Edd dec 2012

Loopy,
I'm 22 this year. Is Glendon ur first bb? Clara is my first ^^ so 幸福 when everyday taking care of her.. hehe.

KiBin,
Yea, hope so. Hasn't apply yet. First timer higher chance to get or is by lucky de?
Yes, Glendon is my first! hehe. yah, i also very happy to take care of him everyday!

First timer, higher chance and is also by luck. I think as long as you are first time, married with children, chances should be quite good. because i think 85% of the queues are reserved for them. second timer only 15%. not very sure how the balloting works, but i read that for example 10 people apply, the computer randomly picks a person from the 10, den see whether that person is first timer or not...and see if got pass all the criterias..if yes, den the comp will give a queue number. if never pass a certain criteria, the comp puts the person back into the pool and select another person...

KiBin

Loopy,
I'm 22 this year. Is Glendon ur first bb? Clara is my first ^^ so 幸福 when everyday taking care of her.. hehe.

KiBin,
Yea, hope so. Hasn't apply yet. First timer higher chance to get or is by lucky de?
should have higher chance according to HDB rules.. if you stay near parents, additional chance.. but the stay near parents option also means both you and your parents cannot sell within 5 years..

KiBin

Yes, Glendon is my first! hehe. yah, i also very happy to take care of him everyday!

First timer, higher chance and is also by luck. I think as long as you are first time, married with children, chances should be quite good. because i think 85% of the queues are reserved for them. second timer only 15%. not very sure how the balloting works, but i read that for example 10 people apply, the computer randomly picks a person from the 10, den see whether that person is first timer or not...and see if got pass all the criterias..if yes, den the comp will give a queue number. if never pass a certain criteria, the comp puts the person back into the pool and select another person...
Wait till your Glendon starts smiling at you with the "hehehehehe" sound! :D

Wait till your Glendon starts smiling at you with the "hehehehehe" sound! :D
No, im not in my first house.Im in my mil's place, cos my husband had a house previously. den sell back to hdb. so now become 2nd timer.

hahah, glendon is already smiling and chuckling abit. haha, waiting for it to become laughter. but so sad, i am returning back to work.

tcmy

Loopy,
Me too. Going back to work in a week time.. no idea how i survive without seeing my daughter for the whole afternoon. :(

If first timer plus luck.. how i wish to get a house asap.. need wait new bto still.

Loopy,
Me too. Going back to work in a week time.. no idea how i survive without seeing my daughter for the whole afternoon. :(

If first timer plus luck.. how i wish to get a house asap.. need wait new bto still.
Tcmy, have you applied alr for the march's one? I applied for seng kang's. im really hoping to get it. :( so scared.

Mreow Mreow

Any mummies baby doesn't go back to sleep after nursing at night?

My gal used to sleep after latching
But now she wakes after latching to play!!!

She's turning 4 months in 4 days.

Help!

Any mummies baby doesn't go back to sleep after nursing at night?

My gal used to sleep after latching
But now she wakes after latching to play!!!

She's turning 4 months in 4 days.

Help!
Lol, oh dear! Does she have the habit of sucking the pacifier to sleep? Cos mine does, so usually after nursing, if he is a bit awake, i will give him pacifier..and pat him to sleep.

Mreow Mreow

Nope.
No pacifier.

She is usually latched to slp or carried to slp.
Cant sleep on her own..

Hmm
Gg bk to slp after latching at night has nv been a problem.
Only for d past week,
She wakes up!!

And durinh her slp she moves alot!!
Esp diring her light sleep period...
Any mummies babies do that too?

Mreow,
It happens to me all the time -_-"
Most probably bb follow my timing cos I slp really "early".

2-3am+ will latch then 5am+ managed to slp... So I'll latch again b4 he slp for the 6am+ feed... end up 7am then I slp..
Then 7.30-8.30am will wake up for next feed, prepare to poo..

My boy makes a lot of noises & keep moving when he slp, don't worry it's normal.
I'll keep waking up to check.

So basically if we co-slp... I don't really get much slp -_-""

So sorry, i dont know how to help with the sleeping problem. :( does your baby sleep alot in the day? what my in laws do is that they keep the baby awake and play with them most of the time in the day...den once abt 10pm...den put the baby to sleep until he wakes up for milk..sometimes we give him pacifier to make him sleep longer...

momopeachgal, my cousin got give apple juice, i think she buy frmo iherb.com ...but not sure how much she give. but her organic cereal she gave abt 10 spoonfuls...her baby is about 4mth old.

Sze sze

Mreow mreow, if I put Kate to sleep on her back, she also making alot of noise when she sleeps during night time; but if I put her sleep on tummy, then not much noise, except she wanted for a drink...

momo, I going to give solid by last week of April; likely will give cereal because I nt ard, going back to work...
if I at home will do a homemade one for my girl ...

Mreow Mreow

Oh,
Now night tym u put her on tummy to sleep alr ah?

I scared my gal suffocate!
When she face down thn no strength to lift head up to cry/make noise!!

Sze sze

Mreow mreow, yes, I put Kate sleep on tummy days and nights; she will auto turn her head left right whenever she feels like doing that....
so her neck quite strong.... She can maintain the lift up head position quite awhile, if too tire head rest on bed, after that then continue...
Hohoho!!!

lovepixie

Harlow. I'm back. My bb grow 2 bottom teeth liao n today I went to buy kisme food cutter n teat to put food into a pacifier n let baby self mash n suck