Edd dec 2012

KiBin

Kibin, only recently then I force feed him.. okok I will not force him too much.. but he will really scared if bottles de ah ?? I will take note. N no, I never associate drink with sleep. Only recently he is like that. He usually play a while then sleep one.. as for struggle. . I really couldnt figure out why leh...but he apear hungry leh.yhen I make another 30 ml. After he suck a few times.. he struggle n cry again.. do u know y?? I tried change teats but same. But if I give him water he wikl drink. Then when I change to milk he struggle

I don like to stay with my mil one. I don like. Cos she always think she is right and wants ppl to follow her views. I m waiting to put glen to infant care this month of May so I bring him to mil house and tsake care she always spoil him by attending to him immediately once hr make noise. I think he will be doomed when he go infant care. Hais why all mil likr that one.
Yes, babies will get scared of bottles if force feed as i heard from my pediac and my daughter was scared of bottle for a period of time.. i might be guilty of the force feed as she even cry the moment i carry her in the position of feeding.. worse when the bottle goes into her mouth... luckily she did not reject my wife feeding her..

Does your son drink when you dream feed him? and also check if it is because he rejects FM or EBM or does he rejects both?

Is it too hot in the room when you are feeding him?

KiBin

Oh no.. I carry my baby feeding position he cry.. omg I v guilty. But now I nvr force feed him le.. but I dono my mil will force feed him or not.. n the room is not hot.. he drinks when I dream feed him
he cry could be due to many reasons so best if you try understand if he is really scared of bottle... need to monitor...

for my case, my daughter was ok with me after 1 week of me not feeding her..

KiBin

Kibin, i nv try fm leh. Cos i scared if i feed fm, my baby will nt want ebm.
ya, i heard of this from others before also that some bb will choose FM over EBM..

as long as you have sufficient EBM for your bb, i think it's great for him! :D

heard that when you want to start FM in future, try to slowly increase and not suddenly change all his feeds to FM.. i think it's better so that bb have time to adapt to changes.. :)

ya, i heard of this from others before also that some bb will choose FM over EBM..

as long as you have sufficient EBM for your bb, i think it's great for him! :D

heard that when you want to start FM in future, try to slowly increase and not suddenly change all his feeds to FM.. i think it's better so that bb have time to adapt to changes.. :)
Ahhh, okay! thanks for the tip!! :D i hope my baby drinks breastmilk for as long as possible. haha

tcmy

Loopy,
Me me.. same situation having serious problems with ILs, esp confinement period. Cant wait to have our own house too. Also waiting for the BTO thing. Hope gov provide for benefits to us to buy house so to increase the population. :D

Clara took the rotavirus vaccine. Nothing happen to her. Lucky.. phew. Was so scared when nurse told us about the side effect..

Momo,
Different babies have different intake of milk. If u need to know, better way is to ask gynae / doctor for more details. Me too, worried Clara's intake still the same.. just waiting for her growth sprut again..

Loopy,
Me me.. same situation having serious problems with ILs, esp confinement period. Cant wait to have our own house too. Also waiting for the BTO thing. Hope gov provide for benefits to us to buy house so to increase the population. :D

Clara took the rotavirus vaccine. Nothing happen to her. Lucky.. phew. Was so scared when nurse told us about the side effect..

Momo,
Different babies have different intake of milk. If u need to know, better way is to ask gynae / doctor for more details. Me too, worried Clara's intake still the same.. just waiting for her growth sprut again..
Oh dear, tcmy, wht are the side effects of rota virus vaccine?

tcmy

Loopy,
The rotavirus is to prevent baby from affecting viruses that makes baby diarrea or vomit. N the side effect might also make the baby diarrea or vomit too. But the percentage is very low. Of coz for mother like us will surely be extremely worried.

Loopy,
The rotavirus is to prevent baby from affecting viruses that makes baby diarrea or vomit. N the side effect might also make the baby diarrea or vomit too. But the percentage is very low. Of coz for mother like us will surely be extremely worried.
Oh dear. hahaha. what lousy side effects. sheesh. i have decided nt to take the rota virusvaccine. cos i read that breastmilk will make the vaccine ineffective. so waste money. hahah.

tcmy

Oh yes true.. the nurse did say something like that.. loopy, how old are u? Just curious.. or shld i say bored..

KiBin

Loopy,

Momo,
think now couples with children will get priority for applying flats! :D

tcmy

Loopy,
I'm 22 this year. Is Glendon ur first bb? Clara is my first ^^ so 幸福 when everyday taking care of her.. hehe.

KiBin,
Yea, hope so. Hasn't apply yet. First timer higher chance to get or is by lucky de?