Edd dec 2012

tcmy

Hi mummies!!
I'm back too.. so busy, just start back to work.. misses Clara so much, glad the teacher says Clara is doing fine in infant care..

Clara still prefer sleeping on her back.. but don't think I'll let her sleep on her tummy now.. she loves tummy time, where she tried to push herself up/forward.. but usually lasts fot a few minutes only..

Lovepixie,
How many months is ur bb? So fast grow teeth le? Clara now will put whatever she gets into her mouth to chew, no idea is it the process of growing teeth.. coz when i stop her, she crys..

Hi mummies!!
I'm back too.. so busy, just start back to work.. misses Clara so much, glad the teacher says Clara is doing fine in infant care..

Clara still prefer sleeping on her back.. but don't think I'll let her sleep on her tummy now.. she loves tummy time, where she tried to push herself up/forward.. but usually lasts fot a few minutes only..

Lovepixie,
How many months is ur bb? So fast grow teeth le? Clara now will put whatever she gets into her mouth to chew, no idea is it the process of growing teeth.. coz when i stop her, she crys..
Hi Hi,

Welcome back. I am going back to work on april 30! :( happy because i dun have to be home with my in laws...but sad because i cannot be with my baby 24hours now. :( sigh. im going to be so sad if i miss his first step or first words. :(

how is infant care like. i wish i have my own place, sending my baby to infant care.

KiBin

Hi mummies!!

Lovepixie,
yeah, when they start to put things into their mouth, there is a possibility that they are growing teeth.. have you bought any teethers for her to chew on?

if she is really growing teeth, there is a type of teether where you can put into the fridge to cool down before giving them.. :)

KiBin

Hi Hi,

Welcome back. I am going back to work on april 30! :( happy because i dun have to be home with my in laws...but sad because i cannot be with my baby 24hours now. :( sigh. im going to be so sad if i miss his first step or first words. :(

how is infant care like. i wish i have my own place, sending my baby to infant care.
i have not sent my bb to infant care before.. however, from all those that i have known personally and have sent their kids there before, they tell me that must be prepared that the kids will fall sick easily...

tcmy

Hello mummies!!!

Clara did her first turn over last night -(with abit of support).. she managed to turn over by herself, squeezing her strength till her whole face red.. she keep smiling when i turn her to her back -like telling me that she did it.

Clara been doing great at infant care, teachers seems to like her more now.. even have good comments from them too, saying that shes so looking forward to the activities till she refuse to take afternoon nap. Haha..

How's all mummies doing??

Hello mummies!!!

Clara did her first turn over last night -(with abit of support).. she managed to turn over by herself, squeezing her strength till her whole face red.. she keep smiling when i turn her to her back -like telling me that she did it.

Clara been doing great at infant care, teachers seems to like her more now.. even have good comments from them too, saying that shes so looking forward to the activities till she refuse to take afternoon nap. Haha..

How's all mummies doing??
Hello!
My baby manage to lift his head up properly alr during tummy time, finally! haha. because he hates tummy time...
so yay to that! :D im also giving my breastmilk to another mom, so feeling really happy that im also indirectly feeding another baby! :D

tcmy

Mummies HELP!!!

Need to know.. are ur babies sleeping with or without pillow??

Heard from teacher at infant care says if bb sleep on pillow, the hair will grow a patch by patch... is that true? Clara's back of the head has no grown out hair yet.. I'm worried.

PLEASE GIVE ME PRECIOUS ADVISE :(

ecila23

No such thing as sleep pillow hair will grow by patches! My first two girls have patches hair also... Old wives tales is with patches hair mean the child is close to their gu gu... Husband's sister. My nephew also have patches and true... I love him as much as my children!

My third boy have nice hair when born... After full month shave... Now hair grow also patches what!

Tcmy... The hair will be normal in few months time...

ecila23

Momo.. I dunno cos I shave all my three children once during full month.. Hair will grow evenly when they are about 6 months leh...

New Programme!

[SIZE=+1]We have teamed up with Seimpi School of Music to bring you their Music and Dance MIM Programme for children aged 2 months - 6 years old. Registration for May classes starts now![/SIZE]

Choose either Music or Dance or choose both!
[SIZE=+1]Fees: $150 per month per course
- 4 lessons in a month per course

Drop us an email at enquiry@givingtre3.com to register!

TH[SIZE=+1]E GIVING TREE ART WORKSHOP[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Giving Tre3 is bringing the popular children's story The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein to all children in the form of an ART WORKSHOP!

Using a combination of music, story and art, children get to learn various art techniques, math concepts and even character building through this workshop!

Details of Workshop:
~
Age groups: 18 month - 6 years old
~
Workshop consists of 5 sessions
~ Workshop will commence on FIRST SATURDAY of May 2013.
~ Dates of sessions: 4, 11, 18, 25 May and 1 June.
~ Time slot: 11am - 12:00pm

~ Instructor: Mr. Eric Teow

About the trainer:
Trained in Advertising Art. Eric spent over 20 years accumulating a wealth of experience and contacts in the advertising, creative design, hospitality, media and publishing industries as a draftsman, graphics designer, industrial designer, visualise, studio manager, art director and entrepreneur.

Art Director
Besides working for several local and multi national advertising agencies and local publishers, and running in-house creative studies in Orchard Belt 5 star hotels, Eric also served as Art Director for the National Council of Social Service (and Community Chest) providing creative leadership for several national fund- raising programmes.

STRONG PASSION FOR ART
Eric has a strong passion to teach young children creative skills and freedom of expression through paints, colours and media. He believes that creativity is the essential ingredient of all learning. This builds upon studies in the US and UK which has proven art training to be useful in developing language and social skills in young children. Today, Eric has co-opted other partner-advisors, to help grow the business aggressively over the next 3 years. These include Senior MNC executives and training consultants, who together lend Growing paints a wide international business perspective and provide deep industry knowledge in electronics, IT, e-businesses, early childhood education and training services.

Eric combines both music and art; he creates a fun and enjoyable setting in every given opportunity with his students. Eric loves to expand their imagination by telling and unfolding stories as he paints in a class!

A father to three young children, Eric has been inspiring young minds for more than 13 years and he is possibly the only one in Singapore who combines music, art and fun for children!

Limited slots as classes are kept small. SO REGISTER QUICK!!

Email to enquiry@givingtre3.com or call 9777 1645.

Like us on www.facebook.com/givingtre3 to get regular updates on our promotions!
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

tcmy

Ohhh i see!! Seems like I'm over worried..

Hi kylemom!! Welcome!!

Momo: i put her at keat hong sparkletots infant care..

I realise Clara also quite close to her gu gu too.. mmm...

Anyone knows where to buy 磨好的米 for bb??

Last edited:

KiBin

Ohhh i see!! Seems like I'm over worried..

Hi kylemom!! Welcome!!

Momo: i put her at keat hong sparkletots infant care..

I realise Clara also quite close to her gu gu too.. mmm...

Anyone knows where to buy 磨好的米 for bb??
yeah, don't have to worry about the patches of hair... their new born hair will drop off and grow new ones.. if you want the hair to be even and less likely to have patches, maybe shave them off around 4 months... but this would mean bb head will be botak for some time till they are old..

not sure where to buy the rice, but you can consider investing in a blender or just buy those cook and blend equipment since there will be a lot of things you can blend for bb to eat when they are older and you want to start weaning.. :)

KiBin

Hi everyone I have a four month old and new here.
Anyone with 4 month old and still not actively flipping ?
did you give your bb chance to flip? are you always tying your bb in bb chair or somewhere?

do be careful and make a safe environment for bb to flip or they might knock their head or face stuck down on mattress when they are not stable.

tcmy

Loopy, kibin,

Clara been trying hard as n when u wants to flip, but she only manage to turn sideways.. she sleeps on her sides too..

Mummies,
Do ur babies start teething? Now clara often put both of her hands into her mouth.. like trying to scratch the gum, gave her a teether but she'll still put one hand into her mouth..

Oh.. I've brought the blended rice.. mixed abit into her milk, she seems to like it..

Anyway kind of fruits can i give clara at this period? *4 going 5mths* coz i brought a fresh food feeder..