Edd dec 2012

mizzyeika

Hi guys. Im feeling down currently. On tuesday, i had to do blood test for hepatitis, HIV and thalessemia. Received a call from KKH yesterday n my blood count is very low. Had to go back for a retest nxt week. Im just praying theres nothing major cause when i was pregnant with my first born, i dont encounter all this. Any suggestion how can i increased my blood count?

missyqiqi

Hi all mom-to-be!

Sorry to intrude this thread, we are selling off our silver Joolz stroller, which is still under warranty. Reason for selling because hubby upgrade to stokke.

Bought at S$1700+ excluding all the accessories.

Now selling at S$1100, will be throwing in
~ cup holder
~ mommy hook
~ mosquitoes net
~ maxi-cosi car seat adapter
~ rain cover

Super good deal! for fast deal please msg 81334266

Btw i also have 4 tubes of 4oz desitin nappy cream, bought too much, selling off at $9 per tube. Local pharmacy is selling at S$12+ for 2oz.

ivyb

Just found out that my post was lost which i wrote few weeks ago. (so weird)

Anyway, I'm currently in my week 11 and gg for my 3rd prenatal visit on 29 May, Tuesday. :)
I'm a first time mtb and everyone in the family are both anxious and excited abt my pregnancy. According to our gynae, my edd should be around 18 Dec 2012.

Right now, I'm feeling fatigue most of the time and lucky for me i don't have to work hence i take plenty of time to rest at home. I ate alot of junk food and my hubby is quite stressful, worrying that i do not supply enough nutrients to our bb. I'm trying my best to eat healthily but my brain juz can't stop thinking of all the fast food, oily food, and unhealthy snacks. :((( just wondering if any other mtbs are like me too craving for junk food only....hahaa :p

Besides taking all the homones pills the gynae gv me, i'm also on chinese med everyday as a supplement to my pregnancy.
I truly hope everything continues to go well and smoothly. Wishing every mtbs a happy and joyful pregnancy too! ;)

maogou

First time mommy and 12weeks now. We did not plan nor try to prevent... just letting nature take its course... EDD will be 9Dec2012 and I'm currently seeing Dr Lawrence Ang at Sun Plaza. He is so far so good, advising what I should know/do. The clinic may seem overbooked but my waiting time never exceed 30min.... Just did my first blood test and screening for down syndrome 2 days ago... I am really anxious about the results. =(

Hi guys. Im feeling down currently. On tuesday, i had to do blood test for hepatitis, HIV and thalessemia. Received a call from KKH yesterday n my blood count is very low. Had to go back for a retest nxt week. Im just praying theres nothing major cause when i was pregnant with my first born, i dont encounter all this. Any suggestion how can i increased my blood count?
Mizzyeika, I used to have low blood count before i got pregnant. Iron and vitamin C is important to improve the blood count. If additional supplement is neccessary, our OB is probably the best person to advise you which supplement is safe for intake during pregnancy... for now i try to take lots of iron-rich foods such as raisin, bai chye, spinach, cooked meats, cooked pig livers, and more oranges too.... Stay positive, rest enough =)

Last edited:

mecolemummy

First time mommy and 12weeks now. We did not plan nor try to prevent... just letting nature take its course... EDD will be 9Dec2012 and I'm currently seeing Dr Lawrence Ang at Sun Plaza. He is so far so good, advising what I should know/do. The clinic may seem overbooked but my waiting time never exceed 30min.... Just did my first blood test and screening for down syndrome 2 days ago... I am really anxious about the results. =(

Mizzyeika, I used to have low blood count before i got pregnant. Iron and vitamin C is important to improve the blood count. If additional supplement is neccessary, our OB is probably the best person to advise you which supplement is safe for intake during pregnancy... for now i try to take lots of iron-rich foods such as raisin, bai chye, spinach, cooked meats, cooked pig livers, and more oranges too.... Stay positive, rest enough =)
errr... sorry, but liver is very high in vit A and its not good to consume during pregnancy... not good for the baby.

mecolemummy

Hi Dec mamas :)
I'm expecting my second monster, EDD Jan but opp for c sec in Dec cos year baby better hehe...
Hope to share our wonderful journey together
:wong18:

mizzyeika

Hi mommies. Thanks for the advise. I got to know that my blood count was 76. Did another blood test again just now to check whether im thalassaemia positive or not. So results will be out in another 4wks or so. :(

The nurse told me that if my blood count in very very low n if im a thalassaemia positive, i might have to terminate the pregnancy to avoid complications in baby/me. Im now praying for the best n hope im not a thalassaemia carrier. At least if it is just low blood count or in other words; anaemia, i still have alternatives to increase my blood platelet. :((

sphyaw

Hi Ladies! I am first time mtb now in my 9th week with twins. My EDD is 31st dec, but i don't expect to hold until then. I just had my blood taken for down syndrome screening too. Hope to receive positive news on my next visit.

yingzy

congrats all the mummies/mtb! i'm expecting my 2nd, now 9 weeks... my first boy is 7 months only :) my EDD is 29 Dec...i'm hoping to keep baby until 1 jan 2013 to pop! feel that end year baby still lose out a bit bcos the baby born in jan already learn how to walk by dec whereas my baby just pop... so its like lose out a year of learning...

but if baby decided to be a happy December baby...i'm alright too... as long as baby is healthy! :)

julee

congrats!!

Hello mummies!

I just did an ultrasound at kk yesterday and saw my baby with legs and hands! Am 10 weeks pregnant now and a first time mummy! Nice to know all you ladies here!

Anw am deciding whether to cont with kk or switch to thomson. Any recommendations?
Hi Yingiielim!

Congrats! :) Am a first time mummy and currently my gynea is at TMC. So far experience is awesome. Nurses and medical staff very patient and professional.

Am seeing Dr Paul Tseng at TLC. Very good. If u got a budget I think he is good and his nurses very considerate and professional.

If you need more info let me know!am 1st so not very knowledgable but will share if I happen to know any that's helpful. :D

Re: Nestle Nan Pro 2

Hi mummies...
I'm new to this thread but not mummysg :)
Was here 2 years ago hehe when I was pregnant w my 3rd...
Now im expecting my 4th.. Hvnt seen a doc but I tested positive on the preg.kit.
Guess I shld be slightly over 10 weeks now..
Am dciding to see one soon .. It's been a v lethargic few weeks for me .. Hoping that it would get better by 2nd tri :))
Wishing all mummies best of luck n stay strong n healthy:)
God bless all

Peiyi

Hi Peiyi, congrats!!! Wish you all the best!
My gynae said there's a risk of miscarriage for me :( What do you mean that you "didn't took much precaution"? My doctor said apart from taking hormone pills, I can nothing to do to protect baby...
Sorry to hear this.
Hmm, I went on a overseas trip, havoc shopping, late nights, though I don't drink nor smoke but the premature birth of my 1st is due to over exercising.. :( hope your baby will be fine. Cheers!

Peiyi

Hi dear, i will be seeing my gynae only on the 4th may. Still scared too although this is my 2nd. Im currently feeling very weak n vomited all the foods i ate. I even lost 4kgs! :(
Vomiting is natural, losing weight at this stage is normal. Your appetite I'll eventually get better afterwards and you're going to out-eat everyone. Cheers!

sphyaw

Hi Princesses,

It is best to avoid half boiled eggs as you do not want to get Salmonella infection from eating uncooked stale eggs. Your immune system is compromised to protect your unborn so it makes you more susceptible to food poisoning.

hushhush

Hi I'm from the Aug Mummy, anyone interested in this product? My cousin is helping me to get it at $23 per bottle with free local normal postage. This is her 2nd baby and she delivering in NOV, so she helping me to get it earlier. Please PM as I don't want to Spam everyone, Let me know by this Friday as I will be the First person to go for delivery in Aug so need it urgently.
Star Health Pte Ltd

here is the review, New Mama Bottom Spray - Eases discomfort of postpartum soreness, swelling, episiotomies and hemorrhoids

Hi Princesses,

It is best to avoid half boiled eggs as you do not want to get Salmonella infection from eating uncooked stale eggs. Your immune system is compromised to protect your unborn so it makes you more susceptible to food poisoning.
Hi Sphyaw
Thks for the advice
I thought so too .. Needed some assurance .. Thks :))

ling.er

Happy Dec Mummy. Im 13Week preg Now.. ^^ Edd is Mid of the Month...
This is my 2nd wan...

anuarsri

Hi all! Congrats to all mother to be! I'm currently pregnant with my 3rd child EDD 29 Dec 2012. My second was born on 26 Jan 2012. So this pregnancy is purely shocking and coincidence especially after having 2 negative pregnancy tests results. I found out after I seen my gynae.. I'm with Dr Chua at SGH.

Angel9

confinement nanny range from $2200 to $2800 this year. for both live in and day care. last year was about $500 to $1000 less than this year! mummies should consider doing DIY confinement. i have a DIY confinement book if you want. PM me. it's free! or if you need nanny, PM me also. i can recommend. i am not agent and don't get any commission from recommending...