positive today :D
should be 4-5 weeks pregnant. ( lost my menses data when I changed phone -.-)

Finally my husband gets his dragon bb and it's our first, trying not to get too excited till everything stabilize.
Just bought my folic acid and now need to find a gynae!

shijiaxin

Hi mummies

Just curious, by which weeks can get to hear the heartbeat and which week start to have morning sickness?

djun2006

Hi Hi...

I took my home pregnancy test last week. Went to the GP yesterday as my boss needs me to confirm if I am really pregnant. I'm seeing Dr Aziz at Kembangan next wednesday. For now, Im contemplating on Parkway East as their package looks pretty good to me.

winwin

Hi! First time mummy here! Congrats to all!
Just found out the good news on Easter Sunday. Saw a gynae on Monday as I am travelling next week so wanted a peace of mind.

rditp

hi all new mummy's and congratulations! i'm six week along and went for 1st consult yest and dr managed to detect heartbeat!

One question, is it safe to travel by bus to malaysia? i heard that its okay, just be careful, and some said no. go during 2nd trimester. how? tickets and hotel booked a long time ago! sigh.