EDD December 2013

phoebe84

Hello camcam!
U decided on mt A? I do have friends going there & good reviews too. so don't worry go ahead w ur choice :)

phoebe84

Camcam:
I see u said u freezing all the time. Symptoms different from 1st one?
Might b boy this time if ur first is a gal!
Btw u went expo fair? Heard crowded but good diapers promotion !!!!

Jessica Fun

Today is the last day (1 Feb 2013) and Aunty Mary is leaving us after doing5 weeks of confinement with us. Overall, I am satisfied with hertaking care of me and my baby girl.

AuntyMary took care of mummy well and she cooked a variety of chineseherbal soups to suit mummy's needs during confinement period. She wasvery patient and caring with my baby girl. In addition, she hashelped me to prevent breast engorgement. She will cook some food tostimulate the secretion of milk. Overall, she is a very credenceconfinement lady.

Ifyou would like to get a Confinement Lady, you can contact her atthese numbers:

HP:+6010-8847 576 (Malaysia number)
HP:83008215 (Singapore number)

P/S:Try to call her Malaysia number and if there's no answer, just smsher cos she may be busy cooking or handling the baby.

Herblogspot address is http://marychengny.blogspot.com

Camcam:
I see u said u freezing all the time. Symptoms different from 1st one?
Might b boy this time if ur first is a gal!
Btw u went expo fair? Heard crowded but good diapers promotion !!!!
Hmmm yes it's really very very extreme.. Even under the hot sun I'm in jacket and long pants @.@ haha! Hubby says I look like a mad woman.. Well we shall see :) if I'm not wrong 5months plus can tell gender! Haha! What are you hoping for? Any preference? :)

I went to expo on first day :( and all my Merries diapers were out of stock.. Sigh.. Then I heard yesterday and today have a lot of leftovers.. But I wasn't free.. Thinking of going again tomorrow.. It's much cheaper and might as well stock up for both my first and the new baby :)

Oh but mummies should go check it out if you don't mind the crowd! A lot of good deals and prices slashed very low for everything! If you're bored there's a food fair next door. Haha!

But yes, I'm definitely going with mount Alvernia again. :) but with my first born it was so crowded that they were a full house and there was no ward for me. I had to sleep over in the delivery suite and hubby couldn't stay over. Haha!

Any mummies opting natural without epidural? :)

phoebe84

Camcam : my no 1 is boy so hope this no 2 is girl . What about urs?
I really admire those who opt for non-epidural.!
I'm definitely asking for epidural when I reach hospital lol!

Queenbabe

Im gng Mt A for my #4. My #2 & 3 was natural without epidural hope this time round no epidural too :)

Phoebe, my first is a little girl! :) how old is your first one? Hubby wants a boy next.. I'm fine with either girl or boy..

Oh the first time I did take epidural.. Actually I was close to popping baby out already.. Pain was durable.. But the nurse kept telling me to take epidural saying it would make labor faster? End up they still poked it into my spine wrongly and I was having spasms for a few minutes.. :/ after the epidural about 20mins baby came out.. So I'm thinking of trying no epidural this time round.. Haha!

Any mummies opting for jamu massage after birth?

phoebe84

Camcam: my no 1 is boy. Only 13 month old.
Jiayou!
I m definitely gg for epidural .. Scare pain max!
I did jamu for my no1.

Queen babe: u can do it now that its no 4. Experienced! Wow my hubby also wants 4 babies. But I scare hahaha.

Camcam: my no 1 is boy. Only 13 month old.
Jiayou!
I m definitely gg for epidural .. Scare pain max!
I did jamu for my no1.

Queen babe: u can do it now that its no 4. Experienced! Wow my hubby also wants 4 babies. But I scare hahaha.
My hubby wants four too!! -.- I said see how it goes first.. Hahaha!

phoebe84

If pregnancy is easy, maybe 4 kids is ok.
But finance will b tough to have 4 kids. Unless have support parents n in laws to take care of them.
But work n work & spend less time with them, doesn't sound right too.
Dilemma!! At the moment I stick to my 2 target hahahaha..

Queen babe: Wow!! No.4?? *salute*

Camcam: i'm intenting to go Mt A too! will b gg for the hospital tour next wk.. will u be signing up for the Mt A women card? not sure if it is useful.. i'm thinking of epidural too.. but they poke ur spine wrongly?? omg tt sound quite horrible! ermm.. @_@"

I went to the Motherhood expo fair ytd.. the crowd was terrible!! got a headache from all the squeezing.. and hubby kena a fine for parking illegally.. wat luck.. =(

Aixin Mummies Confinement & Wellness Sanctuary
Our 28 days' stay-in confinement package includes personal one to one confinement nanny service for mummy and baby, delicious and nutritious confinement meal tailored according to the different stages of recovery during confinement (3 main + 3 side meals), herbal bath for mummy, infant bath and massage, free diapers and toiletries for mother and baby etc.
Other services we provide are pre/post/aqua yoga, belly binding, post natal detoxification massages, breast feeding guidance etc.

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

LilMissy

Went to the motherhood fair on Sat. And went out empty handed. Too overwhelmed with all the baby stuffs. Still feeling surreal about it.

Muffie

hello everyone! a first time mommy to be here. :) my edd will be 11-12-13.
currently seeing Dr K T Tan over at KKH.

Muffie

Hi all,

1st time in this forum & this is my 1st baby, my EDD 11 Dec 2013.

Anyone know how much is Oscar test fee at thomson medical?
heylo! we have the same EDD :) If i recall correctly the Oscar fee at Thomson is $300 plus.